Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m fuming she’s got that expensive present gifted. She has absolutely no shame. There’s another company blacklisted. £315 of freebies from them!!!

And I knew the babies would have fun free cake. Give her a piece of her own birthday cake, it’s one day a year! Another parent setting up a kid for a lifetime of food issues.

If its so important for her to be refined sugar free surely the big birthday cake should be suitable for the birthday girl?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
So this morning I’ve learned...
The Christmas Eve photoshoot was set up on December 11th, and they weaned her almost a month early 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Wow

HashtagRealTalk

She drove over 2 hours to go to a beach for sunset - a 4 hour round trip for a few more staged photos for the ‘gram. 🤦🏽‍♀️

In the first photo she is SO stiff and awkward. It’s literally as if she set the beige teepee up, made sure the fuck-off-straw-hat is visible in the background and then plonked herself down “QUICKBEN TAKE MY PHOTO WITH ME LOOKING NATURAL BEFORE THE SUN DISAPPEARS”

They then obviously couldn’t get that marshmallow Bunsen burner thingy to light in her instagrammable but windy spot so had to move it up the beach to a sheltered less ‘grammable place, cue more awkward photos smiling/grimacing on the uncomfortable pebbles.
{I can just visualise the panic at the thought of her pre-planned, blessed S’mores photos not being able to be perfectly executed as the windy Whitterings breeze repeatedly extinguished the flame...🤣}

One last photo with her right foot in the East Whitterings and her left one firmly in West Whittering {oh fuck they forgot the tripod in their haste to get out the door}

and then it’s time to go home again.
They didn’t even get FISH AND CHIPS, surely that is most people’s reason to go to a beach at sunset?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cmayfield

VIP Member
You drove 2 hours each way to the beach to toast marshmallow over a tiny tin. What a fucking pointless waste of time!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Libertine

VIP Member
What about: RVK_Loves #17 It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from.

Because that whole sentence is perfection. 👌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

Hcird

Genuinely perplexed by ‘working lunch’....

When she says this does she mean harassing small businesses to send her freebies? Answering the mad comments on her posts? Posting courgette ‘recipes’?

How on God’s good earth at any time, but in particular a time like this, can she think this is work?

• Haha
  • Heart

HashtagRealTalk

After the terrible Readly advert she’s back with another terrible B-Tech advertising campaign...

1) Grabby Hun 👋🏽 If you’re going to base this product on the fact lockdown is easing and having more picnics than ever before, then at least make it look like you’re having a picnic...there’s no fucking food for starters, I’m sure you have some child-friendly melamine crockery in your locker and where the devil is that F&M hamper - get the bastard thing out the utility room and look like you mean business! {ALSO imagine being a bystander in the park That day and witnessing this charade...Arrive at park, roll out #kindlygifted rubber mat, plonk infant on it, shove #AD pouch in her mouth, micromanage husband or maybe even Mumma to take photos, check photos, roll up #kindlygifted rubber mat, Chuck #AD purée in the bin and fuck off home...}

2) If you are keen to keep peddling this Earth-Mother-Instahun guise on the ‘gram then you need to learn to loosen up in front of the camera....your highly-strung, Extreme-Type-A personality is overwhelmingly apparent in every “in the moment, laughing with your child natural pose” photo you post....perhaps the best way to go about gaining some nice photos where you don’t have shoulders as earrings and eyes looking at the camera {even behind misplaced sunglasses} would be to actually live in the moment, ditch the shitty advertising campaigns and give your daughter a childhood in which she isn’t a fucking prop....

I thought the same, she looks lovely in the blue.
Agreed, she looks pretty cute when she’s finally dressed in something appropriate for her age, pretty and and not attempted to match with her beige surroundings

• Heart
  • Haha

Clare

VIP Member
I have never seen anyone front carry a 1 year old before! Back carry or pushchair, I mean she made such a hoo ha over choosing her free pushchair but then never uses it. It looks so uncomfortable for both of them.
Maybe if she’d paid for the pushchair with her own real life pennies instead of it being kindly gifted/pr press product she’d probably have more value attached to it. I saved hard for mine and it was a huge outlay but I used it so much, in order to justify the cost. But when you live in Dreamy land and spend chocolate coins, nothing has any real value.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I just can't understand why any company would ever want to be associated with her.

The last place I would want my product placed is in the house of a girl who was groomed at the age of 13 to play a fake middle class housewife, who has shown herself to be an awful, judgement, snob and racist. Someone who grabs as much free shit as humanly possible and the brags about how much her husband earns to belittle other people. 🤷‍♀️

It would make me avoid a company like the fucking plague.

• Heart

pinkrobot

VIP Member
It is SO disappointing that a company took the bait and gifted her that weird triangle/slide thing. Grabby can well afford it. The grandparents can well afford it. When will companies start gifting to those who are really in need or kids of NHS workers/key workers etc. If Covid 19 doesn’t change mindsets then nothing will. As for Saint Grabby’s donations. It’s probably just one teeny cheque in return for all the gifted freebies/photoshoots/cakes.

As for the video screening on the shingle patio of Freya’s first year that reduced the assembled audience to tears. Take a bow and wear one of Courtney Adamo’s birthday crowns for being THE most self-obsessed person on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Skewbedu

VIP Member
She wants to be an influential influencer? Grabelzeebub poppet, you need some original content then. You had an opportunity to do something different with this, get it out there on social media and get people sharing it.
Stop being so utterly half arsed about this. If you can't even manage to put the effort in on your pseudo 'job' then what are you?

A girl trapped in a women's body, playing at life with your dubious husband and over indulging parents. I'm afraid the more we know the less aspirational you become, so you need to start working harder, much, much harder if you want any kind of longevity.

Because there are people doing it better, with better engagement and way less baggage that will soon surpass you.

• Heart

HashtagRealTalk

Summer Bingo
- Cafe au lait dahlias
- Allotment glut probably featuring a muddy Bentos
- Trip to France where they “brave coronavirus“ on the Eurostar
{also can we just take A moment to picture Grabby wearing a face mask in the same way she wears her sunglasses halfway up her face.........}

• Haha

Kdog1985

“Screened” that video like they were at the Cannes Film Festival and not a birthday party in the suburbs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lola7286

Chatty Member
Oh wow...this morning getting so desperate for content she is wishing her arm chair a happy birthday 🥳😳🤦🏽‍♀️!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23