RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to edit slightly to fit- credit goes to @Ghosttalk4

RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat doesn't sound like much fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young.

thought I’d get it up and running coz our favourite spoilt little brat is going to give us plenty of fodder over the next 24 hours 🙄

#ohfreya
#ohbabysfirstbirthday
#dreamygrooming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That photo of her and Ben looking into each other’s eyes whilst she’s holding newborn Bentos really creeps me out...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just cannot get over the fact that she was 13 when they met and she’s married him and had his baby! How this isn’t a Daily Fail headline I don’t know...

Reactions: 13
I just cannot get over the fact that she was 13 when they met and she’s married him and had his baby! How this isn’t a Daily Fail headline I don’t know...
It’s like something you see on the cover of Closer etc... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You think being a 1950s housewife with all the time in the world she could make a cake herself. This is going to be one gifted money making birthday.
Why do we need the whole birth shannaigans again.
I wonder is she follows Gemma Atkinson (Gemma and Gorka) its her daughters first birthday and the contrast..they look like they had a good old knees up with a Jetsons cake as thats her wee ones fave cbeebies programme. Wonder what Freyas is? National Geographic likely.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’ll have made pasty face, freckled lardy arse take the day off tomorrow too. As it’s the official b/day I believe? Beach pics to follow, bet your life, or London trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You think being a 1950s housewife with all the time in the world she could make a cake herself. This is going to be one gifted money making birthday.
Why do we need the whole birth shannaigans again.
I wonder is she follows Gemma Atkinson (Gemma and Gorka) its her daughters first birthday and the contrast..they look like they had a good old knees up with a Jetsons cake as thats her wee ones fave cbeebies programme. Wonder what Freyas is? National Geographic likely.
Bet they don’t even let her watch TV

Reactions: 4
Would depend on his credentials and bank balance I expect???
Quite! Mumma has set a shining example there! What excellent role models they have been for Grabby, ‘money is all that matters’ should be their motto. Maybe they could get some fake new money coat of arms made or buy titles for themselves...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Quite! Mumma has set a shining example there! What excellent role models they have been for Grabby, ‘money is all that matters’ should be their motto. Maybe they could get some fake new money coat of arms made or buy titles for themselves...
Please don’t give her/them ideas! 😂 Can you imagine, she already has delusions of grandeur!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Countess Grabby of Gluts, Grubbiness and Tippex Nails!

Also sad that the torch (with the tags still attached!!) photo didn’t make it to the story highlight reel. Hi Grabby! 👋🏼 You know it’s our fave!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to nosey on her via Gramster as I'm blocked. I can't see the multiple images on a post though...it only brings up the first. Does anyone know how to do that?

Reactions: 1