Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s pregnant… I was really hoping you lovey tattlers would be wrong. Those poor boys and that poor baby 😭
I usually never get the pregnancy speculation but her following pushchair brands and the brand who she has a baby carrier with woody was a give away.

also can I just say, for anyone who finds her pregnancy triggering (hope that’s the right word) or upsetting for whatever reason that I’m so sorry, and I know it must be horrendous watching these sloppy parents have more children just for content when other people struggle. Sending love to anyone who needs it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 64

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That's not a baby bump you silly bitch that's your gallstones diet 😏🤥🍔

She's letting her true gut hang out now she's 5 minutes pregnant 🤣🤣😭 christ, give it chance for beaver to wash his knob before you announce it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Steve got in one little fight with a bad man and ran scared

They said “we’re moving out t’Dales for a bit of fresh air”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Each_peach

VIP Member
I’m happy for her as I know that’s what she’s always wanted but the look on Steve’s face is just so very worrying!!!!! I don’t think he can make it anymore obvious that this is NOT what he wants!!!!!!
I'm not happy for her, sorry but I'm not. She wants a baby for all the wrong reasons - for content, for freebies, for an excuse to not get a job. No child should be brought into this world for those reasons.

She doesn't want a baby cos she loves kids and is so maternal. She's a fucking dickhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Each_peach

VIP Member
The fact Steaver knew she was filming and wouldn't even come in frame 😂😂😂😂 he wants no part of this thats for sure

She looks like she's shitting her knicks when she goes "daddy do you want to come sit here with us?"

No he would not. he'd rather be literally anywhere else 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Stuffandsniff

Chatty Member
It’s actually broken my heart I’ve been trying for 15 months and nothing :-( I know it’s not long in the grand scheme. Told ya she was prego

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

MissPrint

VIP Member
To whoever called out the pregnancy vitamins on the kitchen counter the other day, to whoever called out her fat veiny tits, and to whoever simply deduced she was up the duff, good call! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Channel Mum dropped her, and any brands she now attempts to dupe will be getting the relevant screenshots to show why.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Clementine

VIP Member
Imagine telling 68 thousand people that you partner said FUCK MY LIFE upon hearing you were pregnant. The kid isn’t even born yet and she’s already disrespecting it. It’s horrific.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Each_peach

VIP Member
She's allowed to announce her pregnancy whenever she likes! A baby is a baby, a miracle, and should be celebrated, whether that's 4 weeks or 8 weeks or 12 weeks old! Why do women make other women feel they need to keep their pregnancies a secret just in case they miscarry? Does a miscarriage mean the baby should never have been shared? What rocks have you been hiding under!
Think you're on the wrong thread hunipot. This isn't a Rebecca lamb rave thread. We don't like the cunt round these parts.

She's allowed to announce her pregnancy whenever she likes! A baby is a baby, a miracle, and should be celebrated, whether that's 4 weeks or 8 weeks or 12 weeks old! Why do women make other women feel they need to keep their pregnancies a secret just in case they miscarry? Does a miscarriage mean the baby should never have been shared? What rocks have you been hiding under!
Also, its hard to celebrate that baby that has been conceived purely for attention, free stuff, engagement, and money. Feel sorry for that poor little thing having her for a mum, she's a fucking shit show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

DaniM93

Bit of a random observation, but I've just looked at Steavers IG to see if he has posted anything. His latest grid post was 3 days ago and was a happy birthday Alfie post, and out of the 8 pictures aside from one of Alfie alone and one with Begga barely in, all the others are just him and Alfie. Just feel like it may be pointed in some way?

I also don't think Alfies reaction is genuine, he kept glancing at the camera constantly. Poor Woody, I don't know if he just didn't understand or if he was upset about it? He started to suck his thumb straight away, and while Begga is cackling there because Alfies crying, Beaver is comforting poor Woody who may be starting to feel jealous he isn't the little one any more? And then she just laughs at him saying he isn't the littlest any more and laughs when he tries to wear the babygro? Idk, just seemed sad to me and she didn't even notice how subdued he immediately became, even Beaver did for gods sake.

As for her constantly looking at him desperately, she is pathetic. He is a total prick as well but my god. About 20 ish seconds into the YT vid when Alfie says 'lets open it together', she looks at Steve smiling and I know you can hardly see his expression but he seems to just stare back at her coldly without smiling until she looks away. Just makes me feel so uncomfortable and awkward 😬🥴😭

• Heart
Reactions: 46