Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 14 weeks and due end of July! She must be very early. I wouldn’t dream of holding my bump how can she be holding her belly?! I thought from that photo on ig she was like 14-16 herself

Reactions: 15
The way she kept looking at Steve to see his reaction too, one of please don’t hate me. She looks worried half the time to see how he’s taking it.

76A6A3AC-9558-4B1E-A367-F7CC512A5200.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The fact Steaver knew she was filming and wouldn't even come in frame 😂😂😂😂 he wants no part of this thats for sure

She looks like she's shitting her knicks when she goes "daddy do you want to come sit here with us?"

No he would not. he'd rather be literally anywhere else 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Why is she announcing it so early? The only people I know that announce pregnancies super early like this are Americans… is she trying to be an American influencer?

Reactions: 6
So is this baby going to be moving in to the boys’ bedroom as well, then? There’s room for a mattress on the floor between their beds I’m sure!
How many bedrooms do they have? Also I’m 100% sure benefits are capped now? So she won’t get any monies for the third child. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Reactions: 7
Really feel for Steve… tricked into baby number 3 when it’s documented all over the internet by Rebecca that he didn’t want another and was happy with the boys… I actually feel for him in this video smiling knowing she has no respect for him whatsoever…. He should have made sure he was leaving her pill out for her every morning as she clearly planned the pregnancy going natural with her cycles! Yea… right!

Reactions: 17
I think she will only be 6 weeks ish. Why the hell post it that early!! Especially if she’s due in September! She’s maybe 7 weeks maximum

Reactions: 8
Rebecca and Steve didn’t once make contact either, no hug, or hand hold or gentle reassuring touch when announcing to the boys, about as far away from each other as humanly positive whilst filming it

Reactions: 34
Iya guyz appy wednesdaaaaa *strokes fat belly* sooo my PO BOX for all ma freebies (looking at you mamas and papas) is....

Steve doesn’t want a baby so he said he doesn’t want a baby cos Steve doesn’t want a baby... so I’m havin a babeh.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So all that crap ‘no more babehs for us’ ‘Steve doesn’t want any more’ ‘we’re totally happeh with two kids’ just shows how much bullshit she actually talks.
My kids are similar ages to hers and weve been trying for our third since July last year and have had 4 early miscarriages. I’m actually nearly in tears at her stories of pure jealousy. I wonder if it’s been an accident or if she’ cunningly tricked Steve 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
True crime fans - Kendall Rae has just announced her pregnancy an hour ago! Amaaaaazing 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So all that crap ‘no more babehs for us’ ‘Steve doesn’t want any more’ ‘we’re totally happeh with two kids’ just shows how much bullshit she actually talks.
My kids are similar ages to hers and weve been trying for our third since July last year and have had 4 early miscarriages. I’m actually nearly in tears at her stories of pure jealousy. I wonder if it’s been an accident or if she’ cunningly tricked Steve 🤣
Wonder if that’s why he was non existent for a couple of weeks, told him as soon as she found out and it’s taken him until now to come around to the idea 👀

Reactions: 11
To whoever called out the pregnancy vitamins on the kitchen counter the other day, to whoever called out her fat veiny tits, and to whoever simply deduced she was up the duff, good call! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Channel Mum dropped her, and any brands she now attempts to dupe will be getting the relevant screenshots to show why.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.