Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this baby will be the end of her and steve now. He looks like he hates her right now, will be 100x worse with a new baby. Poor kids, will be constant arguments in the shack!

Reactions: 13
She’s worse than I ever thought. Imagine falling pregnant knowing full well your partner doesn’t want more kids. I’m calling it now, he’s cheated and this is her way of one-upping him.

Rebecca, do you realise that tricking someone into having more kids is the quickest was to be a single mother?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
• Steve cheated that’s why he disappeared for a while
• Beggy ‘forgave’ all while plotting to fall pregnant. She has openly said even only a few weeks ago that Steve didn’t want anymore kids.
• The tears the other week were Steve saying he didn’t want the baby and for her to abort
• She needs another money maker to keep her ‘stay at home mum’ status because Woody will be starting school soon!

What date was her surgery supposed to be? She can’t be more than 8 weeks pregnant?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She was so sad only a few weeks ago saying “life wasn’t perfect like people think” I’m guessing this was Steve probably saying he didn’t want this baby? If she only found out on January 1st (think that was the date) then she’s only 6 - 8 weeks? Very early to be announcing

Reactions: 20
Maybe another baby is to keep her quiet
Who knows with those 2, but I really think Steve looks so gutted in that video, I reckon she's sprung a little surprise on him. I mean I've no sympathy for him really because he has it within his power to take care of birth control too. My heart just breaks for those boys, they get the bare minimum as it is.

Reactions: 23
Steve is an absolute fool for thinking the au natural method would be reliable!! Especially with this ditzy lying cow

Reactions: 18
Pretending to look surprised at the test results and the bump at 5 weeks. No one you idiot has a bump then 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She was so sad only a few weeks ago saying “life wasn’t perfect like people think” I’m guessing this was Steve probably saying he didn’t want this baby? If she only found out on January 1st (think that was the date) then she’s only 6 - 8 weeks? Very early to be announcing
Did you see her bump in the video? Either she's further on or is breathing out for once 😂

• Haha
What about all the natural cycle tit. She literally was on insta 1/2 weeks ago about how Steve didn’t want any more!!!!! Ehhhhhh????
COME IN LADIES PRAY ITS A BOY

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she’s pregnant… I was really hoping you lovey tattlers would be wrong. Those poor boys and that poor baby 😭

The “natural method” was her way of not being on any contraception, it’s so obvious. It’s all too easy to say it somehow “hasn’t worked” then. The weirdest video ever. She’s the only adult happy in it.

She’s repeatedly said that she’d happily have another but unfortunately Steve doesn’t want anymore kids, then just before Christmas she said she’d finally made her peace with that. All while deliberately plotting to get pregnant!
No wonder they’ve clearly been rowing, he must be livid.
It's his own feffing fault, he's an adult. If he didn't want another one he could have done something about it. Her coming off the pill, what did he expect.

Reactions: 19
Surprised it didn’t happen sooner tbh, Steve not smiling once in the first couple of minutes of the video is very telling, he looks like he’s just going through the motions. Papering over the cracks is never a good move beggy, I couldn’t have another knowing it wasn’t wanted by my partner, imagine when she’s heavily pregnant sitting at home and he’s out galavanting, she can’t cope now let alone with another. What an absolute fool, I know it’s evil but hope she has another boy ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe she’s pregnant… I was really hoping you lovey tattlers would be wrong. Those poor boys and that poor baby 😭
I usually never get the pregnancy speculation but her following pushchair brands and the brand who she has a baby carrier with woody was a give away.

also can I just say, for anyone who finds her pregnancy triggering (hope that’s the right word) or upsetting for whatever reason that I’m so sorry, and I know it must be horrendous watching these sloppy parents have more children just for content when other people struggle. Sending love to anyone who needs it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 64
It's his own feffing fault, he's an adult. If he didn't want another one he could have done something about it. Her coming off the pill, what did he expect.
Most couples would discuss a decision like this together. She didn’t give him that option, yes he’s an idiot and should’ve known what she was planning but it doesn’t make it right.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.