Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was due on 1st September she'd be 9 weeks now.

Very interested to see how she explains Steve not wanting another baby and what changed his mind.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Woody will have even less on his birthday now & he already has basically duck all 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I didn't even think of that! When I got pregnant with my youngest, I waited until I had my 12 week scan before telling my other 2 kids just to make sure all was OK. She's jumped in straight away because she's so desperate for attention off strangers kissing her ass.
I also wonder if it's to force Steve to stay. Its only 2 weeks ago she was depressed saying she's unhappy, I think this is her way of forcing him to stay

Reactions: 10
She was looking to Steve for reassurance the whole video.
Alfie’s reaction was nice but his reading is shocking for his age 🥺. Steve looked so uncomfortable.

Over the Nails she’ll have added in the clip of her holding the pregnancy tests at a later date

Reactions: 17
Did someone not come on here late last year saying Becky had been spotted buying a pregnancy test. I bet she’s been planning this for a while 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She literally did a Q&A like a week ago where someone asked if she was pregnant and she said "no definitely not pregnant" - just proves she lies all the time.
Well she’s not going to say yes is she? I don’t like her but it’s quite obvious you’d say no until you are ready to announce

Reactions: 8
I'm not happy for her, sorry but I'm not. She wants a baby for all the wrong reasons - for content, for freebies, for an excuse to not get a job. No child should be brought into this world for those reasons.

She doesn't want a baby cos she loves kids and is so maternal. She's a bleeping head.
Woody would have been starting school this year, I bet Steve told her she had to get a job. She had Alfie, to trap Steve, then had Woody round about the time Alfie started nursery/school. No doubt in another 4 years she will be pregnant again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello evrywun happeh wensdehhhh. Ah just wanted to come on an say ah can't burleev the response to ma pregnanceh av had so maneh loveleh messages and comments from ya all and ah just can't beleev it you're all so loveleh and am just so grateful and am suh suh happeh

Well she’s not going to say yes is she? I don’t like her but it’s quite obvious you’d say no until you are ready to announce
She could have simply not replied at all, she's good at ignoring and deleting stuff normally 🙄
She's full of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thread title suggestion
Rebecca Lamb #98 All that she wants is another baby, Steve's gone tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
There’s another Instagrammer who was pregnant - her last kid is starting school this year too - she lost her baby just before 12 weeks at Christmas. Her and Rebecca follow each other. I would never wish that on anyone but why can’t these people appreciate what they do have and put their all into what’s right in front of them?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Alfie’s reaction was lovely but I found it odd? She didn’t even hug him back!
View attachment 1032641
Well 🤣🤣🤣

steves hair cut, first of all 👀👀
And talk about a self centred bleep she is - how can you not hug your kid, especially how happy and emotional he was. As for the youngest, poor thing.
Steve just stood there like a gonk the whole time
Well, bravo Rebecca, you played the long game and you got your content
Please actually act like a mother to this one

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.