Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion whilst I remember with all the meds I’m on ! Rebecca lamb #95 The buffet slayer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Guys

Her earrings are FAKE!! And not particularly good fakes either.

This woman is SKINT. She has NO MONEY. please PLEASE don’t be fooled by her bullshit. Look at her grotty old run down house. Look at her old cars that are on finance. Look at her crap budget out of season holiday to chav tactic Tenerife. Look at her budget wardrobe. Look at how she dresses her kids. Look at the fact that they do nothing, go no where and don’t have any genuinely nice things. They shop in budget supermarkets, they bought HALF A SOFA!!!!

THEY HAVENT GOT ANY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Pays the mortgage on a crack den that has single glazed windows and a ceiling that’s about to cave in. Marrying a man that resembles a yeti and her kids??! i wont express my opinion on those because its all been said before and she’s most proud of buying Chanel earrings that most of us wore 16 years ago?!

I think I speak for the whole of tattle (& the world) when I say this Rebecca;

RATHER YOU THAN ME.
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Cooper123

VIP Member
She's definitely posting on Steve's account, you know when it's her because she reposts her account. Probably marking her territory so everyone knows he's spoken for. She's probably blocking any females she considered to be competition, regardless of whether they're interested in him or not. I get very strong insecure and possessive vibes from Rebecca
Speaking on behalf of all women, YOU CAN FUCKING KEEP HIM HUN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Sticky One

VIP Member
Anyone know how long Rebecca and Steve have been together? They haven’t mentioned it much recently x

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Phantom Bantom

Just been watching Jimmy Carr and he's summed Beggeh up to a T.

"Social media influencers are like Tamagotchies, if you don't give them attention they just fade and die"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Her best mate that’s got engaged. That’s a horrific photo to capture it. I’d rather see your gal’s Christmas dinner.
Isn't that the friend who nearly split up with her partner just months ago because he spent a load of money at a strip bar and didn't come home all night? Congratulations 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
And they say romance is dead?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Did you slide into her DMs and inform her about the little known invention, the iron?!
I've been blocked for months, followed her, even liked the odd pic to cover my tracks! But she's clearly cleverer than me!
Not cleverer then me
I blocked her first after telling her what I thought of her
I open her up all the time and have a nose then block again
Tattler 1
Beggy 0

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

JBrown

Chatty Member
I’ve just been by blocked by both of them within a few minutes of each other. 12.15am on a romantic night away and they are both on their phones comparing notes 😂 how fucking sad and pathetic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

majestic26

VIP Member
One thing that struck me about Rebecca from her stories last night is that she doesn't seem to have any interests at all. Someone asked what her favourite podcasts are and she just listed a load of people who are network marketing lunatics / entrepreneurship thought leader bellends. I thought maybe she'd say some true crime or parenting ones, or even something out of left field that she could actually 'influence' people to listen to.

She doesn't have anything that she's interested in or passionate about beyond herself. I am someone who probably has too many interests, I love musical theatre, I sing in choirs and other local performance groups, I read 55 books this year (mostly high fantasy fiction but open to anything), my partner and I love cycling, I've been learning to crochet and I like the odd yoga / Pilates class. I have plans in the future to pick up piano again when I have some time, and I'd love to write my own novel. I believe this is what's called 'working on yourself'.

Beggy doesn't do anything. She watches Netflix, she gets her nails done, she has a weekly bath, she poses in her magic mirror. That's the whole extent of her life and her interests. Just sad. No wonder she seems so unfulfilled. She claims she's doing all this for herself but none of it is doing her much good.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

MissPrint

VIP Member
Fucking tragic. 🥴

Hi guys. Happeh Christmas Eeeeeve. Hope you’re all okeh. I’ve just put on my cheap jumpsuit (made sure I gave myself a proper vedgie so I can accentuate my lips) and I’m wearing my boss babe Made in China Chanel earrings and I think I look ahmayzing.

Look at everything I’ve achieved this year - A secondhand car, woodworm, cold house, half a sofa, a broken sluh cooker, gorl bladdeh that stops Beaver from going out, and my labia uploaded on the internet for all to see. I’m suh suh suh super proud of me

Thank you for all your support when I beg for likes. Sur grateful. ❤

Happy Christmas guys. I hope you have a peaceful one. x 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48