Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to go on and watch the reel
What the actual duck???

Mia she trying to be cute and ditsy?
What a Pratt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just been watching Jimmy Carr and he's summed Beggeh up to a T.

"Social media influencers are like Tamagotchies, if you don't give them attention they just fade and die"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I have never ever witnessed her or Steve with any kind of COVID home testing kits. I find it hard to believe that now she has suddenly acquired some during a shortage of them. “It’s not COVID by the way, a’ve dun a test”. Ok then Becky, show us the negative test.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m in hospital with covid at the moment never felt so poorly in all of my life I’ve missed most of the threads since yesterday but take it she’s stil a bleep

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Reyt (I’m from Yorkshire) I’ve not listened her talk ont reel because I’m doing family things but I’m about to I’ve heard she’s got a lithsp

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m in hospital with covid at the moment never felt so poorly in all of my life I’ve missed most of the threads since yesterday but take it she’s stil a bleep
Oh no!! Sending all the love and best wishes your way 💕

Reactions: 5
Steve must be gearing up for a boys night out soon. Hence the pretend illness attention seeking melodrama,
As long as he switches his phone off and gets a believable alibi ready he’ll be reet!! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Has she put the retainer in that she got 2/3 years ago with the gifted dental treatment?? Does she realise that her teeth have moved back to being crooked because she never wore it when she was meant to? It’s too late now, the retainer won’t work. She’s only doing it now because her mates Carly & gobshite Steph are having teeth straightening treatment.
She’s so bend backwards it’s unreal. She sounds like she’s got a dick in her throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I started with a cold Boxing Day, lft negative as they are meant to be used when no symptoms. Lft still negative Monday, positive Tuesday, pcr positive wednesday, (pcr was delayed as there was none around me and had to get my manager to arrange on site) full on horrific head cold Wednesday too, feel slightly more human today. I’m nhs so have been doing them daily as it is as the amount of staff that are off is crazy. Defo needs a PCR for sure. Omicron is known to be cold symptoms!
Just tested positive, I started with a cold yesterday. Really thirsty, scratchy sore throat...all cold symptoms and not very strong at all. Honestly it feels like a cold, a friend has also tested positive today with same mild symptom.

Was negative yesterday but positive today. I honestly thought it was just a cold.

Was really lucky we have tests in the house as we test before going to work, have been off work for holidays so not used as many. It is really hard to get them at the moment so if they haven’t been using them (I doubt they have) then they won’t have any and won’t have been able to get any.

There is no way she has tested and there is very, very high chance she has it.
Just seen she is having family round today, what a selfish cow, she is now spreading it to them.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Wishing you a speedy recovery x

Just tested positive, I started with a cold yesterday. Really thirsty, scratchy sore throat...all cold symptoms and not very strong at all. Honestly it feels like a cold, a friend has also tested positive today with same mild symptom.

Was negative yesterday but positive today. I honestly thought it was just a cold.

Was really lucky we have tests in the house as we test before going to work, have been off work for holidays so not used as many. It is really hard to get them at the moment so if they haven’t been using them (I doubt they have) then they won’t have any and won’t have been able to get any.

There is no way she has tested and there is very, very high chance she has it.
Just seen she is having family round today, what a selfish cow, she is now spreading it to them.
Hope you feel better soon x

Reactions: 5
I had my pcr done on Wednesday at 4pm and got my positive result Thursday at 6pm, they did tell me it could take upto 3 days
Mines back. Positive 😭
Makes me mad because I had so much planned with my children while they are off but I did what was required and tested. She doesn't and goes about her life (betting nothing fun for the boys).

Reactions: 8
Wishing you a speedy recovery x

Hope you feel better soon x
Thanks, I have been really lucky and seem to just have a cold. I was negative yesterday and positive today.

It infuriates me that she has an audience; who she is misleading. If you have a cold then you should LFT daily, she is just going to go on as normal happily spreading her germs.

Whether she has Corona or not (I think she does) do you want to give your family a cold? Inviting them round when you spent yesterday in bed is irresponsible.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She should have got a PCR test. I have just done one because after 5 days of negative LFT’s (hubby is positive for Covid after having cold symptoms) I tested positive this morning despite being completely asymptomatic! So many of these tatty Instahuns are so ignorant about Covid-its amazing they can dress themselves they're so thick!

Youve got a cold Rebecca so yes lets get all the family around for. A nice under cooked beige buffet and spread your germs which might actually be covid!
God forbid you might have nothing to post about otherwise!!
Jesus I despair with these women. Every inch of their lives they post about even when its beyond boring and they act like they are so inspirational! They are about inspirational as a fart!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.