RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, it’s got naff all to do with Freya (Fweya) has it really? It’s the Grabbeccccaaaaa Show ‘Baby is 1’ ep. Biiiiggg blousy ‘mama’ dress, allllll the gifted/copied decs, a pile of ‘pure’ baby breakfast slop that includes pancakes which in that photo look like a big poop 😂 and even the charity donations (alleged). The baby is just another prop for Grabby to showcase how apparently wonderful her life is, at least 10 times better than that of anyone else! 🤣

And of course another opportunity to remind us all how wonderful and perfect the birth was. Those stories...the pink sky, the bee...what utter tosh. Are we going to have to have a re run of this every year?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And of course another opportunity to remind us all how wonderful and perfect the birth was. Those stories...the pink sky, the bee...what utter tosh. Are we going to have to have a re run of this every year?
Going by her Indy schedule I’d say yes! 😂😂😂 ...two years ago as I looked out at the dreamiest, most perfect, pink sky EVER, blah , blah BLAH!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this celebration is nothing to do with Freya and ALL about Grabecca. Does she actually realise it’s not HER day ??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So... a bit of insta snooping and it turns out her school friends went on a trip to Shrewsbury yesterday for her other friend’s baby shower!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There’s a pikler triangle in the background. I hope she paid for that, I shall be FUMING if she’s been gifted a tri-climb or a sawdust and rainbows one. I’d love one for my daughter but can’t justify £200 plus for one. A tri-climb with the ramp that’s in Grabbys photo will set you back nearly £400

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
There’s the birthday crown I predicted! 💅🏻

The dress Becks is wearing wouldn’t look wrong on a middle aged woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just been catching up on the last thread and one thing struck me. When I was a teenager I got engaged to a twit (I saw sense and dumped him at 19 thankfully). I liked to pretend I was so grown up so people would take me seriously and you could really see that in my taste that I was trying to seem older. Grabs never got over that.

Reactions: 9
There’s a pikler triangle in the background. I hope she paid for that, I shall be FUMING if she’s been gifted a tri-climb or a sawdust and rainbows one. I’d love one for my daughter but can’t justify £200 plus for one. A tri-climb with the ramp that’s in Grabbys photo will set you back nearly £400
I'm sure that was on her {expensive} list of suggestions for a first birthday on her rose and trollops blog... ah yes, it was:-

"- Climbing thing. These tri climbs look amazing and when I spotted them on Instagram I was so tempted until I saw the price. I just don't know if we'd get enough use out of it to justify when hopefully parks etc will reopen at some point. They look amazing though, guess it just depends on what your space set up is/what kind of child you have."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“walking into one” but she’s not walking though, is she Grabby???
Poor kid looks like she's being dragged into one.

She is determined to make that kid perform like she does Ben. Let the poor baby enjoy her birthday rather than forcing her to pose and pretend to walk in sea of beige boring shite.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Poor kid looks like she's being dragged into one.

She is determined to make that kid perform like she does Ben. Let the poor baby enjoy her birthday rather than forcing her to pose and pretend to walk in sea of beige boring shite.
But WHERE IS BEN?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So... a bit of insta snooping and it turns out her school friends went on a trip to Shrewsbury yesterday for her other friend’s baby shower!
:oops: now someone in her school friends group is having a baby, grabby will see that as potential 'mumma competition' as she was the only one in the exclusive mumma club. Let's hope the baby shower theme wasn't anything like hers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm sure that was on her {expensive} list of suggestions for a first birthday on her rose and trollops blog... ah yes, it was:-

"- Climbing thing. These tri climbs look amazing and when I spotted them on Instagram I was so tempted until I saw the price. I just don't know if we'd get enough use out of it to justify when hopefully parks etc will reopen at some point. They look amazing though, guess it just depends on what your space set up is/what kind of child you have."
What she means is “I’d love a tri-climb so I can portray myself as a Montessori earth mother, but there’s no way I’m paying that price, and I break out in a cold sweat if I actually have to buy something for my daughter with my own money, so can someone please gift me one?”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16