RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry - but why does she always have to find something to complain about. Most recent post is basically 'my huge close family love Freya TOO MUCH' . GIVE ME STRENGTH.

Reactions: 10
Now she is complaining about family wanting to show her baby attention
She has no bleeping idea.

'We escaped and drove to somerset' how can this girl have any friends never mind nearly 100k followers. Such a spoiled little madam. I cannot stand her.

Reactions: 17
Imagine your family making a fuss of your baby, all wanting to help and have a cuddle - thank she’s managed to escape to somerset. A #gifted Christmassy luxury cringe fest no doubt. Brace yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry - but why does she always have to find something to complain about. Most recent post is basically 'my huge close family love Freya TOO MUCH' . GIVE ME STRENGTH.
Imagine living in her fucked up head it must be hell.

Reactions: 11
Life is just so bleeping hard for her isn’t it. So much family love and attention they’ve had to “escape” for yet another holiday. Jesus. I have no parents, who died before they could see me married and before they could become grandparents and she whinges on like she’s battling the Devil. Piss off and do something worthwhile with your life.

Reactions: 25
My god she is one twisted nasty little witch.
Her poor family. I hope to god they see her comments and never bother with her again!
Some people would wish for nothing more than a healthy baby and a caring family
🤬

Reactions: 14
She's so snug isn't she? "Oh this dress? Gifted.. but I didn't beg for it last week or anything"..

Reactions: 1
My god she is one twisted nasty little witch.
Her poor family. I hope to god they see her comments and never bother with her again!
Some people would wish for nothing more than a healthy baby and a caring family
🤬
She doesnt deserve happiness. She is soooooo ungrateful.

Reactions: 2
That dress 🙄 can’t tell if it’s a photoshop jobby or the way she’s standing, but the pic looks warped and stretched, as if to make her appear taller/slimmer. So sad she feels the need to do this. But also does she think we can’t see it??

Reactions: 4
Imagine your family making a fuss of your baby, all wanting to help and have a cuddle - thank she’s managed to escape to somerset. A #gifted Christmassy luxury cringe fest no doubt. Brace yourself
Urgh. She’s so pretentious. The only one to ever give birth. I would be so embarrassed if my daughter behaved this way.

I hope her family follow her on Instagram and don’t bother seeing her again. I certainly wouldn’t after reading that.
Also, she says she’s unable to have conversations like she used to. That’s parenthood. The world isn’t focused on you anymore. Wait until Freya is older and she can’t finish a sentence without interruption. She’s insufferable.

Reactions: 12
She's actually complaining about going for (a no doubt, free) lunch with her family?? 🤔 Then don't go hun!!

And now another holiday on a Sunday night. Well Ben's work lasted all of 2 weeks didn't it?

Reactions: 8
That dress 🙄 can’t tell if it’s a photoshop jobby or the way she’s standing, but the pic looks warped and stretched, as if to make her appear taller/slimmer. So sad she feels the need to do this. But also does she think we can’t see it??
Yes I thought it looked photoshopped as well! The door to her left looks suspiciously misshapen 🤔

Wow! She preferred it when her family had proper conversations than focused on Freya. She really shouldn’t have had a baby! At least Freya has learnt to behave in the car at 5 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No work on Monday for Ben then?!

Her mum seems a lot more kind / gracious than she is.

With the photo in that dress - do you think it’s edited to make her look 5’9?! Not quite sure why she didn’t run a brush through her hair.

Oh my goodness she SHADE she throws at her own family- and I bet they follow her, so hurtful and ungrateful. My dear dad never got to meet my husband or children. witch.

• Haha
As a mother of a 5 month old, I would very much enjoy having lots of family around to cuddle and fuss over my baby. In fact, the minute we visit family, I immediately offer up my daughter for cuddles (mainly so I can drink a hot cup of tea 😉) I really don't understand her - she talks about being tired and overwhelmed by the sleep regression or whatever but when there's an opportunity to share the load for a few hours, that's also overwhelming?! I'm off to my work's Christmas lunch next week, baby as well and can't wait - she'll be having cuddles with all of them whilst I drink a glass of wine 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If I were her family reading that I’d be pretty pissed off and hurt. What an ungrateful brat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.