RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look through some of the old threads here there are screenshots of tweets which I think have been deleted. Mainly racist, snobby and downright rude.
Just read them, wow!
Looks like she’s deleted her Twitter account.

Reactions: 2
Pastel pink nails klaxon... usually followed fairly quickly by a flatlay of a passport, sunnies and straw bag 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She clearly doesn’t want to pay for her own food in her fridge so is trying to reach out to them as a brand (first it was raving about the Wahaca home kits, then deliciously Ella...now Ocado...).

It gets right on my titties that she’s wealthy and privileged enough to pay for half the baby bits, clothing and luxury items she gets #gifted all in the name of a bit of marketing but it is a whole new level of absolute WANKERY that she and many other shameless, soulless insta-twats are trying to beg for food by tagging food brand and retailers in their bloody stories of their midweek evening meals. It’s FOOD for fucks sake. if you can afford a trip to the Maldives, a Diptique candle or a Soho House membership you can sure as duck pay for your bloody weekly shop! There are food banks and people starving on the street who need to beg for food, not these jokers.

Get in the sea Grabby.
the holidays are free. The candles are gifted! Smoke and mirrors. She doesn’t have £££

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why I’m still following her, she drives me mad. She has more time away from her baby than anyone I know and yet tonight she’s still banging on about how she’s had a well deserved pamper session away. Newsflash Rebecca- when you have babies, they rank above weekly yoga and manicure time. This shouldn’t have been a shock to you.

Reactions: 9
RVK Loves #10 - breastfeeding “queen” with all the products to be seen, life’s a walk in park so why all the question marks????

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't like how she words things. "I didn't have to parent at all yesterday!" Like she's overjoyed.

What's the point of having her if you're happy not to parent?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't like how she words things. "I didn't have to parent at all yesterday!" Like she's overjoyed.

What's the point of having her if you're happy not to parent?
Totally agree. Especially when she seems to have so much help as it is. Most mums don't have that luxury. If she was parenting day in day out with no help and Ben only appearing for the last 30mins before bed time I could completely understand how nice it would be to have some time out. But that isn't her life. And Freya is 6 months - from my experience so far, it's a bloody lovely time to parent. Naps start to settle, eating is a great way to break up the day and is exciting to watch them discover new tastes and they're generally more engaged with their surroundings. My girl has just learnt to sit up unaided for more than a few seconds and its amazing to watch her discover things from a different angle. Why wouldn't you want to parent during this time?! I loved the newborn phase but this time feels more precious and exciting to be part of

Reactions: 8
I'm still utterly confused by her 'I'm not full on vegan but' comment. Her weaning post tody says they've all been scoffing beef chilli and fish pie this week. You couldn't be any further from vegan if you tried. She lives off of ice cream and cheese.

She just says anything that seems the 'instagram way'. I think she is actually the ultimate sheep; she just copies everything she has already seen on pinterest and Instagram.

Also utterly shocked that she has admitted to using pouches of baby food already. Absolutely nothing wrong with that but I just didn't expect her to actually admit it. She must already be eyeing up those ad campaigns.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally agree. Especially when she seems to have so much help as it is. Most mums don't have that luxury. If she was parenting day in day out with no help and Ben only appearing for the last 30mins before bed time I could completely understand how nice it would be to have some time out. But that isn't her life. And Freya is 6 months - from my experience so far, it's a bloody lovely time to parent. Naps start to settle, eating is a great way to break up the day and is exciting to watch them discover new tastes and they're generally more engaged with their surroundings. My girl has just learnt to sit up unaided for more than a few seconds and its amazing to watch her discover things from a different angle. Why wouldn't you want to parent during this time?! I loved the newborn phase but this time feels more precious and exciting to be part of
She's an privileged snob. To her watching us regular folk parent even multiple children without a break for days - it must be like watching a Attenborough style documentary to her. I really agree with you there though- 6 months is a lovely age 😊 I'm finding almost 3 to be the best age aside from the tantrums as she's speaking to me but I'd love those 6 months days back - purely for the naps 😂

Reactions: 4
If you’re going to post an insta worthy picture you would have thought she’d at least iron the vest! 😖 I’m not into ironing vests myself but I’m also not a grabby instamama??????
31C613E3-17C6-43C3-B663-59659C69543F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Winter Glow on her nails again. How predictable and BORING Much like her entire life really.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's an privileged snob. To her watching us regular folk parent even multiple children without a break for days - it must be like watching a Attenborough style documentary to her. I really agree with you there though- 6 months is a lovely age 😊 I'm finding almost 3 to be the best age aside from the tantrums as she's speaking to me but I'd love those 6 months days back - purely for the naps 😂
Yes such a lovely age! and the naps are such a big bonus!

Reactions: 1
Also, when she lists the ‘previously gifted’ items on the post, it’s virtually EVERYTHING in the picture! {Apart from the wrinkled vest}

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.