RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% ‘hacked’ that kitchen to match it to those beige dungarees and beige wall

Reactions: 2
Upcycling from a UK perspective what the actual duck? Because the USA is obviously another planet right. She's mental.

My sis had a primary colour Fisher price type kitchen and we spent hours playing with it, best toy ever. This looks utterly boring in comparison, poor Freya never being given the opportunity to play with toys of an actual colour other than sludge. Imagine when teaching her colours, the first ones she'll learn are beige, greige and sludge.

Reactions: 17
Wooden crate and vegetable set online here {I've removed the actual link} - note I've kept them up out of her reach right now as they're not suitable for under 3s for the choking hazard.
Why the duck did you buy them then 🤦‍♀️

Funny she's got a blog post up sharpish regarding the ikea kitchen hack but where's the one of Baby Bee's first birthday and how she planned all that etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't dislike her but I do think she's an utter head. She needs to see past achieving a perfect 'gram aesthetic as being the pinnacle of success and bleeping live a normal life.

Reactions: 16
Why the duck did you buy them then 🤦‍♀️

Funny she's got a blog post up sharpish regarding the ikea kitchen hack but where's the one of Baby Bee's first birthday and how she planned all that etc etc.
She can cram more #afflinks into this one and she knows her followers {sheep} will lap it up. No one cares about Bentos birthday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who aff links spraypaint etc it’s so pathetic. Why not say where it’s from and how much it is and then say if you are interested click here? Oh because that’s the honest non sneaky way.
Why does she think that everything she does and buys is the best. Even for menial things. Makes me so cross

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It surprises me how many people don’t know about affiliate links - I’ve discussed this with friends recently and none of them knew that they would receive a kickback on anything purchased on that website. They assumed it was only if they bought the item included in the swipe up!

Reactions: 5
We've got the wooden cake mixer and it is HEAVY. I can't imagine why you would put it up high on a shelf... once Freya is tall enough to pull it off, it's going to hurt!

Reactions: 8
She has absolutely no bleeping idea does she?!
Mama time? MAMA TIME?! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
she really is the laziest person in the world. I wish I had the time to lounge around in bed while my 1 year old had a nap 😂 she needs to get in the real world and get a bloody job!

It surprises me how many people don’t know about affiliate links - I’ve discussed this with friends recently and none of them knew that they would receive a kickback on anything purchased on that website. They assumed it was only if they bought the item included in the swipe up!
Until reading on here I thought affiliate links were for the item not for any future purchases from the website! Is that really correct? These influencers must rake it in!

Until reading on here I thought affiliate links were for the item not for any future purchases from the website! Is that really correct? These influencers must rake it in!
Yes, not just the item they link. Any other purchases will get them money too.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s just unashamedly copying someone else’s idea and there is a proportion of her followers who will comment on absolutely anything. I’m sure Suffolk Nest will be in there somewhere brown nosing 🤮

Someone who also did this was Lust Living - completely ripped off someone else’s DIY of a flutted desk, said in the comments she was inspired by them (100% carbon copy) and then did a DIY tutorial on how she did it 🤯 AND then everyone was posting how amazing she was, “so creative/inspired by you” and literally taking all the credit by reposting them all?! Mental.

Taking the credit for someone else’s work is pretty low. Go and find your own identity ffs.

Clear your cookies! They are not getting my cash 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Glad she’s got the deliciously Ella cookbook. She can tag her in everything she cooks as she is v eager to be noticed by her. Trouble is she’s famous for packet ham!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d have loved one for my girls. I remember looking and at the time they were really pricey so they ended up with a dinky one. They really loved it though. I might buy the ikea one and ‘hack’ (🤦🏼‍♀️) it for my nephew 🙌🏻

Erm WHAT?! And grabby is taking credit?!
That kitchen looks awful! They both have way too much time on their hands.

How impractical is that circular mat? I’d like to see her scrubbing Freya’s post breakfast slop food puke out of it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh have you seen this on grabbys blog, it states the following:-

This blog will occasionally contain affiliate links. So if you click on a link and make a purchase from an affiliate site, then I may make a commission from that purchase but this will not cost you anything extra at all. Any sponsored posts will be noted as such but as always I only include products that I truly love and will always be 100% honest.

If she's truly honest, the twit would be putting that on anything she posts on instagram which has an affiliated link attached to it. Grabby's income is 100% made off Instagram and not her blog.

Tbh I didn't have a clue about this until I joined tattle. The whole practise of affiliated links is bloody dishonest because like me, most people won't have a clue.

Fundamentally the fact that monetising your kids on the Internet, faffing around with your interiors, and pretending you live a life thats 10x more dreamy than yours is considered a “career” is probably the most fucked up aspect of social media. This isn’t a proper job - and it’s bleeping harmful.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh have you seen this on grabbys blog, it states the following:-

If she's truly honest, the twit would be putting that on anything she posts on instagram which has an affiliated link attached to it. Grabby's income is 100% made off Instagram and not her blog.

Tbh I didn't have a clue about this until I joined tattle. The whole practise of affiliated links is bloody dishonest because like me, most people won't have a clue.
I have been saying for a long long time that before checking out and making payment, there should be a tick box to say that “ Due to your recent swipe up on Instagram, *insert insta huns name* will earn x amount in affiliate commission from this purchase, please tick the box to confirm you wish for them to receive commission” or something to that effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 40