Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a random observation, but I've just looked at Steavers IG to see if he has posted anything. His latest grid post was 3 days ago and was a happy birthday Alfie post, and out of the 8 pictures aside from one of Alfie alone and one with Begga barely in, all the others are just him and Alfie. Just feel like it may be pointed in some way?

I also don't think Alfies reaction is genuine, he kept glancing at the camera constantly. Poor Woody, I don't know if he just didn't understand or if he was upset about it? He started to suck his thumb straight away, and while Begga is cackling there because Alfies crying, Beaver is comforting poor Woody who may be starting to feel jealous he isn't the little one any more? And then she just laughs at him saying he isn't the littlest any more and laughs when he tries to wear the babygro? Idk, just seemed sad to me and she didn't even notice how subdued he immediately became, even Beaver did for gods sake.

As for her constantly looking at him desperately, she is pathetic. He is a total prick as well but my god. About 20 ish seconds into the YT vid when Alfie says 'lets open it together', she looks at Steve smiling and I know you can hardly see his expression but he seems to just stare back at her coldly without smiling until she looks away. Just makes me feel so uncomfortable and awkward 😬🥴😭

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Rebecca Lamb #98 - tricked the beaver into giving her a third to try and avert his eyes from a prettier, skinnier bird!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I agree with what someone else said, you could see her keep smiling and looking at Steve to try and catch his eye but he didn’t want to look at her. I honestly think she was sad last week because she’s pregnant and shes stated time and time again Steve doesn’t want another baby (even as close as November ish in a Q&A which she said she was content with the 2 she had) so I bet he wasn’t a happy bunny and they argued over it. It puts Steve in a tit situation but if you’re gonna have unprotected sex and use a thermometer as contraception then you have you be prepared for the consequences 🤷🏼‍♀️

she’s not exactly a good brand rep for natural cycles now is she because no way was that baby planned

Reactions: 25
It was 100% planned - planned by beggy!!

I agree with what someone else said, you could see her keep smiling and looking at Steve to try and catch his eye but he didn’t want to look at her. I honestly think she was sad last week because she’s pregnant and shes stated time and time again Steve doesn’t want another baby (even as close as November ish in a Q&A which she said she was content with the 2 she had) so I bet he wasn’t a happy bunny and they argued over it. It puts Steve in a tit situation but if you’re gonna have unprotected sex and use a thermometer as contraception then you have you be prepared for the consequences 🤷🏼‍♀️

she’s not exactly a good brand rep for natural cycles now is she because no way was that baby planned

Reactions: 24
Woody going into self soothing/comforting mode by sucking his thumb was interesting. Wee tot didn’t have a clue 😢

I hate that this is the world we live in now and I’m contributing to it by watching her/giving her attention. Think I might unfollow at some point. It’s going to be the Rebecca Lamb Show going forward, well it always was but even moreso now. Those poor kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She finally got that pregnancy she wanted then….
So sow sow
Sow ahpee, are you ahpee, sow ahpee, sow so ahpee.
So ahpee,

my goodness 4 weeks, I’m due around the same time,
Oh no I’m not pregnant! But look at my cute littul baby bump,
So ahpee….

• Haha
Reactions: 17

she kept looking at him in hope that seeing the boys reaction, which was lovely would make him feel better about the unplanned pregnancy and all would be forgotten

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't stand the mysognistic prick, but forcing a third child into that relationship is all types of wrong. He looked unimpressed and his underreaction and body language on that video just speaks volumes. He couldn't even fake it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
God what I’d do to be a woodworm in that shack finding out all the inside drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think she’s been quiet recently because she couldn’t trust herself not to say anything, now it’s out she’s going to be all over her stories isn’t she?

Reactions: 9
Wow not been on this thread in so long. I knew she would have another baby. Each to their own but announcing pregnancy before 12 weeks especially to your children is never a good idea. We told our eldest when I was expecting before then I sadly had a mmc. When we fell pregnant again I waited while the 20w scan to tell her. I’m pregnant again now told both my after the 12 week scan. Im sure nothing will happen and all will be ok but idk just something not many people even do is it?! I see nothings changed regarding those little lads 😔 and she’s bringing another into the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Really feel for Steve… tricked into baby number 3 when it’s documented all over the internet by Rebecca that he didn’t want another and was happy with the boys… I actually feel for him in this video smiling knowing she has no respect for him whatsoever…. He should have made sure he was leaving her pill out for her every morning as she clearly planned the pregnancy going natural with her cycles! Yea… right!
Why are people feeling sorry for a man that will dip his wick without any protection! Let’s stop blaming women for shock babies being born when it’s just as much as the mans fault

Reactions: 22
Why are people feeling sorry for a man that will dip his wick without any protection! Let’s stop blaming women for shock babies being born when it’s just as much as the mans fault
I think the sympathy for beaver stems from the fact this is definitely not a shock baby on begs behalf. And after stating numerous times you don't want a third child, you'd expect your partner of 10+ years to respect that. Can't stand 2ss but genuinely feel sorry for him here

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the sympathy for beaver stems from the fact this is definitely not a shock baby on begs behalf. And after stating numerous times you don't want a third child, you'd expect your partner of 10+ years to respect that. Can't stand 2ss but genuinely feel sorry for him here
Personally I think if He’s the one that didn’t want the child he should of wore protection 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
there is going to be so many underwear shots, bikini shots in kos, bump progress pics, boob talk... and then the post pregnancy belly shots to 'normalise' when in reality she has filtered the duck out of it anyway just to get the 'omg hun you look ammaaazzing' 🤢

i dont know how long i can watch for, this wont be a guilty pleasure for much longer but more a form of slow torture.

edited to add... the insufferable breast feeding posts. each to their own and all that but it will be rammed down our necks just so she can flash the flesh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Over the weekend, I knew there was something up with all the family get togethers/play dates shown under the guise of "Alfie's Birthday". I just didn't buy they were doing all of this for him. Low and behold, it of course had nothing to do with poor Alfie, it was telling the friends and family about the latest beaver to the dam before the witch announced it to the world! NOTHING she does is for the poor kids she already has, NOTHING is genuine. It's the Beggy Lamb show, everyone else are just extras in the performance.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.