Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bngr8o1

Oh Christ she's got that liketoknowit app thing on the go now. Endless links incoming. Is this going to the new bandwagon they all jump on so they don't have to mark their AFF links as AD?
Shes hates nothing more than having to marj anything as #ad despite it being the law

Onthehop

VIP Member
I’m just quietly waiting for the point in time when most babies decide they’re going to flirt with a picky phase. My eldest used to eat anything she was given but between two and three was an absolute PITA when it came to tea time. What’s going to happen to the courgettes then I ask you?!
She’ll never admit it though. 🙄 Everything is perfect in her little world.

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
How desperate?! I saw that loads of ‘influencers’ linked their Christmas presents to #aff revolting. Will I be able to find the thread?
It didn’t really take off - maybe she’s not ‘big’ enough yet (despite her constant tagging of companies like RVK!) It just come up if you google Suffolk Nest xx

Mustard

VIP Member
If she wanted to sort her teeth she could prob get it gifted - the fact she doesn’t feel she has to shows a bit of character about her. Better than the Suffolk Nest’s teeth!!
Straightening isn’t the same as whitening or having veneers. She needs them straightened only. They are distracting. She needs a makeover inc. a decent haircut, full stop.

If she wanted to sort her teeth she could prob get it gifted - the fact she doesn’t feel she has to shows a bit of character about her. Better than the Suffolk Nest’s teeth!!
The Suffolk Nest looks like Jennifer Ellison, ex Brookside actress, only with daygli teeth and unnaturally darkened hair.

Last edited: