Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cried at Alfie’s reaction I won’t lie …. Bloody hell I can’t believe it

Reactions: 11
Come on we all new it was going to happen as soon as she went on to the natural cycle thing for doing her period 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I feel like this is the most genuine I’ve seen her in a while, hoping she reverts back to the way she was when she was slightly more bearable. Although I feel like that’s asking too much 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Alfie’s reaction was lovely.

But bloody hell, last thing these two need is another baby…..

So can we assume the “gallstones” was a load of rubbish then???

• Heart
Reactions: 37
We all saw that coming a mile off. The worst part is, it has been made very clear by Beggy that Steve didn't want another baby.

So as per usual, just like with the chickens, she has paddied and sulked until she got her own way. Pathetic.

Let's be honest she only wants a baby for content because she barely looks after the 2 she has.

Reactions: 45
Alfie’s reaction was lovely.

But bloody hell, last thing these two need is another baby…..

So can we assume the “gallstones” was a load of rubbish then???
She would of known she was pregnant when she was due to have the op surely?

Reactions: 12
So the last few times has she been lying when she said she’s on her period 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She literally did a Q&A like a week ago where someone asked if she was pregnant and she said "no definitely not pregnant" - just proves she lies all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m going to say the tears the other week were because Steve didn’t want this baby

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Steve looked well uncomfortable on that video but I suppose that could just be down to him having to kneel on the floor of the debilitated shack.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
should have had the snip beaver boy 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️Mr Hobson Senior must be FUMING!

Oh well beggy bogtrotters got what she wanted in getting a stay of execution in having to join the real world and get a job for another 4 years 😄🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is absolutely going to be comedy gold, Steve didn’t want one anyway, what if it’s another boy? She can’t even look after the two she has now!! Stupid move she’s made there!!

Reactions: 27
Well what a bleeping predictable bleep. Steve has stated he doesn't want anymore but yet here she is. Desperate for content so gets knocked up. Hope to duck its another boy

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.