Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time creating a thread and awkward because it was my title with the most likes... 😐 Hope I've done it right.

I think this is a pretty good recap:
She's such a woman. Her house is tit, her nails are tit, her hair is tit, her lips are tit, and her personality is tit. She's just a big steaming pile of tit
mod edit:

Please remember to link the new thread to the old, and report it to be closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Love the title, now let’s wait for the tit show that is our gal beggys life !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
An #ad with Greenchef? That has got to be a joke! She loves nutritious meals? Really Beggy? None of them will eat what is in that box! What a ridiculous ad to give to a family who seem proud that they never eat a vegetable! 😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She doesn’t even follow Greenchef 😂 That's probably the most vegetables her kids have seen. EVER. Shame they won’t eat them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Quote “they do vegan one, vegetarian one, keto one, all different things”
Oh dear god please go back to school you thick duck!!!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
my brain hurts!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I could pick that box up right now having not seen it before, and produce a better ad straight away. She has no idea she just read the card so boring 😴 seen loads of people promoting it and making the meals etc. She doesn’t even say it’s a new offering from hello fresh 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I could pick that box up right now having not seen it before, and produce a better ad straight away. She has no idea she just read the card so boring 😴 seen loads of people promoting it and making the meals etc. She doesn’t even say it’s a new offering from hello fresh 😑
Oh really, I like hello fresh , she’s rubbish!!

Reactions: 13
OMG yesterday when she was buzzing about how much she loves her job it's because she was filming that? HAHA oh god I do actually feel sorry for her sometimes because her life is just so tit and pathetic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When she thinks chick peas are beans and her most commonly used adjective is `yummy` then you know that the ad is a fail! How long until she asks for support from her flowers?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow, did hello fresh not get enough complaints last time they used her???!

Reactions: 18
OMG yesterday when she was buzzing about how much she loves her job it's because she was filming that? HAHA oh god I do actually feel sorry for her sometimes because her life is just so tit and pathetic 😂
And to say she’s got a really busy day filming, then that’s what she comes up with! Absolutely shocking work.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't wait to see how tit that meal turns out, even with it all pre measured and a card to follow, Beggy will still make it look like a cow pat.

She's the opposite of the midas touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.