Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FCD

Whose Granny is ugly?
Are we Tattlers really pathetic enough to sink to calling people “ugly”? That makes us no better than Mumsnet.
I think RVK is a vacuous, misleading bore but I’m not going to sink to making comments about the way anyone was born. I’m all about attacking character and morals (or lack thereof!)

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Getagripppppy

RVK Loves #10 - breastfeeding “queen” with all the products to be seen, life’s a walk in park so why all the question marks????

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her latest stories at the garden centre- she didn’t like the santa
Wtf??
That’s because he wasn’t grid worthy, what with his suit in a... Gasp...primary colour? The horror!

I’d say she would have liked him had he have been in a suit made of hessian grain sack, with a liberty print hat, sitting in front of a Downpipe door looking away from the camera...

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
There is no way I would travel to Australia at the moment on a jolly, aside from my own personal safety it would feel totally disrespectful.
She would probably argue they need visitors to inject some cash into the economy or something. So her £3.47 she'll spend on a packet of ham to last them the fortnight and a cheesy bap will really make the world of difference.

• Haha

HashtagRealTalk

Translation:

AD {because the pizza and gelato on our next “winter sun” holiday isn’t going to pay for itself...}

The secret to a tidy house with a baby who loves baby-led weaning...a handheld vacuum {so if your cold, drizzly January Monday was already going terribly here’s a photo of me looking super smug in my neat and tidied abode with a smiling baby under one arm and a cordless vacuum in the other...just to make you feel even more super-wanky about yourselves and your less than tidy dwellings...oh and did I mention Frey-Chopsy-ThisLittleChick-Bee has taken to weaning like a champion?}

It’s SO much easier than having to get our old hoover out of the cellar and unwrap all the cord and plug it in only for it not to reach the rest of the kitchen {because our kitchen is x10 bigger than yours which coincidentally is because my husband earns x10 more than yours {lady}...}

Hoovering always feels like the most satisfying chore? {I’ll
Stick in a question mark to spark some chore-related engagement from fellow Insta-housewives...}

THE 1950s CALLED, THEY WANT THEIR ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN BACK...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Kdog1985

Life is just so fucking hard for her isn’t it. So much family love and attention they’ve had to “escape” for yet another holiday. Jesus. I have no parents, who died before they could see me married and before they could become grandparents and she whinges on like she’s battling the Devil. Piss off and do something worthwhile with your life.

Reactions: 25
That weaning blog post has me like 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s like a compilation of every sanctimummy comment I’ve ever seen on babycentre/ mumsnet in regards to weaning. Should have made a bingo card!

* we are doing a mix of baby led and purées 🤦🏻‍♀️ Traditional then?
* I was advised to not give purées coz then she won’t learn how to eat 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Yes coz there are millions of grown children and adults who don’t know how to eat
* purées aren’t “real” food 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ are they fake then?
* “food before one is only for fun” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Sigh- don’t start me on this.
* “ I was adamant that I wasn't going to spend hours in the kitchen steaming things, pureering and freezing them” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ A smug perception from BLW sanctimummys that you spend hoursssss preparing purées- It’s actually faster and
Easier to just blend what you’re having for dinner than worry about cutting the finger foods to the correct sizes so baby doesn’t choke etc 🙄

sorry guys, I just get very pissed off when people spout utter nonsense in regards to weaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
Also her latest blog (on how to make breakfast) ‘I’m not a full on vegan’. No dear, when you are eating turkey and ham sandwiches on Boxing Day, you are quite far from vegan.

• Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I'm shocked.
I thought the radio silence about her holiday was because she had changed her plans and didn't want to admit it. Not because she doesn't give a fuck and wants those insta shots that she's already planned.

Who gives a shit about reality when you've got straw hats to photograph and attempt to pose around pretending you're a cool aussie boho mum 😒

Probably too late for this now but...

RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
The weight 'falling off' due to breast feeding is a massive myth. She has a massively restrictive diet and i don't believe for one minute she eats more than a morsel of the cake she claims to eat daily.

on another note - yesterday she was allll the happy because Ben could feed the baby for her in the morning which made a nice change from allll the rushing around. Where exactly does she rush to ? If it takes Freya an hour to eat breakfast on a Monday morning does it matter ? You have NO JOB Rebecca, rushing is called leaving the house, in the dark to take the baby to nursery so you and your husband can do a full day's work before picking the baby up at 6pm - in the dark again to rush home before doing it alllll again tomorrow. Goodness, imagine - no you can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ, you do realise that you’re meant to clean the washing machine drawer right Grabby 🤦🏼‍♀️ I imagine clothes would come out dirtier than they went in being washed in that minging machine! 🤮 Classic case of a house that’s styled to the nines, but absolutely filthy up close.

7881BADA-3422-49A9-AAAD-7006ED76A653.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

HashtagRealTalk

I totally agree. Her feed would have tipped me over the edge in those hard baby years with babies that never slept and had health issues, no (and I mean zero) family support, a partner travelling a lot and worrying about money. Being further down the line, I can see her ‘look at my immaculate house/perfect baby/endless holidays/cooking huge batches of food/effortlessly hosting lunches & dinners’ for what it is - stealth boasting and pushing herself up while pushing others down. I would say to my former self, please don’t compare yourself to someone who lives a fake life and has never done a proper day’s work in her life. I find it ironic that so many influencers bleat on about mental health when they are part of the problem.
Couldn’t agree more with the end of this post: Influencers readily bleat about MH but fail to see they are part of the epidemic...

Unfortunately Motherhood and all it’s insecurities it brings, is another source of income on the Monopoly board for Grabby and Co. who scratch a living out of being the modern day equivalent of 1950s washing machine commercials, trying to sell the “perfect” family lifestyle through product placement.

We eventually learnt to see past the “airbrushing” of celebrities on the pages of magazines, billboards and the front covers of tacky exercise DVDs but are not yet at a stage where we can do the same with Instagram...probably because it has opened the doors to a whole heap of stuff and weakness’ that Influencers can prey on...

Your babies not sleeping well?: Here’s a humblebrag post about how mine is so that I sound superior and sound like I know what I’m talking about...

You’re in need of a holiday: Here’s a swipe up so you can buy some paraphernalia you don’t actually need to give you the best family holiday ever even though by the time you’ve purchased this guff you won’t have any money to actually go on said holiday...

You’re house looks like shit?: Have a 10% discount code for a White Company Candle...

Its all a crock of shite and that’s why Tattle has become busier than ever in recent months

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Why would any couple take THAT many pictures of the mother breastfeeding. Maybe a handful yes, but call me a troll - I'd rather take more of my baby's face. They really are the oddest couple. I think you can write a blog post without 800 pictures of a rucked up shirt and a baby cheek to get your point across.

Also I'm SO glad she mentions where she read the La Leche book. Luckily it was the Maldives. Probably wouldn't have been such a good guide if she had been reading it on the bus as it hurtled through Dagenham or Wigan.

Final thought now I'm on a ranting role... Why does she cry about things constantly? Crying with pride, crying with joy etc etc? And the Liberty lift "Good job mama" nonsense? Even worse. Hey Rebegga, women the world over, yes even ones of a skin tone that makes you shudder, have been successfully feeding their babies for millennia. They're all doing a good job, as are the bottle feeders. But the rest of us just get on with it without needing constant praise.
Harrumph...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
That’s because he wasn’t grid worthy, what with his suit in a... Gasp...primary colour? The horror!

I’d say she would have liked him had he have been in a suit made of hessian grain sack, with a liberty print hat, sitting in front of a Downpipe door looking away from the camera...
With his feet on opposite poles...

• Haha
Reactions: 20

HashtagRealTalk

She clearly doesn’t want to pay for her own food in her fridge so is trying to reach out to them as a brand (first it was raving about the Wahaca home kits, then deliciously Ella...now Ocado...).

It gets right on my titties that she’s wealthy and privileged enough to pay for half the baby bits, clothing and luxury items she gets #gifted all in the name of a bit of marketing but it is a whole new level of absolute WANKERY that she and many other shameless, soulless insta-twats are trying to beg for food by tagging food brand and retailers in their bloody stories of their midweek evening meals. It’s FOOD for fucks sake. if you can afford a trip to the Maldives, a Diptique candle or a Soho House membership you can sure as fuck pay for your bloody weekly shop! There are food banks and people starving on the street who need to beg for food, not these jokers.

Get in the sea Grabby.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I think this is absolutely the thing with her - almost everything she posts is designed to foster envy, perfect house, perfect garden, perfect Christmas etc.
But that's what her entire business is based on. Upmarket brands like Liberty, Joules, The White Company aren't interested in sending out freebies to the single mum struggling to get by in their council house. They want their products to be associated with the luxury, unattainable lifestyle so common folk aspire to own them too.

The more she pushes this unrealistic, middle class life style, the more she becomes the perfect walking advert.

That's why she really pissed me off when she came on here and said that basically we are all jealous and shouldn't look if it makes us feel bad. It runs much deeper than that. She is sneaky subliminal advert for lifestyle that doesn't exist and she literally makes her money out of making people beneath her feel jealous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Grabby has the luxury of having a meltdown because she has GranMumma, Benpecked etc around her to pick up the pieces - fortunately for her she doesn't lay there wide awake at 3am worrying about how she's going to get through the nursery drop off at 7am, a full day's work and balance a meager budget to pay bills and put food on the table. its more a case of - oh i feel a bit too drained for baby yoga today, maybe we'll just eat cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
She will regret it. I'm certain of that. She is too focused on how this will look for the fake internet world rather than living in the moment.

I had a fantastic Christmas. I took plenty of pictures with my family. But they are for me. My parents invited the whole family to stay over at their house. We enjoyed a rather tipsy session on my kids new karaoke machine, eating cheese in our PJs by the fire and not giving a flying fuck what we looked like. Because it was for us, not the internet.

Life is too short to be worrying about how your table cente peices will look in your christmas day blog post when life is literally passing you by.

In 40 years time, all those pointless gifted decorations and OTT table spreads won't mean a thing if you missed out on all the real memories and enjoyment.

When you stage a fake Christmas eve Polaroid of your baby, you really are missing the point of it all entirely. I actually feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18