Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Lucy carter has posted this CGI of what their house will look like when it’s finished. I bet Beggy is green with envy! This is what she wants her house to be like, but she lives in a delapidated shack, with no money to even get painters in, let alone do a full blown renovation with extensions, new windows etc.
Yeah, but does it come with a deer?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s remotely amusing that they are bringing a child into the world that they can’t afford, that one parent CLEARLY never wanted and CLEARLY doesn’t particularly want now that it’s happening and when they don’t properly parent the two children they already have. Im sorry but it’s completely irresponsible and unfair on their two kids and on the new baby. This child has been conceived when it’s not wanted and is only being brought into the world so that it’s disgusting mother can whore it out online to EARN HER MONEY.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
To anyone triggered by this please remember that all isn’t as it seems on the Instagram surface. This silly girl is pregnant with a baby she cannot afford, with a man who is not interested in her or a baby, and much like when she moved house she is going to get a shock when she isn’t gifted everything like some others are! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 38

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The irony of posting this, followed up by a picture of her arse.
She thinks that’s weird? Well yeah it is weird. But what’s weirder is that she’s plastered her kids online for all the world to see since they were born. If her &
Steve hadnt whored out the boys for money then images of them wouldn’t be being used like this. And doesn’t she think that if people are doing this kind of stuff, then there’s a whole load of dark shit that’s going on where god only knows who is using images and videos of her kids for who knows what?? How on earth she cant connect the dots there is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
You know what, I wish her well with her pregnancy. A baby is a blessing. But, I can’t help but feel this is her last desperate attempt to cling on to “influencer” status. Only time she has ever had decent content is when pregnant or with a newborn. She also doesn’t need to get a proper job now as this has bought her a few more years as SAHM. I just hope they are genuinely happy and not simply trying to put a plaster on a gaping wound of a relationship as, ultimately, it is only the children who will suffer.
Also, we already have an underwear shot on Insta, gunna be insufferable with the “body positivity” now, isn’t she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

JaneEyre12

Chatty Member
Been thinking about this and do we remember when she was posting her Q&A and ‘someone’ asked her share a photo when people thought she was happy but she wasn’t really. She used a pic from the 7th January - her blazer and scarf combo. She laid it on thick about mental health and the more I keep thinking about it, the more it puts my back up. She wasn’t depressed or suffering any MH issues at all. Steve had quite clearly given her a bollocking because she got pregnant. She might have been sad about his reaction but she fucking played the MH card for sympathy and likes and that totally minimises what people with genuine MH issues go through each day. I don’t know why I’m surprised really. She is an absolute disgrace and I’m not sure I can stick around to watch the car crash of the Content Hobson unfurl. She makes me sick.

• Heart

jokes

Quote “they do vegan one, vegetarian one, keto one, all different things”
Oh dear god please go back to school you thick fuck!!!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
my brain hurts!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
Imagine being approached by a consultant in a shop wearing a grubby jumper and with greasy hair. They try to promote a range of skincare by telling you what a bargain they are but with no information about the ingredients or why they may work for you. Halfway through the consultation they stop talking about the products to point out their own broken damaged hair and skin blemishes. Would you buy from them? Neither would I!

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Alfie’s reaction was lovely.

But bloody hell, last thing these two need is another baby…..

So can we assume the “gallstones” was a load of rubbish then???

• Heart

Each_peach

VIP Member
Morning evrywun happeh satuhderrr ah hope ya all doin okehhh today I'm gunna pick up a cake for alfeh cos av had a cake made for alfehs birthdeh cos its his birthdeh tomorrow so av had a cake made and his cake needs picking up so I'm gunna do that

• Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Chicken theories -

• adopted by the George foreskin & served with one packet of microwave rice shared between 3 people.

• Dingles not complying with avian regulations and are opting not to show them.

• eaten by foxes.

• Run away with the deer in hopes of finding a better life.

• Faked their deaths and are living it up on a secret island with Tupac.

please feel free to add your theories!

• Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
For a girl:
Clemmeh
Elseh
Halleh (Halleh hobson 🤣🤣)

For a boy:
Angus, cos Woodeh just loves bulls and bulls are like cows and you can get Aberdeen Angus beef burgers and we love beefburgers

• Haha

Milliemolliemoo

She’s repeatedly said that she’d happily have another but unfortunately Steve doesn’t want anymore kids, then just before Christmas she said she’d finally made her peace with that. All while deliberately plotting to get pregnant!
No wonder they’ve clearly been rowing, he must be livid.

Reactions: 36

Cooper123

VIP Member
Duno if its been said, but by fuck Alfie is a spoilt brat. Showing off his new game the first thing he does is turn to Woody and say you're not allowed to play this. Then snatches a present from his hand. Woody would probably be able to play it better he seems more with it.

• Sad
  • Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
Gonna have months of her smugness

Poor Woodeh will be shoved well and truly into the middle when the next one comes along. He's an extra in the family even now 😐
Woodeh will be sharing bottom bunk with alfeh so baybeh Angus Beaaver Hobknob can go on the top bunk.

I haven't said anything about Rebecca today. But if you look back on my previous posts, you'll notice I'm not a fan!

However, I would say this about any woman. A woman should be able to celebrate and share news about her pregnancy whenever she wants to, whatever the risk of miscarriage or loss. All babies should be celebrated whether it only lives for four weeks or grows to be an old man/woman. It's kind of disgusting to me that anyone thinks a baby should be kept secret, or private, in case it dies.

You can criticize Rebecca for a lot. Like, a lot a lot. But let's not perpetuate the idea that women should keep their pregnancies a secret until they pass the 12 week mark and are considered "low risk". That pushes baby loss and miscarriage into the dark, as though it should be a secret and something to be ashamed of. I thought we all knew this by now.
Most people aren't actually commenting on begs sharing it early from a miscarriage stand point 🙄🙄🙄

A lot of people are giving her shit cos she's only shared it early to try get the freebies rolling in quicker, and kick-start her "social media career)"

Which she absolutely SHOULD be ashamed of.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Who's doing the boy dance right now for dingle 💙🤣 we've all said she's been trying for a baby for agehs. Another child being brought into a house of misery.

Someone said pregnancy vitamins were on the side... and she clearly came OFF birth control to track her cycles to FALL pregnant. I bet she's cried and showed off to fuck to get her own way.

God help those kids!! 💰🐄

• Haha
  • Sad

Sticky One

VIP Member
She was defo asking for a videographer to do a gender reveal, running in the fields in a white dress whilst Steve sulks behind 😩😂 Swear to fucking god I pray the baby is a boy

• Haha
  • Heart