Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when she is actually going to wake up to the fact that after the next 9 months of insta posting and begging for freebies, there is going to be an actual baby to look after.
Sleepless nights, feeding, nappies, juggling three kids now not just two, living in the middle of nowhere in a damp, rundown hovel.
She has wanted to be pregnant for so long, I think she has forgotten the reality of what lies ahead.
She is beyond immature.
She’ll just do the bare minimum, just like she does with Alfie & Woody. She’ll feed, change & dress the baby, but that’s it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Imagine telling 68 thousand people that you partner said duck MY LIFE upon hearing you were pregnant. The kid isn’t even born yet and she’s already disrespecting it. It’s horrific.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Can't wait to see her looking like a blow fish all through the summer 😬 basking with duck all on like a hog for the youtube perverts

The nasty witch in me hopes she completely wrecks what's left of her figure with this 3rd pregnancy. She's older now it's always tougher on the body

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Stuffing her face with biscuits for breakfast and sweets at 10am.
If you had gallstones whilst pregnant wouldn't you be extra careful to eat well as to not cause a flare up. Your body doesn't need the extra stress when growing a child.
Proof she doesn't have any problems.

Reactions: 24
Bit of a random observation, but I've just looked at Steavers IG to see if he has posted anything. His latest grid post was 3 days ago and was a happy birthday Alfie post, and out of the 8 pictures aside from one of Alfie alone and one with Begga barely in, all the others are just him and Alfie. Just feel like it may be pointed in some way?

I also don't think Alfies reaction is genuine, he kept glancing at the camera constantly. Poor Woody, I don't know if he just didn't understand or if he was upset about it? He started to suck his thumb straight away, and while Begga is cackling there because Alfies crying, Beaver is comforting poor Woody who may be starting to feel jealous he isn't the little one any more? And then she just laughs at him saying he isn't the littlest any more and laughs when he tries to wear the babygro? Idk, just seemed sad to me and she didn't even notice how subdued he immediately became, even Beaver did for gods sake.

As for her constantly looking at him desperately, she is pathetic. He is a total prick as well but my god. About 20 ish seconds into the YT vid when Alfie says 'lets open it together', she looks at Steve smiling and I know you can hardly see his expression but he seems to just stare back at her coldly without smiling until she looks away. Just makes me feel so uncomfortable and awkward 😬🥴😭
Yesterday on his stories Steve reposted a still from her announcement with the caption 'Another one'. I posted it a few pages back, no way is he the one responding to congratulations on his account either, it's definitely her. He knows she's trapped him once again, she will be insufferable. I can't stand months if this dumbass banging on about being pregnant, taking every opportunity to get her arse and boobs out, all in the name of recording her baby bump. She was desparate for this because she has absolutely nothing else, she has lost interest in the boys because they aren't the cash cows she needs. Ellie Polly has done the same, all but forgot her first born, because he's not going to get her attention or business. How sad when children are treated like commodities, the whole mummy/family vloggers industry is horrible for the way children are monetised by greedy, usually useless parents. I hope to god she doesn't have a girl, I have serious concerns for any little girls welfare in that household, both parents are wreck less and careless, they don't consider their kids safer by putting them online

Reactions: 20
"it's been so annoying keeping it in" - that's funny begs cos I thought a private life was a happy life???
Only been "annoying" cos she couldn't get tit loads of attention to feed her ego.

Everything she does now will be because of pregnancy. Eating like a fat pig cos "pregnancy" - already shovelling haribos in her face after saying she hopes she doesn't suffer with her (non existent) gorrrrl sturns 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Never mind her gallbladder, her pancreas will be suffering next with gestational diabetes!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know we all want her to have another boy but can you imagine if it actually is another one. He'll be left for all hours on the cold stone floor downstairs cos she only wants a girl

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we stop the rhetoric of “Steve has been trapped/she’s got herself pregnant”

- Steve is a grown man, he’s nearly 40 years old
- Steve has already fathered 2 children (that we know of)
- Steve knows how babies are made
- Steve knows that Rebecca wasn’t using ANY contraception
- Steve knows that he wasn’t using condoms
-Steve hasn’t had a vasectomy

if Steve didn’t want to risk Rebecca becoming pregnant then STEVE could have worn a condom! Steve could have got a vasectomy. Steve could have refused to have unprotected sex with Rebecca unless she was using contraception.

steve hasn’t been trapped or forced into this or had the wool pulled over his eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
As per usual, all the questions she's answered are things we spoke about here. She's such a tattle puppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stuffing her face with biscuits for breakfast and sweets at 10am.
If you had gallstones whilst pregnant wouldn't you be extra careful to eat well as to not cause a flare up. Your body doesn't need the extra stress when growing a child.
Proof she doesn't have any problems.
Pregnancy will be her justification for eating like a greedy pig, normally she keeps it off camera, now it will be part of the never ending pregnancy posts. As much as she's comedy gold, I'm not sure I can watch her crap every day, purely because this baby is for content, attention and to ensure the lazy cow doesn't have to get a real job once Woody starts school. It's heartbreaking that having children is used like this

As per usual, all the questions she's answered are things we spoke about here. She's such a tattle puppet.
And she's suh suh real. But still won't answer the question regarding how Steve's had a complete u turn on wanting another child. Suh real hunipot

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ, it will literally be every piece of content she creates now won’t it. I think I need to block her so I don’t watch her anymore. She’s already pissing me off & we’ve got another 8 months of this!
She’s feeding the old wives tale of “if you’re craving sweet things, it’s a girl”. You know what I wanted when I was pregnant with my daughter? Chow mein 😂 and my sickness was worse with my boys.
I’ve just been thinking, even if this baby is a boy, she’ll use gender disappointment as content. That’s all this baby is to her. I hope Steve gets the snip now. If she can do this once, she can do it again.
I haven’t been on contraception for 4 years. My husband uses protection and we haven’t had an accidental pregnancy. Just saying 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18

if Steve didn’t want to risk Rebecca becoming pregnant then STEVE could have worn a condom! Steve could have got a vasectomy. Steve could have refused to have unprotected sex with Rebecca unless she was using contraception.

steve hasn’t been trapped or forced into this or had the wool pulled over his eyes.
I don’t think she ‘trapped him’. I think he’s cheated & she’s given him an ultimatum, either a baby or a wedding. He’s realised a wedding could mean if he cheats again, she could divorce him & get half of everything so he’s gone down the baby route instead because if he cheats & she does actually kick him out, he’ll only have to give her money for the children then.

Reactions: 6
The pregnancy q&a is already saved as a highlight on her page😂😂. Tell us you got pregnant for content without telling us begs. She reeks of desperation

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Sadly he thinks with his dick and not his brain. Actually you're 100%correct,he hasn't been trapped, the only people trapped in that household are the children, they didn't choose such crap parents or to be used as meal tickets, sadly this crap probably happens everyday, to most people it's unbelievable behaviour but in some households it's the norm. To some men the more kids they have the more it inflates their egos, nothing to do with being a father, more to do with showing their masculinity and fertility. Steve and Rebecca deserve each other, two toxic, cretinous individuals

Reactions: 14
Welcome to the longest 7 months ever, can’t believe how much she’s milking it already

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.