Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On tag 😂😃😂 Why do people think they have builders/tradesmen at the house? Sorry I am way behind on this thread. I can't get over the Maoams. Boss babe beggy earns my annual salary in one month (apparently) but wraps up bleeping haribo for her 8 year olds birthday. Okay then.
Friday evening when she was picking up the take away, she said some work was being done at the house, and she was very stressed, sge didn't say what was being done, which is unusual for her,sge usually likes to brag

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine boss babe Becky in the playground. All the other mothers are going to work or do something constructive with their time. Becky on the other hand will be buffing her face and dancing in front of a mirror until pick up time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine boss babe Becky in the playground. All the other mothers are going to work or do something constructive with their time. Becky on the other hand will be buffing her face and dancing in front of a mirror until pick up time 😂😂
Anyone with ANYTHING between their ears would be mortified! Not our Beggy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know this is mean but I don't like Alfie......he's too much like Rebecca (selfish) for my liking. Woody on the other hand is a sweetie :)

Having said that, I really wish they would get Alfie assessed and address his educational needs - it's not entirely his fault that his parents are too self-obsessed to take the time poor thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know this is mean but I don't like Alfie......he's too much like Rebecca (selfish) for my liking. Woody on the other hand is a sweetie :)

Having said that, I really wish they would get Alfie assessed and address his educational needs - it's not entirely his fault that his parents are too self-obsessed to take the time poor thing.
I 100% agree just address his needs
In 8 years time Alfie will be 16 & will leave school for college or wot not
It will fly by & if they dont step up now what kind of future will he have🤦‍♀️
My kids are Big people now & doing wellbut some guidance for him now would be good!

Reactions: 11
Friday evening when she was picking up the take away, she said some work was being done at the house, and she was very stressed, sge didn't say what was being done, which is unusual for her,sge usually likes to brag
I’m praying it’s the school toilet floor in the kitchen being lifted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry and this has probably been mentioned but i actually can't cope with Steve having his own name tattooed on his arm... there's no hope for them.

Then you've got her walking about dressed like she's Friar bleeping Tuck... I just can't!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think I have mentioned this before- my step son reminds me so much of Alfie and I am pretty sure he is on the spectrum too. He’s recently developed a stammer, it’s getting worse each time we see him (fortnightly, he lives 3 hours away) His mum is in totally denial. ‘He’s fine, I’ve not noticed’ etc etc. I think she is similar to Beggy in that she takes it as a person attack on her parenting, and to be honest she just can’t be arsed to parent like Beggy too!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Steve got in one little fight with a bad man and ran scared

They said “we’re moving out t’Dales for a bit of fresh air”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Exactly! There are so many ideas for gifts related to space; glow in the dark ceiling stars, a telescope, an astronaut costume, space books etc. My sister just bought her partner’s step-daughter a telescope for her birthday because she loves space. It was a special buy from Aldi and it cost £79.99, which isn’t too bad for a National Geographic item. Becky and Steve either don’t have the money for such presents, don’t care or are so thick that they don’t know what to buy… or maybe a combination of all 3.
My 4 Yr old has a space themed bedroom, he has glow in the dark stars on the ceiling, glow in the dark planets on the wall, a solar system ceiling light that lights up and rotates, star and moon fairy lights, a space themed dream tent around his bed, a space ship play tent in his room..... I don't even think alfeh is into space. He probably said he liked rockets once and now Beggy thinks he's obsessed with space 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Steve got in one little fight with a bad man and ran scared

They said “we’re moving out t’Dales for a bit of fresh air”
She looks a size ten but when she gets near,
Her bum is just flab and she's in the magic mirror,
If anything I would say a good diets rare and WTF is going on with the hair?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Absolutely loving the ‘fresh prince’ song this morning!

Or maybe he just actually quite likes that field Beggy. I’d say a baby deer is a lot smarter than she is, that’s for sure!
Hope it's doing good and has a realleh nice day xo

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Totally agree, he behaves like a horrible brat. Despite beggys claims of how kind and caring he is, all I see is him being mean to Woody. Woody is awesome, I think he's a real wee bright spark. He's the odd one out in that house for sure.

Reactions: 22
Totally agree, he behaves like a horrible brat. Despite beggys claims of how kind and caring he is, all I see is him being mean to Woody. Woody is awesome, I think he's a real wee bright spark. He's the odd one out in that house for sure.
There is a mum of one of the girls in my daughters class who is always on social media saying how proud she is of her kind, caring daughter. In reality this ‘kind & caring’ young lady has been mean to my daughter & some of the other girls in their class several times & I’ve even had to speak to the mum on one occasion when it started to become a regular occurrence towards my daughter. Surprise surprise this mum was adamant it wasn’t how it seemed & my daughter must just be too sensitive because apparently it was all just ‘jokes’.

In my experience, if parents have to constantly bang on about how kind & caring their kids are, they’re usually far from it!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.