Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the video (I can’t normally put myself through her videos). It is all just so contrived. She is almost manic and constantly looking at Beave, who just looks like a man who has lost all hope. Alfie’s reaction was very sweet, but I feel so sad as the chances of them focusing on getting him the support I feel he needs have gone from slim to never. I don’t know, all very strange. I hope they are at least going to get proper heating etc in that shack now! Possibly what the work is?!

Reactions: 28
Just watched the video (I can’t normally put myself through her videos). It is all just so contrived. She is almost manic and constantly looking at Beave, who just looks like a man who has lost all hope. Alfie’s reaction was very sweet, but I feel so sad as the chances of them focusing on getting him the support I feel he needs have gone from slim to never. I don’t know, all very strange. I hope they are at least going to get proper heating etc in that shack now! Possibly what the work is?!
She kept going "what do ya think Woodeh are ya happeh?"
HE HASN'T GOT A bleeping CLUE BEGS.
He's probably just fuming that the present wasn't actually something for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well she’s not going to say yes is she? I don’t like her but it’s quite obvious you’d say no until you are ready to announce
No you'd just ignore. Like she did when people were asking where her cream 'LV' bag was from.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
[QUOTE="12055584, post: 8249153, member: 84801"
And talk about a self centred bleep she is - how can you not hug your kid, especially how happy and emotional he was. As for the youngest, poor thing.
Steve just stood there like a gonk the whole time
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Like a gonk, gone! 🤣

I clocked the boy hugging Alfie either. Poor lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What was the point of giving the boys the scan they had no clue what it was as it was so early it was ‘a dot’ (she said to woody) so she can’t be very far along -probably no more than 8 weeks - no way she’d be showing already 😂

Reactions: 13
Move over Elle Carby, Beggys up the duff! (And no I don’t feel bad trolling either of the fuckers 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who's doing the boy dance right now for dingle 💙🤣 we've all said she's been trying for a baby for agehs. Another child being brought into a house of misery.

Someone said pregnancy vitamins were on the side... and she clearly came OFF birth control to track her cycles to FALL pregnant. I bet she's cried and showed off to duck to get her own way.

God help those kids!! 💰🐄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
You know when you tell someone something and they’re meant to react happily, but they just kinda stare with a strange forced smile on their face, not knowing how to react. That’s Steve throughout that. Doesn’t have a bleeping clue what’s going on and is like what the duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who's doing the boy dance right now for dingle 💙🤣 we've all said she's been trying for a baby for agehs. Another child being brought into a house of misery.

Someone said pregnancy vitamins were on the side... and she clearly came OFF birth control to track her cycles to FALL pregnant. I bet she's cried and showed off to duck to get her own way.

God help those kids!! 💰🐄
She's deffo booted off and cried til she got her own way. There is no way on earth Steaver has said "yeah Elleh let's have another baybeh"
Imagine being thst much of a self absorbed, self obsessed, selfish hole.

Reactions: 19
What was the point of giving the boys the scan they had no clue what it was as it was so early it was ‘a dot’ (she said to woody) so she can’t be very far along -probably no more than 8 weeks - no way she’d be showing already 😂
I know, Alfeh the poor sod, he was looking at the photo and then came out with ‘It’s me’ 😭😭😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
HAHAHAHA

I take it the natural method of contraception doesn't work then.

To say I legged it here...

It is just sad that another child will be brought up by them and that Alfie's already unmet needs will continue in the shadow of her getting her new cash lamb.

Reactions: 17
Can't believe she's announced it so early. I suppose from her point of view... if everything's fine, she's getting in on the content train early. If everything's not fine... well, still content isn't it. As horrible as it is to say that, she would still be able to convert that into engagement, and I think that's just how her mind works. Otherwise what's the mentality of announcing so early?! Has she even told friends/family yet or have they all found out on YouTube? Just... grim all round.

Reactions: 23
So is this baby going to be moving in to the boys’ bedroom as well, then? There’s room for a mattress on the floor between their beds I’m sure!

Also not happy for her one bit and not even sorry! She’s a lazy, selfish, piss poor excuse of a mother to the children she’s already got.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

God help those kids!! 💰🐄
I’ve been waiting for your response!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s actually broken my heart I’ve been trying for 15 months and nothing :-( I know it’s not long in the grand scheme. Told ya she was prego

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
My baby was due the end of September. My period started the boxing day and conceive two weeks into Jan. She really cannot be far

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.