RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha the mental images are too much 😂 Seems awfully early to be taking down all the decs? And why is poor old Benpecked having to do it?
Probably because it’s a real tree and they get it stupidly early at the end of November so I imagine it’s completely dead by now. We picked up our real tree the 2nd weekend in December, and despite watering it I brushed past it today and it was like an avalanche of needles 🙈😂 Ours will be gone within the next couple of day as soon as I can find a spare minute to pack away all the baubles!

Oh and as for Benpecked, this is the Kedgley (slash sterling) family here remember! Women aren’t expected to lift a finger 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably because it’s a real tree and they get it stupidly early at the end of November so I imagine it’s completely dead by now. We picked up our real tree the 2nd weekend in December, and despite watering it I brushed past it today and it was like an avalanche of needles 🙈😂 Ours will be gone within the next couple of day as soon as I can find a spare minute to pack away all the baubles!

Oh and as for Benpecked, this is the Kedgley (slash sterling) family here remember! Women aren’t expected to lift a finger 🙄
I think it is a bit of an odd relationship - Mumma and Ben.

Reactions: 2
Aren't they going to Australia in January? Interesting she hasn't commented on your tragic situation there yet.

Reactions: 3
Aren't they going to Australia in January? Interesting she hasn't commented on your tragic situation there yet.
I can’t believe they are still doing this. No doubt it will all be the same string of gramtastic ‘look how carefree, boho, straw hat snogging, gelato stacking, farmers market perusing we are’ bullcrap. At such a devastating time for the country. I’m sure the fires will be touted as an inconvenience. She probably doesn’t even realise the extent of what’s going on, head in the grabbyland clouds.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There is no way I would travel to Australia at the moment on a jolly, aside from my own personal safety it would feel totally disrespectful.

Reactions: 4
There is no way I would travel to Australia at the moment on a jolly, aside from my own personal safety it would feel totally disrespectful.
She would probably argue they need visitors to inject some cash into the economy or something. So her £3.47 she'll spend on a packet of ham to last them the fortnight and a cheesy bap will really make the world of difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Where in Oz are they going? The fires are absolutely devestating - and not at all gram-tastic.
From what I remember, it’s Byron Bay, isn’t it? In the hope of rubbing shoulders with her insta-crush Courtney Adamo. I’m sure other Tattlers will know for sure.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.