RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't understand why any company would ever want to be associated with her.

The last place I would want my product placed is in the house of a girl who was groomed at the age of 13 to play a fake middle class housewife, who has shown herself to be an awful, judgement, snob and racist. Someone who grabs as much free tit as humanly possible and the brags about how much her husband earns to belittle other people. 🤷‍♀️

It would make me avoid a company like the bleeping plague.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I bleeping KNEW that pikler triangle would turn out to be gifted!! £195 for the triangle, plus £120 for the slide attachment. I find it absolutely abhorrent how she even admits in her own blog post that she thinks it’s too expensive, and doesn’t know if it would get much use, yet when offered it for free her greedy, Grabby little hands can’t snatch it off the brand quick enough. Rebecca you disgust me. And are you telling me you donated £315 to Tomy’s and Refuge? When you said you thought the pikler alone was too much money. Just duck right off, because I don’t believe you for a second, and this whole “donation made, look at me, I’m holier then thou” crap you’re now spouting makes me despise you even more than before as we all know you haven’t donated £315. I think I preferred you when you at least accepted that you’re a greedy cow and owned it, but now you trying to fob off your greedy Grabby ways as somehow benefitting a charity is even worse. And as for the brands... well sawdust and rainbows I’d been saving up to buy my daughter one of your pikler triangles for her first birthday but you can forget it now. If you can give away hundreds of pounds of stuff to a woman who in her own words thinks it’s overpriced and wouldn’t buy one if she had to fund it herself than you can clearly do without my business 👎🏼 I’m raging. 🤬
Interesting how she doesn’t tag the charities but tags the businesses. Wonder why? Yes I am very cynical.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It is SO disappointing that a company took the bait and gifted her that weird triangle/slide thing. Grabby can well afford it. The grandparents can well afford it. When will companies start gifting to those who are really in need or kids of NHS workers/key workers etc. If Covid 19 doesn’t change mindsets then nothing will. As for Saint Grabby’s donations. It’s probably just one teeny cheque in return for all the gifted freebies/photoshoots/cakes.

As for the video screening on the shingle patio of Freya’s first year that reduced the assembled audience to tears. Take a bow and wear one of Courtney Adamo’s birthday crowns for being THE most self-obsessed person on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God I would be so embarrassed to have to lower myself to have to beg people to give me things I want for free. If I can't afford it, I don't get it. If I think it's not worth the money, I don't get it. It's that simple. She must be so pleased with herself. She has no shame whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
If her parents are multimillionaires why is she having to do all this shilling? The weird circuitry of being gifted stuff and then making a charity donation makes my head spin.

Reactions: 10
we were right as always that the zoo trip wasnt fun..freezing apparently !!
As for the gifted stuff....everything i want to say has been said but ffs!!!

If her parents are multimillionaires why is she having to do all this shilling? The weird circuitry of being gifted stuff and then making a charity donation makes my head spin.
I want to make this clear to the company that they can well afford to buy the item themselves and it will do their business no good associating with her! Is there an actual blog where she said she didnt think she would use it ? Ill send them that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I want to make this clear to the company that they can well afford to buy the item themselves and it will do their business no good associating with her! Is there an actual blog where she said she didnt think she would use it ? Ill send them that too.

0ED90536-47BD-4861-8589-72AB8B2A08C6.png

100% because she’s not giving the full amount of the gifted stuff as a donation. If she did, there’d be no point accepting it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m messaging them. That is bleeping gross. You grabby, pretentious, whingeing, two faced little witch!!!🤬
Yes I feel an e-mail coming on too! It’s absolutely disgraceful, clicks her fingers and voila, it all arrives at the door! I’m disgusted with these begging bastards and the companies that enable their antics! 🤬

Yes I feel an e-mail coming on too! It’s absolutely disgraceful, clicks her fingers and voila, it all arrives at the door! I’m disgusted with these begging bastards and the companies that enable their antics! 🤬
Done, let’s see if they respond! Grrr! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Also, why couldn’t genie Benny boy make one of these for Bentos?! He’s pretty handy with everything else!
I follow a Montessori family on insta that has made their own Pikler, they’ve also provided the plans on their page for others wanting to do the same!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Just saw this on Grabby's Insta...
"No DMs, please get in touch via a comment."

Why?

Also, wtf is that monstrosity of a "climbing frame."

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just saw this on Grabby's Insta...
"No DMs, please get in touch via a comment."

Why?

Also, wtf is that monstrosity of a "climbing frame."
All about the engagement. But i suppose she can’t moan now about people criticising her in the comments now, as she has said no DMs!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Benpecked is letting us all down. Firstly no grand birthday unveiling of the Ikea kitchen (did he use the wrong colour F&B paint?) and also hasn’t finished the pergola abomination.

I just knew that the zoo day was ruined for her by the weather as we were spared a tedious slideshow of 3000 photos of their dreamy day out. Most people would have coped but not the Grabster who is sent into a total spiral of despair by a couple of days of rain on a holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Benpecked is letting us all down. Firstly no grand birthday unveiling of the Ikea kitchen (did he use the wrong colour F&B paint?) and also hasn’t finished the pergola abomination.

I just knew that the zoo day was ruined for her by the weather as we were spared a tedious slideshow of 3000 photos of their dreamy day out. Most people would have coped but not the Grabster who is sent into a total spiral of despair by a couple of days of rain on a holiday.
Was this definitely the zoo trip from last week? Baby Bee was in her 1 tshirt.. I assumed they’d gone today as well (and had an equally rubbish grey day)

Reactions: 4