Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she keep all the lumi tit on her other account 🥱🥱🥱
Because she’s got nothing else going on in her life. As much as she likes to claim she’s so busy, she literally has no life outside that shack. She does the same thing day in, day out. No wonder she wants to go on holiday again, she must be bored out of her mind with her dull little life.

Reactions: 12
i forgot about the chickens! Does she still have them? Have they been featured recently?! 😰
it’s a mystery!! They hatched another one I think in the incubator but I don’t think she’s shown them for ages and ages!

Reactions: 3
I can’t be the only one who would absolutely despise driving that single track style country road every day. I like a scenic drive but on a decent road thanks 🤣
It baffles me she can sit in the car on her phone going through all those windy roads... i'd be sick.

Reactions: 4
It may have already been said but Katie Prices Mucky Mansion. She’s a bit like beggy isn’t she? Not only a horrible house but treating her children far younger than they are. Chopped in half teddy bears mounted, surely that’s toddler stuff not 8 year old stuff? The two of them are a pair of horrors 🤢

Reactions: 12
It may have already been said but Katie Prices Mucky Mansion. She’s a bit like beggy isn’t she? Not only a horrible house but treating her children far younger than they are. Chopped in half teddy bears mounted, surely that’s toddler stuff not 8 year old stuff? The two of them are a pair of horrors 🤢
She would love to get compared to KP this comment will make her day lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she still got the chickens?

Nobody seems to know. They’ve not featured on her page recently.

She certainly like to eat chicken cause Steve likes chicken and so she buys chicken cause he likes a chicken sandwich when he’s filling his pot holes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cue them being posted today to make a point. I would be interested in their set up to meet the avian flu regulations…
She knows they're not keeping them properly so she doesn't want to show them.

'I don't know why I'm so tired recently' fueling the pregnancy fire 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alfie will be like a little lost boy by the time he gets to high school 😔 they are so selfish choosing that house and isolating him all the time
I am in no way defending Beggy Bogtrotter (that will never happen) but they moved to Dingle Headquarters to "get away from the bad men" I'm assuming that's down to Steve.

Reactions: 7
I am in no way defending Beggy Bogtrotter (that will never happen) but they moved to Dingle Headquarters to "get away from the bad men" I'm assuming that's down to Steve.
I remember the vlog about the bad men. My comment does say 'they' not 'she' so I'm not solely blaming her.

Even if they felt the need to get away for whatever bizarre reason, surely they could have chosen somewhere else? I've said previously in this thread I feel that that house is beavers choice. As a mother if she didn't agree, she should have put her foot down seeing as she always said her money went into that house too

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.