Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfies reaction is unusual , he must have constantly been told that mummeh wants a baby

Reactions: 16
She's allowed to announce her pregnancy whenever she likes! A baby is a baby, a miracle, and should be celebrated, whether that's 4 weeks or 8 weeks or 12 weeks old! Why do women make other women feel they need to keep their pregnancies a secret just in case they miscarry? Does a miscarriage mean the baby should never have been shared? What rocks have you been hiding under!
Because the risk of miscarriage significantly lowers after 12 weeks, imagine announcing so soon for then, god forbid, something to happen. Also because she’s using this baby for CONTENT!!! And also her partner doesn’t want it. The woman is a disgusting cretin bringing an innocent baby into the tit show that is her life, catch up there’s plenty of threads to bring you up to speed!

And what a stupid thing to say, of course it should be shared but most people would want to deal with it in private and then share it later, imagine people messaging you about your pregnancy and you’re dealing with a miscarriage, as if it wouldn’t be distressing and heartbreaking enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She's allowed to announce her pregnancy whenever she likes! A baby is a baby, a miracle, and should be celebrated, whether that's 4 weeks or 8 weeks or 12 weeks old! Why do women make other women feel they need to keep their pregnancies a secret just in case they miscarry? Does a miscarriage mean the baby should never have been shared? What rocks have you been hiding under!
Think you're on the wrong thread hunipot. This isn't a Rebecca lamb rave thread. We don't like the bleep round these parts.

Also, its hard to celebrate that baby that has been conceived purely for attention, free stuff, engagement, and money. Feel sorry for that poor little thing having her for a mum, she's a bleeping tit show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It's so true when you put it like that. Imagine finding 100+ threads on a gossip site about your parents, how tit they were before you were even born and how you were just a content baby. I'm sure her and her other "influencer" huns will say we're the ones in the wrong for writing on here, but I wonder if it ever occurs to them that if they didn't share their most intimate, personal life details we wouldn't be able to write what we do because we wouldn't know.
I’m not referring to these threads (although they will always be here 😂), I was referring to the numerous vlogs where both her and Beaver clearly state that he doesn’t want any more children and two’s enough.

She hasn’t thought about that though. She’s a selfish skank.

Reactions: 11
Just watched the video... That gunt is FAT not babybeh, beggy 🤣🤣🤣

I see what everyone means about Steve now, he literally looks like he wants no part in the whole thing!

Reactions: 23
Love you all for upping my follower count, engagement rate, and sharing my tit show to make me visible for more freebies. You stupid fucks.
Gonna have months of her smugness

Poor Woodeh will be shoved well and truly into the middle when the next one comes along. He's an extra in the family even now 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I haven't said anything about Rebecca today. But if you look back on my previous posts, you'll notice I'm not a fan!

However, I would say this about any woman. A woman should be able to celebrate and share news about her pregnancy whenever she wants to, whatever the risk of miscarriage or loss. All babies should be celebrated whether it only lives for four weeks or grows to be an old man/woman. It's kind of disgusting to me that anyone thinks a baby should be kept secret, or private, in case it dies.

You can criticize Rebecca for a lot. Like, a lot a lot. But let's not perpetuate the idea that women should keep their pregnancies a secret until they pass the 12 week mark and are considered "low risk". That pushes baby loss and miscarriage into the dark, as though it should be a secret and something to be ashamed of.

I thought we all knew this by now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Gonna have months of her smugness

Poor Woodeh will be shoved well and truly into the middle when the next one comes along. He's an extra in the family even now 😐
Woodeh will be sharing bottom bunk with alfeh so baybeh Angus Beaaver Hobknob can go on the top bunk.

I haven't said anything about Rebecca today. But if you look back on my previous posts, you'll notice I'm not a fan!

However, I would say this about any woman. A woman should be able to celebrate and share news about her pregnancy whenever she wants to, whatever the risk of miscarriage or loss. All babies should be celebrated whether it only lives for four weeks or grows to be an old man/woman. It's kind of disgusting to me that anyone thinks a baby should be kept secret, or private, in case it dies.

You can criticize Rebecca for a lot. Like, a lot a lot. But let's not perpetuate the idea that women should keep their pregnancies a secret until they pass the 12 week mark and are considered "low risk". That pushes baby loss and miscarriage into the dark, as though it should be a secret and something to be ashamed of. I thought we all knew this by now.
Most people aren't actually commenting on begs sharing it early from a miscarriage stand point 🙄🙄🙄

A lot of people are giving her tit cos she's only shared it early to try get the freebies rolling in quicker, and kick-start her "social media career)"

Which she absolutely SHOULD be ashamed of.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I watched it with my 3 year old ... he pointed at Woodeh and asked "who's that?" So I told him... he then pointed at Alfeh and said "is that buzz lightyear?" 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm only 95% c@nt so I said no darling, his name is Alfeh blah blah....

Absolutely screaming 💀💀💀💀 out of the mouths of babe and all that

Dear God what names is she going to have for this one😳🥴
Just Brilliant, well done to Your little person😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

You can criticize Rebecca for a lot. Like, a lot a lot. But let's not perpetuate the idea that women should keep their pregnancies a secret until they pass the 12 week mark and are considered "low risk". That pushes baby loss and miscarriage into the dark, as though it should be a secret and something to be ashamed of.

FURTHERMORE. This is a tattle thread. A gossip site. If you don't like what people are typing, feel free to simply scroll past.

Reactions: 20
Content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content 👶!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content content 👶!!!!
It reminds me of that Bo Burnham song that goes:
But look, I made you some content
Daddy made you your favorite
Open wide
Here comes the content

Everything she does it for attention. What a BELLEND

Reactions: 5

No one is saying a baby should be kept private incase of miscarriage, where have you got this ridiculous idea? Most people would share it later on when they feel comfortable so it’s not a secret it’s just timing!! but why would you want to deal with grief publicly??? Isn’t it hard enough without thousands knowing your business!

Reactions: 15
If ever anyone ever says it isn’t for content, imagine being that poor baby growing up and seeing that before you had even fully developed you were being used

F633A7BD-719A-4069-8004-29AE3B35492D.jpeg
ECDF2A3D-3EB4-4B57-B489-83435FE744FB.jpeg
C1325104-3AA0-40D6-B4A9-4E6CFC4B0A53.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.