Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many people renovating atm, come on Beggy show us your building date work starts, until then big off, not a pot to piss in!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The minute she starts a COMPLETE renovation on that house (not decorating or getting Steve to botch the bathroom taking him 6 months to do) is when I will believe they are actually comfortable and have money. For now I’ll enjoy the tit show that is her life, trying to prove she’s ‘rich’ by purchasing fake designer gear, driving round in a 7 year old car and painting the house magnolia 😂😂
She’s got that much money has she Beggy buy a bigger sofa 4 of you all bunched up on a 2 seater 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not forgetting the luxury holidays….. to Tenerife! I mean come on, at least make it believable lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She really is full of utter SHITE, and she’s really coming across now as exactly what she is. A self absorbed, ugly bragging childish bleep. She can’t even hide it anymore.I’m sorry but anyone with an ounce of self respect would not be on Instagram bragging like a teenager.
She can brag all she likes but we can all clearly see it’s all one big front. All I can say is I would bleeping hate to be her, her life is one big fake show for the gram. What a miserable way to live.
Is she proud of sitting in a car pretending to drive it; her kids who look pasty and scruffy, without proper car seats; sitting in dressing gowns cos the house is freezing; broken aga; allowing Alfie's teeth to rot in his head; not making her family healthy meals; lying all the time but too stupid to keep up with the lies (eating beef Xmas day and drinking wine despite her gallstone issues). The woman is a nutjob, beaver only stays with her cos he gets to shag her up the jacksy every night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
She definitely said thay were eating out this Christmas day so was that bullshit or has she forgotten her own lies?

Reactions: 20
They’re as fake as they come, I know because I used to have them 🤣. One of the jewels fell out after a few days so I got myself another pair. I think they were about €5. Even if I was rich I wouldn’t spend mega money on earrings as I’m always losing them, but guess what baggy - my spare money goes on my children being well clothed and having properly fitting shoes 👍

Edit to say autocorrect from Beggy to baggy but still seemed appropriate 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
More likely to wind up bunged up with uncooked potatoes and all the bullshit she spouts.

She 'could cry writing this' because she knows it's all absolute tripe! She's never getting married, lives in a run down freezing cold shack and makes nothing from her face vibrators, she's a total loser at life, love and everything else.
Read this as 'bullshit sprouts' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys

Her earrings are FAKE!! And not particularly good fakes either.

This woman is SKINT. She has NO MONEY. please PLEASE don’t be fooled by her bullshit. Look at her grotty old run down house. Look at her old cars that are on finance. Look at her crap budget out of season holiday to chav tactic Tenerife. Look at her budget wardrobe. Look at how she dresses her kids. Look at the fact that they do nothing, go no where and don’t have any genuinely nice things. They shop in budget supermarkets, they bought HALF A SOFA!!!!

THEY HAVENT GOT ANY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
One thing she does not have, is a partner who respects her. Steve is her biggest troll, he objectifies her. I genuinely believe she has never had anyone really care about her, so she lives a fantasy life, wanting to portray the Instagram perfect life. She calls us trolls because we are intelligent enough to see through her lies, to see what really is in front of us instead of what she wants to portray

Guys

Her earrings are FAKE!! And not particularly good fakes either.

This woman is SKINT. She has NO MONEY. please PLEASE don’t be fooled by her bullshit. Look at her grotty old run down house. Look at her old cars that are on finance. Look at her crap budget out of season holiday to chav tactic Tenerife. Look at her budget wardrobe. Look at how she dresses her kids. Look at the fact that they do nothing, go no where and don’t have any genuinely nice things. They shop in budget supermarkets, they bought HALF A SOFA!!!!

THEY HAVENT GOT ANY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had to laugh when she said Steve had worked hard for 18 years. He will need to work for longer than 18 years. I think she means, he worked in daddy's company for 18 years and lived quite a comfortable life because of daddy's money

Reactions: 30
One thing she does not have, is a partner who respects her. Steve is her biggest troll, he objectifies her. I genuinely believe she has never had anyone really care about her, so she lives a fantasy life, wanting to portray the Instagram perfect life. She calls us trolls because we are intelligent enough to see through her lies, to see what really is in front of us instead of what she wants to portray
She’s got major Daddy issues. Her Dad left her & her mum and then started a new family. She’s so transparent; Daddy walks out and his attention goes to his new partner and new kids so Rebecca becomes a dirty little woman as a teenager - shagging any guy that gave her a blue WKD and then she shags around with Steve - a much older guy who was ENGAGED.

She’s got zero self respect and she’s gagging for make attention because of her fractured relationship with her father and the fact that he chose his new wife and kids over Rebecca,

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s got major Daddy issues. Her Dad left her & her mum and then started a new family. She’s so transparent; Daddy walks out and his attention goes to his new partner and new kids so Rebecca becomes a dirty little woman as a teenager - shagging any guy that gave her a blue WKD and then she shags around with Steve - a much older guy who was ENGAGED.

She’s got zero self respect and she’s gagging for make attention because of her fractured relationship with her father and the fact that he chose his new wife and kids over Rebecca,
So true 👌

Reactions: 12
!!! Omg you need to go on the highlight ‘fitness’ is absolutely tragic, hilarious, hideous, the most horrific form & how funny she is trying to share images to prove she doesn’t photo shop …147 weeks ago! Not liked then, not liked now … when will this car crash give up!

Reactions: 11
Let me summarise Beggy’s year review in 3 words:
- fields
- tits
- ice cream

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The woman is a nutjob, beaver only stays with her cos he gets to shag her up the jacksy every night.
You win the internet award today. My dad uses the word ‘jacksy’ all the time and it always makes me laugh. 😂🤣

Yes, her post is obscenely thoughtless but please don’t feel despondent about what she has said - it’s 100% bullshit. Not all that glitters is gold, and in her case it’s gold-plated tit. She’s materialistic but can’t afford to be so everything is an illusion. Her post shows she’s trying too hard but instead makes her look like a fake, desperate bleep who begs for likes. Her boyfriend is fugly too. Imagine the misery of waking up next to those teef every morning.🤓

Let me summarise Beggy’s year review in 3 words:
- fields
- tits
- ice cream
And ‘cosy roads’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
724CD38A-50F0-4E2F-91E9-4F6FC5063131.jpeg
FE148DE8-A271-4724-9F7E-201FED99FD76.jpeg

This daft cow is so tragically delusional and so painfully stupid. She’s honestly more to be pitied than laughed at. The lies about her making money are straight out of the lumi spa/Nuskin cult bible - im going to guess that all the nuskin huns will be posting very similar guff - it’s all part of the scam. The eye rings are part of the scam - she’s trying to imply that she’s rolling in money and living a life of luxury - it’s all absolute gobshite. All of it. She’s not fooling me; I can see straight through her!!!!!!

Also - GIVE UP REBECCA! If Steve genuinely wanted to marry you - if he GENUINELY wanted you to be his wife - you would be married by now! Covid or no covid; wild horses wouldn’t have stopped him from marrying you if that’s what he actually wanted. It’s not. He doesn’t want to marry you hun - he has zero interest in being your husband. HES JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU BABE. But you know that already don’t you hun; you know it, every time you see him on his phone, every time he goes off for a drive on his own, every time he goes out to work and is late coming home, every night out he goes on…… you know his mind and eyes and hands are all over other women; not you. He’s laughing at you. His dumb girlfriend, the daft cow he leaves at home while he goes off an fucks other women.

you sad, pathetic little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She doesn't fool me either. If she was rolling in the money she claims to be making, the hovel they live in would be a showhome. Not the basic, vile, mens toilet tiled mess it is! They would have hired people to fit the bathroom, that horror of a filled in fireplace would have been removed from the spare bedroom, the windows would have been replaced, central heating fitted, the travesty of a downstairs shower room and toilet replaced, the barns madeover. She wouldn't be wearing fake labels and the boys would have clothes and shoes that fitted them. They wouldn't be going on 3star holidays to Tenners!
It's all MLM smoke and mirrors and she hates the fact that we see through it all. She is a gullible mug that has fallen for the scam. Just grow the duck up and get your head out of the clouds!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.