Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the bunny tablecloth out again with the Christmas platters. Olives and apple crumble wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who the duck has a crumble in a buffet 🤣
It doesn't even look baked ffs. I wouldn't eat anything that bleep has cooked.
And I dont believe she's had a covid test at all. So for her to just assume it's a cold while inviting people around is just so irresponsible

Reactions: 19
I hope her guests eat before they arrive otherwise they’re going to be bloody starving! That ‘buffet’ is pitiful. How can she say she loves hosting anyway? They never have anybody over. I‘ve been following this thread since Feb last year & they haven’t had anybody over at all in all that time, so almost a year of no visitors. I know we’re still in a pandemic, but restrictions eased a long time ago so they could have had visitors any time really.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would be fuming if I went for a buffet at someone’s house and that’s all they put out 😂 they’re all going to be starving. Also just watched her stories and she put ‘ready for a feast’ a couple of stories before posting that. How does she get stuff so wrong all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Remember when she was hinting at wanting to do a recipe book? 😭😭😭😭 yeah that is never gonna happen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The guests will getting takeaway on the way home after the tiny portion of food in the buffet, she loves hosting so much she feeds everyone minimal food!

Re:Lisp think she’s had her retainers in.

Reactions: 20
Imagine turning up for that! That’s like a bleeping snacky dinner, and it’s not even that. Who the duck is she ‘hosting’ with that offering?! One person?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Too be fair I reckon most of guests will have had a full three course meal before they arrive which gives them the perfect excuse to not eat her crap. The only things I’d touch would be the ones still sealed in a jar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Imagine turning up for that! That’s like a bleeping snacky dinner, and it’s not even that. Who the duck is she ‘hosting’ with that offering?! One person?!
Surely that’s just the bits you put out BEFORE serving the actual food! Bloody hell, I put that out just for the 4 of us on a Friday night while we watch a movie 😂

• Haha
Surely that’s just the bits you put out BEFORE serving the actual food! Bloody hell, I put that out just for the 4 of us on a Friday night while we watch a movie 😂

Do you have an uncooked crumble though ? 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that what she calls a buffet 🤦‍♀️ Oh dear 😂
That is the most pitiful buffet I've ever seen. How can she call that a feast? No wonder family don't visit often they go to family's homes and eat REAL food, family visit the dungeon and she raids the bloody crisp drawer. She hasn't got a clue about hosting and even less of a clue about food.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.