Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe rebs is out in my home town. Looks like they are staying in the Malmasion… pushing the boat out!!!

Reactions: 3
Nothing says I love you more than spending your entire evening on your phone, reposting stories, replying to comments on your grid. Really happy the two of you, aren’t you, you aren’t fooling anyone. Bet they’re bored shitless of each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Probably their Christmas present from the original Mrs Hobson.
Jesus, I can just imagine her cutting aboot the Malmaison on her £14 creased to duck dress from H&M 😂 Sur sur classeh!! You couldn’t write this pish.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was it dingle who took her malibu in a tin to the travel lodge before on her romantic get away? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just realised where I’ve seen her dress before!
It’s identical to the cape thing I wear at the hair salon when I get my hair done! It would appear Beggy Lamb has hers on backwards bless her, as it’s looking a bit wrap around, not to mention cheap and highly flammable!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So is Alfie coming up nine as thought she got preggers straight away ?

Reactions: 3
So is Alfie coming up nine as thought she got preggers straight away ?
According to Twitter they got together late 2012 so although they've had 10 xmas's together it isn't even 9 years they've been together I thought 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I found Mutton Dawgs dress on Ali Express, £54.99.

I'm guessing she has desires to be a Shaolin monk,

a life of isolation - check
Constantly reciting pointless words of wisdom - check
No eyebrows - check

rBVapWFb08CAeNZ7AADucC6ePag417.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve just been by blocked by both of them within a few minutes of each other. 12.15am on a romantic night away and they are both on their phones comparing notes 😂 how bleeping sad and pathetic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I’ve just been by blocked by both of them within a few minutes of each other. 12.15am on a romantic night away and they are both on their phones comparing notes 😂 how bleeping sad and pathetic 😂
She's definitely posting on Steve's account, you know when it's her because she reposts her account. Probably marking her territory so everyone knows he's spoken for. She's probably blocking any females she considered to be competition, regardless of whether they're interested in him or not. I get very strong insecure and possessive vibes from Rebecca

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.