RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also her latest blog (on how to make breakfast) ‘I’m not a full on vegan’. No dear, when you are eating turkey and ham sandwiches on Boxing Day, you are quite far from vegan.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion

Grabby’s trying for a deal with Ella but what has happened to her missing fella?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Been for a run this morning and it was cold?
Why is she questioning it? It’s January, it’s supposed to be cold.
Enough with the unnecessary question marks already. Urgh.

Reactions: 9
Not checked in on Grabatron's account for a while but just had a look and yep, still smug and boring.

Also she can duck off tagging Asics in her post as their #1 fan in a bid to get new trainers. You can't go for the fitness market too when you hardly EVER/never post about going for a run.

Reactions: 3
She also said in the comments that for her the mess has been mostly crumbs.... I mean looking at the things she has humble bragged that little peach has enjoyed so far - fish pie, salmon, avocado, porridge, green smoothies...so many crumbs 😜
Maybe she also stuffs down Ella’s Melty Puffs like the babies of us peasants.
I’m just quietly waiting for the point in time when most babies decide they’re going to flirt with a picky phase. My eldest used to eat anything she was given but between two and three was an absolute PITA when it came to tea time. What’s going to happen to the courgettes then I ask you?!

Reactions: 4
I’m just quietly waiting for the point in time when most babies decide they’re going to flirt with a picky phase. My eldest used to eat anything she was given but between two and three was an absolute PITA when it came to tea time. What’s going to happen to the courgettes then I ask you?!
She’ll never admit it though. 🙄 Everything is perfect in her little world.

Why does she feel like she has to put other brands down? I've noticed she does this quite a lot, and I think its a bit of her nasty side creeping out (as we know from old tweets). Fair enough it won't make a difference to Sainsbury's but she's done it before with small brands and restaurants and it just doesn't sit well with me. Perhaps the only way she can think of bigging something up is to criticise something else. Horrid.

Reactions: 5
I bloody love Ocado so i am going to be hacked off as hell if they start gifting her...she’s only getting on their bandwagon because they have an M&S partnership incoming this spring. Her greed is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
I bloody love Ocado so i am going to be hacked off as hell if they start gifting her...she’s only getting on their bandwagon because they have an M&S partnership incoming this spring. Her greed is ridiculous.
What? What? WHAT?! If they gift her anything I swear to god I will kick off with them! I love Ocado too!

Why does she feel like she has to put other brands down? I've noticed she does this quite a lot, and I think its a bit of her nasty side creeping out (as we know from old tweets). Fair enough it won't make a difference to Sainsbury's but she's done it before with small brands and restaurants and it just doesn't sit well with me. Perhaps the only way she can think of bigging something up is to criticise something else. Horrid.
She moaned to Sainsbury’s via her twitter a lot in the past....is she doing it again?

Reactions: 1
She clearly doesn’t want to pay for her own food in her fridge so is trying to reach out to them as a brand (first it was raving about the Wahaca home kits, then deliciously Ella...now Ocado...).

It gets right on my titties that she’s wealthy and privileged enough to pay for half the baby bits, clothing and luxury items she gets #gifted all in the name of a bit of marketing but it is a whole new level of absolute WANKERY that she and many other shameless, soulless insta-twats are trying to beg for food by tagging food brand and retailers in their bloody stories of their midweek evening meals. It’s FOOD for fucks sake. if you can afford a trip to the Maldives, a Diptique candle or a Soho House membership you can sure as duck pay for your bloody weekly shop! There are food banks and people starving on the street who need to beg for food, not these jokers.

Get in the sea Grabby.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She clearly doesn’t want to pay for her own food in her fridge so is trying to reach out to them as a brand (first it was raving about the Wahaca home kits, then deliciously Ella...now Ocado...).

It gets right on my titties that she’s wealthy and privileged enough to pay for half the baby bits, clothing and luxury items she gets #gifted all in the name of a bit of marketing but it is a whole new level of absolute WANKERY that she and many other shameless, soulless insta-twats are trying to beg for food by tagging food brand and retailers in their bloody stories of their midweek evening meals. It’s FOOD for fucks sake. if you can afford a trip to the Maldives, a Diptique candle or a Soho House membership you can sure as duck pay for your bloody weekly shop! There are food banks and people starving on the street who need to beg for food, not these jokers.

Get in the sea Grabby.

She’s a disgrace. Also can’t stand the overuse of “ridiculously”. Bore off Grabby, go buy some packet ham and fantasise about your courgettes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's slightly concerning about the breastfeeding post (apart from the smugness) is how little effort she's put into to put evidenced based advice in, lots of people feed sucessfully with shields, or giving bottles from three weeks but many don't and to just give out this information when she's got relatively little experience is really poor.

Plus, you don't need 95% of the things om her list to breastfeed. It's making people think you need to buy things to be sucessful when what you need is time, support and boobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Urgh the blatant begging for food. How is ocado shopping a game changer ? Like wow they do haagan daaz that is so game changing . Every bloody supermarket sells it you greedy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gosh, I wish I could have a long needed break from doing nothing to get my nails done and do Pilates.

Reactions: 4
I also note she, the serial brand tagger, didn’t tag sainsbos in that story 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has Twitter?!?

'I'm not a full on vegan but'... is she taking the piss? Where did that come from?

It was only a week or two ago that she wrote being vegetarian is something that definitely ISN'T for them. Her last story was literally a tub of ice cream. Her entire summer is barbecuing meat and ice creams.

It's like she creates a different persona depending on who she is trying to brag freebies from. So much so, that she can't even remember what she said a week ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.