RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a piece of lazy styling and writing that is. I hope Habitat PR are miffed.

Reactions: 7
Her latest stories at the garden centre- she didn’t like the santa
Wtf??
That’s because he wasn’t grid worthy, what with his suit in a... Gasp...primary colour? The horror!

I’d say she would have liked him had he have been in a suit made of hessian grain sack, with a liberty print hat, sitting in front of a Downpipe door looking away from the camera...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That’s because he wasn’t grid worthy, what with his suit in a... Gasp...primary colour? The horror!

I’d say she would have liked him had he have been in a suit made of hessian grain sack, with a liberty print hat, sitting in front of a Downpipe door looking away from the camera...
With his feet on opposite poles...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah- so disappointing and not Christmasy at all!!! My 5 year old niece could do a better job!!!
It was so bad. The eucalyptus was so stingy - honestly she can’t style for toffee and it was so half arsed. Habitat is not RVK’s style at all wonder why they chose her and her bland taste?

Reactions: 4
It was so bad. The eucalyptus was so stingy - honestly she can’t style for toffee and it was so half arsed. Habitat is not RVK’s style at all wonder why they chose her and her bland taste?
Probably her 100k followers and no other reason

Reactions: 1
The title of this thread is so apt. There they are in coats visiting Father Christmas whilst Freya is dressed for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 6
Probably her 100k followers and no other reason
I saw an article the other day about influencers and it said that the average fee for a post when you have 100K is £1500. Money badly spent there Habitat.
I'm assuming she got to choose (and keep?) what she'd like, so of course went for crockery costing £110 and cutlery which was something like £95.i doubt her average follower wants to spend that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow, what a difference in styling and detail. Grabby is far too busy being Father Christmas (who she didn’t really like but give that girl a collaboration with the garden centre! 😬) A lazier girl on the ‘gram you’d struggle to find...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can't get over this whole bee thing. Her mum bought a bee bauble for the kitchen to remind her of her ganddaughter... who is nicknamed after the magical bee pollen grabby consumed while her and grandad got it on. It's just a bit weird.

Cute nickname, yes. But nicknming your baby after a conception technique... then your bother and mum using it too. Nah 🤢🐝🍆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I can't get over this whole bee thing. Her mum bought a bee bauble for the kitchen to remind her of her ganddaughter... who is nicknamed after the magical bee pollen grabby consumed while her and grandad got it on. It's just a bit weird.

Cute nickname, yes. But nicknming your baby after a conception technique... then your bother and mum using it too. Nah 🤢🐝🍆
Not to mention how insulting it is to anyone struggling with fertility that she ‘puts it all down to’ the bloody bee tit?!

They conceived in what, about 3 months of her coming off the pill? 2 healthy, young people. The bees had bugger all to do with it

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Not to mention how insulting it is to anyone struggling with fertility that she ‘puts it all down to’ the bloody bee tit?!

They conceived in what, about 3 months of her coming off the pill? 2 healthy, young people. The bees had bugger all to do with it
100% she's such a privileged, smug twit that seems to have lived such an sheltered life.

We were very lucky and conceived our first quite easily. But it took us an incredibly long time to conceive our second. We tried everything we could for 14 months, finally got pregnant and then lost it mid pregnancy.

We weren't entitled to any help on the NHS because we already had child, we couldn't afford to go private, so we just had to start the whole battle again. It about broke us and we consider ourselves pretty damn lucky. There are many people who never get the outcome they want after years and years. But yes bee pollen. That's all it took to get through her real struggle of 2 months 🤨🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Holding a bunch of hydrangeas

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.