Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

a_dot_ham

Been reading here for a while and following Rebecca for a few years, my little girl is three weeks older than Frey Bentos and I must admit I commented on her posts and stuff when we were pregnant at the same time. I thought she seemed nice. Reading here has really opened my eyes and I’m shocked at how much she shares of her daughters life and how much she gets for free. My husband and I made a decision not to post any pictures of our daughter online because it’s not her choice and because some things are just private. I agree with comments here about the Christmas blog post - surely those photos are for you and your family to enjoy?!

I understand why Rebecca says 6 month olds are hard work but they are a lot bloody harder for people who aren’t in her situation. My husband goes back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off for Christmas (to an actual job where he get paid 9-5 but works 7-6 because that’s real life) and obviously doesn’t earn as much as Ben and never will 🙄. I’ll be back on my own with my daughter, no family near by and I won’t have a meltdown because I have to cope and carry on. I’m not making light of mental illness, just saying that she doesn’t seem to understand what a fortunate situation she is in.

Re the prison cot, my daughter has suddenly taken to sleeping with her head against the bars of her cot (ordinary white wood I’m afraid), hopefully Frey Bentos doesn’t do the same😂

Reactions: 18

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Not to mention how insulting it is to anyone struggling with fertility that she ‘puts it all down to’ the bloody bee shit?!

They conceived in what, about 3 months of her coming off the pill? 2 healthy, young people. The bees had bugger all to do with it
100% she's such a privileged, smug twat that seems to have lived such an sheltered life.

We were very lucky and conceived our first quite easily. But it took us an incredibly long time to conceive our second. We tried everything we could for 14 months, finally got pregnant and then lost it mid pregnancy.

We weren't entitled to any help on the NHS because we already had child, we couldn't afford to go private, so we just had to start the whole battle again. It about broke us and we consider ourselves pretty damn lucky. There are many people who never get the outcome they want after years and years. But yes bee pollen. That's all it took to get through her real struggle of 2 months 🤨🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
It has always been like that.

Also, I don't like attacking how people's family look on here. That isn't fair. I would be very upset if someone said about my mum or gran.
I totally agree. Rvk is tattle gold most of the time, without even thinking about anyone's appearance.

But she really shouldn't plaster her entire family all over the internet like that. She needs to learn to keep some special moments private. Trashy mags have been slating peoples appearances for decades (not that I agree with it at all). I wouldn't want to plaster my family all over the internet for exactly that reason. People can be cruel.

What she shares about herself is up to her. She's the one cashing in on selling her privacy (and self respect) for a few quid. But I doubt her gran or anyone else particularly wanted to be offered up to the internet while they were enjoying their private Christmas day.

That girl needs to get a life outside of the internet. Not every occasion needs a 300 photo, totally forced and staged blog post. Take some family snaps, of course, but keep them for yourself.

If she can't even take her daughters first Christmas day away from this creepy blog world then there isn't any hope for her really. Her life must be very empty if she's trying so hard to make it look so full all the time. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

chizzle

I have to admit I was one smug mum when I had my first, beautiful baby, hardly cried, slept when she was meant to, my house was tidy all the time and i lost all my baby weight oh i thought i was the bees knees! Fast forward to baby number two and everything changed post natal depression, never left the house, no control in my life it was all a mess. I look back and cant believe I got through it but I did, without 400 holidays a year , no support, didn't have lots of money, but I got through it with sheer determination to be a good mum,
You cannot be an expert when you've been a mum for 2 minutes and basically are still a spoilt brat yourself, and her idea of a bad day is not having walked her 10,000 steps and not being able to meet up with friends for porridge in a coffee shop!!!!!
She gets on my nerves !!!

• Heart
  • Haha

zigandzag

She’s really soaking up these mundane unromantic days guys. I mean it’s been at least a week since the MOST magical of all the Christmases and it’s most likely a whole week more till she soaks up allll the sunshine on the best best Freyas first ever winter sun holiday. And poor Ben deserves a break he’s been working flat out for at least a fortnight???

• Haha

Bngr8o1

Now she is complaining about family wanting to show her baby attention
She has no fucking idea.

'We escaped and drove to somerset' how can this girl have any friends never mind nearly 100k followers. Such a spoiled little madam. I cannot stand her.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Why is it stupid/cringe taking a baby to see santa? It's what new parents do in their millions all over the world.
How sad that anyone would think it odd or unusual.

I loved taking my 5 month old to see santa and get his photo, and also each year since.

I don't get what's pointless or ridiculous about it 🙄

Twinkle

It’s this. Fine, if you don’t have to work, have a very lovely home, supportive family and husband there 90% of the time, lots of freebies, not a financial worry, that’s really bloody good for her. But it’s the lack of awareness of it. You can’t show humility just by adding countless question marks and blaming it all on having a “newborn” baby.
Remember when holidaying in the US earlier this year, she raved about how brilliant the US healthcare system was? Er, no, Americans die and go bankrupt every day because they can’t afford healthcare. You, Princess, had premium travel insurance.
I could perhaps allow for the fact she was pregnant and had a scare abroad and was probably relieved, but she has the naivety of a twelve year old. Read a newspaper!
Humility eludes her.

• Heart
  • Wow

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Grabby’s trying for a deal with Ella but what has happened to her missing fella?

Last edited:
  • Heart

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Leaving the village 😂😂 does she live in the Enchanted Forest? Moonface and Silky probably live in her garden.

• Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Pastel pink nails klaxon... usually followed fairly quickly by a flatlay of a passport, sunnies and straw bag 😬

• Haha

InstaLurker7

The weight 'falling off' due to breast feeding is a massive myth. She has a massively restrictive diet and i don't believe for one minute she eats more than a morsel of the cake she claims to eat daily.

on another note - yesterday she was allll the happy because Ben could feed the baby for her in the morning which made a nice change from allll the rushing around. Where exactly does she rush to ? If it takes Freya an hour to eat breakfast on a Monday morning does it matter ? You have NO JOB Rebecca, rushing is called leaving the house, in the dark to take the baby to nursery so you and your husband can do a full day's work before picking the baby up at 6pm - in the dark again to rush home before doing it alllll again tomorrow. Goodness, imagine - no you can't.
She hasn’t got a fecking clue. She is very lucky to be in the position she is! I went back to work when my baby was 11 months old, commuting into London. That is rushing around, getting baby to childminder’s by 7.30am to get the train at 8am to be in work by 9am. Then not getting back to pick up baby until 6.30pm, home, bath and put baby to bed. Then having to cook dinner and making lunch/dinner for my baby for the next day. I didn’t sit down until gone 9pm! And baby was still waking once or twice in the night until 2 years old. Plus my husband worked very long hours during the week including every Saturday so I did pretty much all of this on my own. I was utterly exhausted, almost constantly, for almost 3 years. I had no choice, I had to go back to work. She does not live in the real world.

Reactions: 16

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
I can't get over this whole bee thing. Her mum bought a bee bauble for the kitchen to remind her of her ganddaughter... who is nicknamed after the magical bee pollen grabby consumed while her and grandad got it on. It's just a bit weird.

Cute nickname, yes. But nicknming your baby after a conception technique... then your bother and mum using it too. Nah 🤢🐝🍆
Not to mention how insulting it is to anyone struggling with fertility that she ‘puts it all down to’ the bloody bee shit?!

They conceived in what, about 3 months of her coming off the pill? 2 healthy, young people. The bees had bugger all to do with it

• Wow

swipeup

VIP Member
Where has Benpecked gone? Is his new job on an oil rig?
Lee Meldrum put in a good word for him and they're currently bunked up together somewhere in the North Sea comparing notes on their respective Grabeccas to see who's smashing it the most with the solo parenting. Meldrum says it's going to be a nightmare for his Rebecca to train the new puppy with 3 young girls in the house, Benpecked says, ah that's nothing, my Rebecca's hoovering fish pie and overnight oats out of the carpet.

• Haha
  • Heart

HashtagRealTalk

I thought it couldn’t get much worse after Black Friday with the tidal wave of God-awful staged photos from every esteemed influencer plugging the living daylights out of anything they had managed to get their grabby little hands on........but WRONG!

It’s mid December and it seems the only way to make a living is to up your game and pimp your offspring out in front of your iPhone lens to cash in on all the followers’ Christmas-spirited, ‘warm and fuzzy’ feelings out there to make a quick dollar.

Whether it’s Grabby staging her barely 6 month old out in a festive flat lay to fulfil her White Company obligations...’Hunters and Heels’ latest post referring to “loving dressing her two mini gentlemen of hers” for a Monsoon campaign belittling her own children to nothing more than walking, talking clothes horses...{notice RVKLoves comment on this too...} and so many more like ‘The Home that Made Me’ and ‘Just a little build’ parading their daughters around at every opportunity to advertise everything from B&Q to Asda...

It’s one thing waiving your children’s right to privacy away because nowadays everybody shares photos of their children to the internet..they are your pride and joy after all so sometimes there is that urge to share...but it’s a whole different game to be using them for money-making purposes...it’s exploitation.

• Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I’m currently chuckling about her imagining how Freya will be “toddling around the allotment helping pick things” this summer.... Quite hilarious view of a 1 year old. Maybe wait for her to crawl first and then I’m sure she will be extremely helpful 🤣
I have an allotment. I too had these lovely images of my child pottering around collecting veggies with me 🙄😂 the reality is, he tries to eat everything including the soil, snails and stones and he literally ends up COVERED in dirt. I really hope her toddler is the same 😂😂 (pretty sure most are)

It's a good job Ben seems to do all the allotment work on his own. She just swoops in with the her basket and claims the glory for all his work

• Haha
Reactions: 15