Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poosh

VIP Member
She's allowed to announce her pregnancy whenever she likes! A baby is a baby, a miracle, and should be celebrated, whether that's 4 weeks or 8 weeks or 12 weeks old! Why do women make other women feel they need to keep their pregnancies a secret just in case they miscarry? Does a miscarriage mean the baby should never have been shared? What rocks have you been hiding under!
Because the risk of miscarriage significantly lowers after 12 weeks, imagine announcing so soon for then, god forbid, something to happen. Also because she’s using this baby for CONTENT!!! And also her partner doesn’t want it. The woman is a disgusting cretin bringing an innocent baby into the shit show that is her life, catch up there’s plenty of threads to bring you up to speed!

And what a stupid thing to say, of course it should be shared but most people would want to deal with it in private and then share it later, imagine people messaging you about your pregnancy and you’re dealing with a miscarriage, as if it wouldn’t be distressing and heartbreaking enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Each_peach

VIP Member
We all saw that coming a mile off. The worst part is, it has been made very clear by Beggy that Steve didn't want another baby.

So as per usual, just like with the chickens, she has paddied and sulked until she got her own way. Pathetic.

Let's be honest she only wants a baby for content because she barely looks after the 2 she has.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She's allowed to announce her pregnancy whenever she likes! A baby is a baby, a miracle, and should be celebrated, whether that's 4 weeks or 8 weeks or 12 weeks old! Why do women make other women feel they need to keep their pregnancies a secret just in case they miscarry? Does a miscarriage mean the baby should never have been shared? What rocks have you been hiding under!
Oh fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart

Freddo10

thread suggestion- we knew she was pregnant from the conception, I bet Steve wished he never got an erection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Suggested games for when the cousins come:
  1. Who can collect the most woodworm in 30 seconds?
  2. Who can stay the longest in the coldest room in the house?
  3. Who can find the biggest gap in the tiles in the bathroom?
  4. Find the boss babe car.
  5. Take your chances on the trampoline of death.
  6. Put the toe on the camel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

reader87123

VIP Member
Really feel for Steve… tricked into baby number 3 when it’s documented all over the internet by Rebecca that he didn’t want another and was happy with the boys… I actually feel for him in this video smiling knowing she has no respect for him whatsoever…. He should have made sure he was leaving her pill out for her every morning as she clearly planned the pregnancy going natural with her cycles! Yea… right!
Yeah, poor Steve. Fully grown lump of a man in his 30s and he's been 'tricked' into a baby as if he doesn't know how all this works by now. He knew she wasn't on her pill, he knew she was barely tracking her cycles, he knew she clearly wanted a baby and he's also responsible for contraception himself. There were a few options available to him: 1. don't have unprotected sex 2. wear a condom or 3. get a vasectomy. If he didn't want a baby, he should've made sure that didn't happen. His fault. Don't waste time feeling sorry for that brainless moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Can we stop the rhetoric of “Steve has been trapped/she’s got herself pregnant”

- Steve is a grown man, he’s nearly 40 years old
- Steve has already fathered 2 children (that we know of)
- Steve knows how babies are made
- Steve knows that Rebecca wasn’t using ANY contraception
- Steve knows that he wasn’t using condoms
-Steve hasn’t had a vasectomy

if Steve didn’t want to risk Rebecca becoming pregnant then STEVE could have worn a condom! Steve could have got a vasectomy. Steve could have refused to have unprotected sex with Rebecca unless she was using contraception.

steve hasn’t been trapped or forced into this or had the wool pulled over his eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
An #ad with Greenchef? That has got to be a joke! She loves nutritious meals? Really Beggy? None of them will eat what is in that box! What a ridiculous ad to give to a family who seem proud that they never eat a vegetable! 😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I have too much time on my hands….

but why you lying, you didn’t have those nails on January 1st 🤥

308FBB7A-19B4-4000-83CB-BD55B3D6ACB9.png

4780EF88-A42A-4993-83B2-832E3BEF9664.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I watched it with my 3 year old ... he pointed at Woodeh and asked "who's that?" So I told him... he then pointed at Alfeh and said "is that buzz lightyear?" 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm only 95% c@nt so I said no darling, his name is Alfeh blah blah....

Absolutely screaming 💀💀💀💀 out of the mouths of babe and all that

Dear God what names is she going to have for this one😳🥴

• Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
Well I must say, its my birthday today and I've been crying for the past 2 hours cos I feel abandoned by everyone, but this thread has cheered me right up 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Unknown3

VIP Member
Her caption says it all on her reel, blown away by your reactions, dying to tell you all, can’t wait to bring you along on the journey.

content baby at its finest it’s quite disturbing really

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Clarity456

VIP Member
Rebecca Lamb #98 - tricked the beaver into giving her a third to try and avert his eyes from a prettier, skinnier bird!

• Haha

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Iya guyz appy wednesdaaaaa *strokes fat belly* sooo my PO BOX for all ma freebies (looking at you mamas and papas) is....

Steve doesn’t want a baby so he said he doesn’t want a baby cos Steve doesn’t want a baby... so I’m havin a babeh.

• Haha