Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UsernameLeah

Im not sure I believe social blade. Given Grabby history of blocking anyone who posts a negative comment her "unfollows" number never seems to change
I’m not sure if blocking counts as “unfollow”. Perhaps it’s only when the followers click out themselves, as for media kit purposes it’s meant to reflect people disconnecting from your content, not you getting rid of them. Someone could be very popular (good for $pon$or$hip$!) but at the same time an insecure little madam who blocks everyone who doesn’t brown nose everything she does. But I was told SB went through some big changes a few years ago and it’s not as reliable as it used to be. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JessaP

Lauren Conrad's child turned 3 today and had an IDENTICAL birthday cake right down to the 'specially sourced' #kindlygifted animals in crowns on top.

When grabby finds out LC better go into hiding. Itll be #shakerkitchengate all over again.
I completely missed this kitchen drama! What happened?!

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
It’s not the bathroom thing that bothers me so much but why spend money for a hotel to do the same thing you could do at home? Pretty extravagant for such a tightwad. She’s just desperate. So far she’s managed two beach trips plus this chiswick trip not bad considering ben’s big work project! I bet he was furloughed earning 80% if his 10x wages at the expense of the taxpayer lady!
Little miss princess stomped her flat oap sanded hoofs and wanted a night away for instagram

tillie4

I can’t get the link to open in my browser of their ‘love story’ blog post. Wanted to have a read!!

Hcird

Yes, it is!

Ooh I hadn’t seen but will now watch! The issue of sticking your child on the internet is a really big one, and something to consider at great length before you do it. Unforch for Freya no such considerations have been made. 🙁

ljw274

Can’t see any sign of a vest on the upper part of her body. Maybe a pair of pants over the nappy? 🤔
Does she use cloth nappies? They have lots of prints and patterns. I’m really hoping it’s a pattern from a cloth nappy or little vest.