RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weekend away in London and they dine on take-out pizza in their hotel room. How depressing.
Plus if the travel high chair was in the car why didn’t they just go and get it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weekend away in London and they dine on take-out pizza in their hotel room. How depressing.
Plus if the travel high chair was in the car why didn’t they just go and get it?!
Looks like such a boring weekend. Dinner AND breakfast cooped up in the cramped looking hotel room and then they just went to the same places they go on day trips and the same old gelato place? Man alive! I get that things are a bit different with a baby but her life is really just an ongoing Groundhog Day isn't it! There is more to London cuisine than pizza and ice cream Grabby!

Reactions: 15
"Quick Ben pass me BeeChopsyPeachBentosChicklet, then take my picture so people will think I'm a strong Mama. I won't do up the straps as its just for the 'gram"

Reasons to cringe over Re-beggar once again The Monday Edit):

The stupid affectations- Mama, gelato, glut. Grabbletina sweetie, your Dad is as new money as it gets, these words make you look like you are attending CringeFest2020, not that you are posh. Give it a rest.

The careful placed bags/baskets - oh you went to Whole Foods? It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from. The F&M hamper that travels round your house more than your hoover does apparently? Can easily be bought (sourced 🤦‍♀️) on Ebay.

The humble brag tagging - oh you went to a Soho House Hotel? I didn't realise. Perhaps you could tag every bastard picture twice to ram it down our uncaring necks. Personally I'm a Travelodge fan, so I can grab a quick sleep on the cheap before spending my 10 x less money than you on visiting un gram worthy places and experiences like art galleries, museums, castles and live gigs. Because at your age I was out getting moshed all over, beer split down me and bouncing around the front row of many a live band's shows. In fact I still do and I am waaaaayyy older than you. I also wear clothes, which I bought myself, that actually fit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
"Quick Ben pass me BeeChopsyPeachBentosChicklet, then take my picture so people will think I'm a strong Mama. I won't do up the straps as its just for the 'gram"

The stupid affectations- Mama, gelato, glut. Grabbletina sweetie, your Dad is as new money as it gets, these words make you look like you are attending CringeFest2020, not that you are posh. Give it a rest.

The careful placed bags/baskets - oh you went to Whole Foods? It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from. The F&M hamper that travels round your house more than your hoover does apparently? Can easily be bought (sourced 🤦‍♀️) on Ebay.

The humble brag tagging - oh you went to a Soho House Hotel? I didn't realise. Perhaps you could tag every bastard picture twice to ram it down our uncaring necks. Personally I'm a Travelodge fan, so I can grab a quick sleep on the cheap before spending my 10 x less money than you on visiting un gram worthy places and experiences like art galleries, museums, castles and live gigs. Because at your age I was out getting moshed all over, beer split down me and bouncing around the front row of many a live band's shows. In fact I still do and I am waaaaayyy older than you. I also wear clothes, which I bought myself, that actually fit.
You win Tattle today and it’s only 10am 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
God I wish she could learn to string a sentence together without using a forward slash. Pick one word or use both.
I work in comms and a golden rule is a sentence should never be more than 15 words. If you need more words, then you need another sentence.....her latest was THIRTY EIGHT words. Makes my teeth itch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Holy crapola that Tupperware cupboard sets my teeth on edge! It’s a total ‘tidy on the outside, filthy on the inside’ kinda house. The one plastic tub looks covered in food like it hasn’t been cleaned in the dishwasher properly. Why would you put it away like that?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The cringe is REAL! Her feet are looking extra giant in the ‘mini break’ pics and mega lols that the baby slept in the toilet. And back to reality.....no words on that cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Holy crapola that Tupperware cupboard sets my teeth on edge! It’s a total ‘tidy on the outside, filthy on the inside’ kinda house. The one plastic tub looks covered in food like it hasn’t been cleaned in the dishwasher properly. Why would you put it away like that?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Came on to say exactly this. Revolting! Also shows how out of touch she is that she thinks this is relatable.

Reactions: 8
Their lives are just so boring. They stayed in a hotel, ate in their room with a take away pizza and their daughter slept in the loo. Hardly something to aspire to!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That cupboard 😱 I would be ashamed to share that. She really is a strange girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since someone put it on here I can’t not see Dr Evil & Mini Me when she posts a pic of her carrying Bentos forward facing in ‘the ergo’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I love you 😂

Since someone put it on here I can’t not see Dr Evil & Mini Me when she posts a pic of her carrying Bentos forward facing in ‘the ergo’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Twas me 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you. But I'm only working with the endless 'joy' of the material we are given...
This killed me ‘It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from’. I suspect we may be of a similar age btw. Just putting that out there 😂

Reactions: 9
New thread ideas needed?

The Princess and the pweirdo, luckily in shorts not a speedo, a teepee on a windy beach, cos the Maldives holiday's still out of reach...

This killed me ‘It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from’. I suspect we may be of a similar age btw. Just putting that out there 😂
You mean gorgeous and in our prime, right? But also perhaps old enough to be past caring about living the best 'gram life for likes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
New thread ideas needed?

The Princess and the weirdo, luckily in shorts not a speedo, a teepee on a windy beach, cos the Maldives holiday's still out of reach...

You mean gorgeous and in our prime, right? But also perhaps old enough to be past caring about living the best 'gram life for likes!
Absolutely this! 🙌🏻 We are fabulous darling

Reactions: 1
What about: RVK_Loves #17 It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from.

Because that whole sentence is perfection. 👌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25