Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I had a quick scroll of the blog and like many on here feel there were far too many photos shared and private family moments that I’d keep to myself. I wonder if she asks permission from family members and friends if she can put them online?
RVK posted a photo of her ass up on the sofa while giving birth...of course she doesn't ask people's permission. There are no limits for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t expect anything less than utter nonsense from the Queen of Patronising Drivel.
Don't forget though, she has been weaning for whole month so she is now a qualified expert. 😒

It doesn't matter how much bloody 'avo' and salmon she eats. Almost every child goes through stages of being utterly defiant and fussy and refuses everything they once loved just because they can. I wonder how she will cope then.

It's quite easy to shovel almost anything into a baby's mouth. The really test is how quickly you cave when they're a toddler chucking everything you make at the wall and refusing to eat in a power struggle even though you know damn well they used to love it 🤣

And then they start primary school and the never ending cake sales and class birthdays ruin all your hard work anyway 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

DigitalA

Lol that Harvey Nicks sent her a bottle of champagne when we all know she doesn't drink, but even more odd that that's the product she chose to showcase from the hamper,....when we all know she doesn't drink!

• Haha

Twinkle

Grabs has admitted to a ‘meltdown’ in her last post. I can’t recall ever having a ‘meltdown’ in my adult life despite being faced with some incredibly tough (although sadly common real life) situations such as bereavement, financial problems, and work pressures.

how can grown adult have a ‘meltdown’? Is this not behaviour that’s mostly owned by toddlers?
Ummm I’ve had a few and sadly my own toddler days are several decades ago...sleep deprivation, post natal depression, a demanding job, some serious health issues.

Not everyone has your self control.

I have some real issues with Grabecca - her lack of clarity declaring ads, her appalling lack of awareness of how the rest of the world operates and the struggles people face (e.g when in the US when pregnant she needed emergency care and raved about the US health system, oblivious to the fact Americans die due to a lack of healthcare and few regular people can afford her level of health insurance).

But I do think, as others do on here, she appears to struggle with her mental health in a variety of ways, and I’ve not always felt comfortable with people calling her out on that. Though I appreciate she doesn’t endear herself with her lack of “wokeness”.

• Heart

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
So... gifted pump - packed away won’t use again. Vitamins (allll the vitamins) gave Freya lip tie. The gifted feeding pillow - not really necessary. How are companies paying her to advertise? She is so bad at it!

But glad she fed in ‘dreamy’ locations with ‘oxytocin flowing’... ffs.
Gifted pumpS, 2 of them, £500 worth of kit ‘ah I didn’t need them so they’re packed away’
.... OR you could donate them to a local breastfeeding charity for mums who’s babies are really poorly, or who haven’t found the whole thing as magical as you and who need a bit of help feeding their babies

• Heart

Xanthedh

I’m currently chuckling about her imagining how Freya will be “toddling around the allotment helping pick things” this summer.... Quite hilarious view of a 1 year old. Maybe wait for her to crawl first and then I’m sure she will be extremely helpful 🤣

• Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
Her mum is such a frightful sob (like her daughter). "This is our 10th 13ft Christmas tree in the barn!". Oh do fuck off.

• Haha

DigitalA

I'm sorry....I think I need to get my eyes checked because I think she just posted that she's looking forward to SLOWING DOWN? On the same day, (a Monday no less that normal people are at work) that she was tired at 11am having gone for a walk. You know what they say, ignorance is bliss....

• Haha
Reactions: 14

HashtagRealTalk

How many times do we need to see her photos of syringes full of her harvested colostrum....we get it....you produced a glut of colostrum....it’s “liquid gold” sure....but I really did not need to see a photo of Freya with the fluorescent yellow stuff all round her mouth 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
And what is wrong with that? Dont parents take their babies to lots of things, get photos of them etc and the baby hasn't a clue?

God forbid any parent enjoy taking their child to something! Not everything has to be for the baby. Arent parents allowed to have experiences with their babies if the babies wont remember?
My father died when I was 4 years old. I have no memories at all of him. I do have 3 beautiful pictures of him and my mum holding me up beside santa. I was 6 weeks old and the pride and joy in his face is immense. I have the same from my 2nd Christmas, 3rd christmas and sadly after that there are no more.
Luckily he didnt subscribe to the notion that it was a pointless thing to do
Because you aren't doing it for the baby, you are doing it for yourself. I know many people who love to take pictures of their baby screaming or upset to be sitting in the lap of this strange looking guy and then bringing out the pictures in future years. The Babyccino set up isn't traditional though, with a parent sitting next to Santa.
T is

• Heart

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
My god she is one twisted nasty little witch.
Her poor family. I hope to god they see her comments and never bother with her again!
Some people would wish for nothing more than a healthy baby and a caring family
🤬

Peachesplease

Holidays in the same old places time and time again (New York, maldives, Ile de re etc etc)
Eats pizza and ice cream.
Rides a bicycle
Photos of doors
Watches netflix
Vitamin sea, straw hat, straw bag, hand hearts.

So predictable.

• Heart

Twinkle

RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

😡
Here for this 👆🏻 gets my vote.

She has literally no substance does she? Or even a smattering of intelligence. Climate change burned Australia so bad, the likes of which the world has never seen, and the irony of her hopping on another plane for no reason than another holiday without even mentioning what the country has just been through. The girl is a fucking dimwit.

• Heart

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Grabs has admitted to a ‘meltdown’ in her last post. I can’t recall ever having a ‘meltdown’ in my adult life despite being faced with some incredibly tough (although sadly common real life) situations such as bereavement, financial problems, and work pressures.

how can grown adult have a ‘meltdown’? Is this not behaviour that’s mostly owned by toddlers?
In the blurry baby years (of chronic reflux) I was too exhausted from cleaning projectile vomit off everything constantly to have time for a ‘meltdown’. Note for Grabby: some people have to actually host Christmas with a small non-sleeping baby as opposed to being waited on hand and food by other people for a week.

HashtagRealTalk

Sooo... Grabecca is off to sunnier climes in a few weeks... where do we think they're heading???! {Maldives, Caribbean... hopefully not Australia???} 😁
Of course she is...I reckon Australia is cancelled (or she daren’t mention it at this moment in time...) and after much scrabbling around over Christmas for a change of plan they will be off to either a Caribbean island, Mauritius or the Maldives (my money would be Mauritius)

I can’t see her doing the Middle East because she doesn’t do anywhere with any form of change of culture and the Canaries are probably not Instagram enough for her...it will be part gifted by turquoise holidays or whoever that company is she constantly plugs and they will be flying business on Benpeckeds “air miles” again...and of course Chopsy Frey-Bentos will sleep the whole journey...

I’m not sure my cold January heart is ready for another series of the Vitamin Sea crapola already

• Haha
  • Heart

DigitalA

GOOD LORD - Rebecca if you read here STOP putting question marks after everything. It either was, or wasn't your third night of hosting in a row. It clearly was so just bloody say it!