RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whose Granny is ugly?
Are we Tattlers really pathetic enough to sink to calling people “ugly”? That makes us no better than Mumsnet.
I think RVK is a vacuous, misleading bore but I’m not going to sink to making comments about the way anyone was born. I’m all about attacking character and morals (or lack thereof!)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Are we Tattlers really pathetic enough to sink to calling people “ugly”? That makes us no better than Mumsnet.
I think RVK is a vacuous, misleading bore but I’m not going to sink to making comments about the way anyone was born. I’m all about attacking character and morals (or lack thereof!)
Exactly! I'm angry anyone would call anyone ugly on here!

Reactions: 5
It has always been like that.

Also, I don't like attacking how people's family look on here. That isn't fair. I would be very upset if someone said about my mum or gran.
I totally agree. Rvk is tattle gold most of the time, without even thinking about anyone's appearance.

But she really shouldn't plaster her entire family all over the internet like that. She needs to learn to keep some special moments private. Trashy mags have been slating peoples appearances for decades (not that I agree with it at all). I wouldn't want to plaster my family all over the internet for exactly that reason. People can be cruel.

What she shares about herself is up to her. She's the one cashing in on selling her privacy (and self respect) for a few quid. But I doubt her gran or anyone else particularly wanted to be offered up to the internet while they were enjoying their private Christmas day.

That girl needs to get a life outside of the internet. Not every occasion needs a 300 photo, totally forced and staged blog post. Take some family snaps, of course, but keep them for yourself.

If she can't even take her daughters first Christmas day away from this creepy blog world then there isn't any hope for her really. Her life must be very empty if she's trying so hard to make it look so full all the time. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I totally agree. Rvk is tattle gold most of the time, without even thinking about anyone's appearance.

But she really shouldn't plaster her entire family all over the internet like that. She needs to learn to keep some special moments private. Trashy mags have been slating peoples appearances for decades (not that I agree with it at all). I wouldn't want to plaster my family all over the internet for exactly that reason. People can be cruel.

What she shares about herself is up to her. She's the one cashing in on selling her privacy (and self respect) for a few quid. But I doubt her gran or anyone else particularly wanted to be offered up to the internet while they were enjoying their private Christmas day.

That girl needs to get a life outside of the internet. Not every occasion needs a 300 photo, totally forced and staged blog post. Take some family snaps, of course, but keep them for yourself.

If she can't even take her daughters first Christmas day away from this creepy blog world then there isn't any hope for her really. Her life must be very empty if she's trying so hard to make it look so full all the time. 🤷‍♀️
🙌🏻

I thought the same looking through the photo vomit she shared. Fine, if you can’t stop taking pictures you can’t stop, but really nobody needs to see you all sat round opening your presents on Christmas morning. Surely that should be sacrosanct. She has 90k + followers and she’s very naive if she thinks they’re all following along tweely with good intentions. They won’t all be and she’s handed the internet her family Christmas on a plate. Why? The excuse ‘chronic over doesn’t really cut it, it’s obscene.

Reactions: 4
She will regret it. I'm certain of that. She is too focused on how this will look for the fake internet world rather than living in the moment.

I had a fantastic Christmas. I took plenty of pictures with my family. But they are for me. My parents invited the whole family to stay over at their house. We enjoyed a rather tipsy session on my kids new karaoke machine, eating cheese in our PJs by the fire and not giving a flying duck what we looked like. Because it was for us, not the internet.

Life is too short to be worrying about how your table cente peices will look in your christmas day blog post when life is literally passing you by.

In 40 years time, all those pointless gifted decorations and OTT table spreads won't mean a thing if you missed out on all the real memories and enjoyment.

When you stage a fake Christmas eve Polaroid of your baby, you really are missing the point of it all entirely. I actually feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had a quick scroll of the blog and like many on here feel there were far too many photos shared and private family moments that I’d keep to myself. I wonder if she asks permission from family members and friends if she can put them online?

I had a quick scroll of the blog and like many on here feel there were far too many photos shared and private family moments that I’d keep to myself. I wonder if she asks permission from family members and friends if she can put them online?
RVK posted a photo of her ass up on the sofa while giving birth...of course she doesn't ask people's permission. There are no limits for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m not really that bothered about her sharing family pics. And actually the nicer ones were of her family sat around on Christmas with presents rather than the staged decorating the tree ones. Was beginning to feel myself soften rvk but then realised that was because she has been quiet! Still wondering if she opened the Liberty calendar.

I’m not really that bothered about her sharing family pics. And actually the nicer ones were of her family sat around on Christmas with presents rather than the staged decorating the tree ones. Was beginning to feel myself soften rvk but then realised that was because she has been quiet! Still wondering if she opened the Liberty calendar.
Soften to her? 😱

Reactions: 2
I've spied 3 pairs of ice skates in her house now. 1 pair below the tree, 1 pair hanging off the hooks and another almost at the top of the stairs in the photo of the outside (brought in) potted tree. Navy ones this time.

Mummas christmas dinner looked gorgeous I have to say

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Half a billion plants and animals have now perished in the Australian bushfires and NSW and parts of Victoria remain on fire as seen from satellite images...I seriously do wonder if they are still going ahead with their January trip and if they are I will be VERY intrigued to see how she handles being out there...

With stuff as hard-hitting on a global scale as this, she may have to have a rethink about her upcoming forecast of the usual hand-hearts, kissing behind a straw hat, #vitaminsea hashtags and “dreamy” whitewashed, plants-in-rattan-baskets-clad Air BnB shots on the ‘gram....because behind the scenes catastrophic stuff has and will be happening...even if she’s not living under the direct smoke cloud at the time...

Reactions: 12
Half a billion plants and animals have now perished in the Australian bushfires and NSW and parts of Victoria remain on fire as seen from satellite images...I seriously do wonder if they are still going ahead with their January trip and if they are I will be VERY intrigued to see how she handles being out there...

With stuff as hard-hitting on a global scale as this, she may have to have a rethink about her upcoming forecast of the usual hand-hearts, kissing behind a straw hat, #vitaminsea hashtags and “dreamy” whitewashed, plants-in-rattan-baskets-clad Air BnB shots on the ‘gram....because behind the scenes catastrophic stuff has and will be happening...even if she’s not living under the direct smoke cloud at the time...
I think she will either go and carry on like nothing is even happening over there, or she won't go at all and literally never mention that they were planning on going.

Either way, I bet she has thrown a fair stops in private that this is huge inconvenience to her.

Reactions: 10
I think she will either go and carry on like nothing is even happening over there, or she won't go at all and literally never mention that they were planning on going.

Either way, I bet she has thrown a fair stops in private that this is huge inconvenience to her.
Yep...or she will make a brief little mention to how awful it is with a broken heart emoji and then have the insincerity to thirty seconds later be affiliate linking some gifted Holiday-related tat and be raving about the best gelato ever photographed in with her saltwater sandals...Just another day in the office for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From what I can see, there’s nowhere on the Australian east coast that isn’t burning. You’d be mad, and quite frankly utterly selfish, to take a baby into that chaotic and smoke filled environment. There won’t be any blue sky photos!

The west coast looks less impacted, but it could change at any moment. And there are no real linen Mummy bloggers to stalk in Perth. ☹

I know someone who was in Australia over Christmas. Endless pictures were posted on social media. You wouldn’t even have known what was happening judging by the endless insta perfect pictures that were posted. It made me feel very uncomfortable because what is happening is absolutely devastating but hey, if you’re not directly affected it doesn’t matter right?! 😡 this will be Grabbys take on it no doubt.....

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.