Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m happy for her as I know that’s what she’s always wanted but the look on Steve’s face is just so very worrying!!!!! I don’t think he can make it anymore obvious that this is NOT what he wants!!!!!!
I'm not happy for her, sorry but I'm not. She wants a baby for all the wrong reasons - for content, for freebies, for an excuse to not get a job. No child should be brought into this world for those reasons.

She doesn't want a baby cos she loves kids and is so maternal. She's a bleeping head.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I’m sorry but why is she pretending she has a baby bump when she’s that early on 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Because she's bleeping batshit crazy. I would be gutted knowing my partner didn't want another baby and if I watched that video back and seen his reaction like Steve's I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. He will end up resenting her if he really wasn't up for another kid. And he's bound to know that she's planned this. He's bloody thick as pig tit if he didn't see this coming once she stopped the pill.

Reactions: 20
Oh. He’s not exactly ecstatic is he? 😑

What an awful way to bring a child into the world. I agree that this is 100% a content baby, 100% planned (your fake shock acting skills need a lot of work Begsy), and 100% bandaid baby.

Poor boys. Poor baby. Alfie’s moment of happiness will turn into the stuff of nightmares in September. I mean, September ffs - she’s only just pregnant! This could be the longest and most insufferable pregnancy since Elle Darby.

I am currently spending a lot of money on baby goods. Any brand that starts gifting to this lazy bleep will be receiving an email. I’m with you @Cooper123 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 29
To be fair it seems early on to announce to the world but it is their decision I suppose. I told all my family and friends way before 12 weeks with all my three.

Reactions: 4
I'm so confused as to why she's had a scan and got the news out so soon? Surely you'd wait until 12 weeks, they can't see much on a scan at 5-6 weeks
If you look back at her vlogs on YouTube, she announced her pregnancy with Woody at like 4/5 weeks. She just can’t wait to get the news out there, every time.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’ll be absolutely buzzing that she has nearly 5k likes on her new post.. the most any post has had in a long time. Poor little baby is just a content maker

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So according to her YouTube video she found out she was pregnant on the 1st January which means she must be about 7/8 weeks now. How stupid of her to announce it this early. Definitely 10000000% done for content!!!

Reactions: 11
I'm not happy for her, sorry but I'm not. She wants a baby for all the wrong reasons - for content, for freebies, for an excuse to not get a job. No child should be brought into this world for those reasons.

She doesn't want a baby cos she loves kids and is so maternal. She's a bleeping head.
Same here. If she treated those 2 little boys properly I'd be slightly happy for her, but she doesn't, she's a self absorbed bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Crazy one of my due dates was September 26th and my 12 weeks scan was in March 😩 I’m sure the furthest she can be is about 9 weeks if her due date is 1st September (obvs she has only announced the month)

Reactions: 7
To be fair it seems early on to announce to the world but it is their decision I suppose. I told all my family and friends way before 12 weeks with all my three.
That's your family and friends. She's announcing it every Tom dick and Harry on a public social media platform. She's doing it purely for engagement, freebies, and attention. That's the difference

Reactions: 28
Let me tell you I RAN here when I opened Instagram to see that !! Christ on a bike poor Steve she knew it was gona happen the minute she got off contraception lol

Reactions: 22
A baby is a blessing but surely they are slightly embarrassed to be announcing this after saying Steve is 100% sure he didn’t want more? It’s not like she just said they hadn’t decided yet we’ve all heard her say 100% Steve didn’t want more and here we are..

Reactions: 24
Her caption says it all on her reel, blown away by your reactions, dying to tell you all, can’t wait to bring you along on the journey.

content baby at its finest it’s quite disturbing really
It’s horrid, isn’t it? This is a human being, all these bleeping kids being used to feed the egos of narcissistic cunts.

Excuse my French, I can’t even be happy for any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’ll be absolutely buzzing that she has nearly 5k likes on her new post.. the most any post has had in a long time. Poor little baby is just a content maker
Just goes to show her usual "content" lacks engagement cos it's shite and people don't give a flying duck. They see it and choose to just scroll on by.

"we've been keeping a secret" - not a very good one Begga we clocked on weeks ago you were probably pregnant with beaver the 3rd. duck me she's gunna be posing in her manky grey knickers and saggy tittied bra constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
But what about the bleeping Guurllll Stones!!! 😂
Anyone who actually had gall stones problems would not be contemplating going abroad twice and would be doing every precaution to not get pregnant and would have been ringing everyweek to get her new surgery date

From personal experience Gallstone pain is the same if not worse than childbirth ! And can come on at anytime, you literally want to die
so it will go away !

She probably just wasted NHS time and money for the content !

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.