RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is she trying to say in her latest post? Its not a coherent sentence. And does she really think she'll have more time next year? When Bentos is 18 months?!
She’s in for a BIG surprise if she thinks she’ll have more time then.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s in for a BIG surprise if she thinks she’ll have more time then.
🤣 oh yes! I have an 18 month old right now and she is a terror!

Astonished to see some more natural shots of her and Freya rather than the usual uber staged shots....perhaps she shouldn't be behind the camera so much and let her brother take more of her photos!

Reactions: 1
Yeah 😳 having the chops means having the skill or ability to do something. Chops is also slang for jaws or mouth.
She’s hardly got massive baby cheeks or chops either.....just a normal sized baby face

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stop the press and call the Daily Mail and/or beloved Sunday Times! Boden 'kinda hid' a 10% off code on already heavily discounted baby clothes (so = should already be cheap as chips for someone who goes on holiday abroad every 6 weeks). Poor poor Grabecca. Can you even?!

I hope she's not going to reorder everything and send back the original order to literally save a few
Screenshot_20191216-102914.png
pounds. Think of the planet please! At least her wallet will be OK, the link to shop is affiliated.
🤑🤑🤑🤑🤮🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stop the press and call the Daily Mail and/or beloved Sunday Times! Boden 'kinda hid' a 10% off code on already heavily discounted baby clothes (so = should already be cheap as chips for someone who goes on holiday abroad every 6 weeks). Poor poor Grabecca. Can you even?!

I hope she's not going to reorder everything and send back the original order to literally save a fewView attachment 64535 pounds. Think of the planet please! At least her wallet will be OK, the link to shop is affiliated.
🤑🤑🤑🤑🤮🤑
I couldn’t tell that it was a Boden sale offer. Did you all swipe up?

Oh god are Boden going to send her all the freebies now. Another company she’s going to ruin for me.

Reactions: 4
Oh god are Boden going to send her all the freebies now. Another company she’s going to ruin for me.
Literally just bought some shoes for spring for my little girl. Time to boycott if they send her freebies. I'm kinda sad because I'm finally in a place where I can buy from there, even if it is in the sale

Reactions: 2
Gah, I meant to say that she’s made her own Kings Langley version of the expression cheeky chops

Reactions: 2
I wish someone would gift Freya a new pair of tights. I have an irritational hatred of seeing that same grey pair!🤣

We talk about Freya's bad outfits like it comes as a surprise.. Her parents are scruffy messes when it comes to what they wear.
Money can't really buy class sadly 😕

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry....I think I need to get my eyes checked because I think she just posted that she's looking forward to SLOWING DOWN? On the same day, (a Monday no less that normal people are at work) that she was tired at 11am having gone for a walk. You know what they say, ignorance is bliss....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
K Mid?!? Is she trying to be in with the cool kids?? 🤣 26 going on 56! I was having way more fun at her age 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
K Mid?!? Is she trying to be in with the cool kids?? 🤣 26 going on 56! I was having way more fun at her age 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m disgusted by this - a little joke between my sister and I is to call her K-Middy and now Grabby has gone and spoiled it for me 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.