Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all that crap ‘no more babehs for us’ ‘Steve doesn’t want any more’ ‘we’re totally happeh with two kids’ just shows how much bullshit she actually talks.
My kids are similar ages to hers and weve been trying for our third since July last year and have had 4 early miscarriages. I’m actually nearly in tears at her stories of pure jealousy. I wonder if it’s been an accident or if she’ cunningly tricked Steve 🤣
Oh hun sorry to hear that. At least you and your partner have made the decision to try together. Beggy has totally got pregnant on the sly. Hope you get your little baby soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s actually broken my heart I’ve been trying for 15 months and nothing :-( I know it’s not long in the grand scheme. Told ya she was prego
Hey, I've just joined after seeing her video. 15 months here too. So upsetting and disheartening. It's so obvious she used natural cycles to get pregnant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Wonder if that’s why he was non existent for a couple of weeks, told him as soon as she found out and it’s taken him until now to come around to the idea 👀
He's obviously been FUMING with her hence the tears the other week. Wow, what a way to bring new life into the world 🙄 also, I find it disgusting that she used a video of her telling the kids as an announcement on YouTube. Precious moments like that shouldn't be plastered online for views. She makes me sick.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That's not a baby bump you silly witch that's your gallstones diet 😏🤥🍔

She's letting her true gut hang out now she's 5 minutes pregnant 🤣🤣😭 christ, give it chance for beaver to wash his knob before you announce it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 59
He's obviously been FUMING with her hence the tears the other week. Wow, what a way to bring new life into the world 🙄 also, I find it disgusting that she used a video of her telling the kids as an announcement on YouTube. Precious moments like that shouldn't be plastered online for views. She makes me sick.
I can’t quite believe she put it out there either. I agree it should be private, but also how she isn’t embarrassed to put that out there with a clearly unhappy and awkward steve is beyond me. She can paint the fake happy family life all she wants but I can see that fella is gutted

That's not a baby bump you silly witch that's your gallstones diet 😏🤥🍔

She's letting her true gut hang out now she's 5 minutes pregnant 🤣🤣😭 christ, give it chance for beaver to wash his knob before you announce it 🙄
bleeping hell I’ve just almost pissed myself 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Next YouTube video will be a q&a or a how I got pregnant and didn't know

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is definitely for content I remember when she was pregnant with woody and her videos used to get hundreds of thousands of views. I’m 100% sure aswell she had a pregnancy vid that had 25 Million views+

Reactions: 10
No body will care once it all dies down, it will be a big fat flop just like the ‘wedding’ content and freebies. She’s 100% using this to relaunch her YouTube career but I just don’t see it happening, her content is stale, the pregnancy tit has been done 10000s of times over she literally has nothing to offer and she’s not genuine. I do believe she’s a right manipulative witch, I know some people say Steve is controlling but I honestly think it’s her, that vlog from years ago of how she reacted after they had a minor argument spoke volumes, her saying I just want to be alone now while poor woody was sat there, and saying it’s ruined her day etc. funny how she’s always kept their arguments private since then. I can just imagine the threats she makes to Steve if he was to ever leave her!

Reactions: 20
I watched it with my 3 year old ... he pointed at Woodeh and asked "who's that?" So I told him... he then pointed at Alfeh and said "is that buzz lightyear?" 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm only 95% c@nt so I said no darling, his name is Alfeh blah blah....

Absolutely screaming 💀💀💀💀 out of the mouths of babe and all that

Dear God what names is she going to have for this one😳🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She was defo asking for a videographer to do a gender reveal, running in the fields in a white dress whilst Steve sulks behind 😩😂 Swear to bleeping god I pray the baby is a boy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hey, I've just joined after seeing her video. 15 months here too. So upsetting and disheartening. It's so obvious she used natural cycles to get pregnant.
It took me 16 months to get pregnant with my 3rd after 2 relatively quick conceptions with my first two. Stay strong, it will happen ❤
I definitely think there’s been tension in the shack between her and Steve about the pregnancy. There’s no way she would have posted her “life isn’t always perfect” spiel if Steve was happy about it, she’s been wanting this since Woody was born! And she only asked for a videographer a couple of weeks ago. If she found out that she was pregnant on the 1st January, I think she would have started looking for one ages ago. Although I’m amused that she clearly couldn’t afford one and that’s why we got the budget version instead.
I had a due date of the 5th September and I got my positive test on the 27th December so I reckon she’s due mid September

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.