Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poosh

VIP Member
Selfridges dont even sell those Chanel earrings 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂 she’s so full of shit it’s unreal. Hope no one genuinely falls for this nuskin brainwashing, especially this time of year when it can be extra difficult for people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
This would’ve been the perfect opportunity to go to Tesco (whom she worked with over Xmas) and make a reel about putting on a spread for guests. It’s the sort of thing Tesco would appreciate and could possibly have got her more work with them. In Rebecca’s world, if she isn’t getting paid then she’s not interested. She doesn’t know how business works. Most half decent influencers do it with a disclaimer that it isn’t part of a paid AD.
She is honestly the worst ‘influencer’ on any social media platform I have come across.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She had fucking tin foil on her slow cooker without a lid for a year while she begged to be gifted a new one.... she then had to give in and save up to buy herself one when no-one noticed her, yet other influencers got gifted the whole Swan kitchen range.. sure Dingle sure ...you're a baller rolling in cash, ads and someone to be jealous of 🙉 🥴

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
724CD38A-50F0-4E2F-91E9-4F6FC5063131.jpeg
FE148DE8-A271-4724-9F7E-201FED99FD76.jpeg

This daft cow is so tragically delusional and so painfully stupid. She’s honestly more to be pitied than laughed at. The lies about her making money are straight out of the lumi spa/Nuskin cult bible - im going to guess that all the nuskin huns will be posting very similar guff - it’s all part of the scam. The eye rings are part of the scam - she’s trying to imply that she’s rolling in money and living a life of luxury - it’s all absolute gobshite. All of it. She’s not fooling me; I can see straight through her!!!!!!

Also - GIVE UP REBECCA! If Steve genuinely wanted to marry you - if he GENUINELY wanted you to be his wife - you would be married by now! Covid or no covid; wild horses wouldn’t have stopped him from marrying you if that’s what he actually wanted. It’s not. He doesn’t want to marry you hun - he has zero interest in being your husband. HES JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU BABE. But you know that already don’t you hun; you know it, every time you see him on his phone, every time he goes off for a drive on his own, every time he goes out to work and is late coming home, every night out he goes on…… you know his mind and eyes and hands are all over other women; not you. He’s laughing at you. His dumb girlfriend, the daft cow he leaves at home while he goes off an fucks other women.

you sad, pathetic little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Each_peach

VIP Member
Those plates for the boys dinner. Alfeh is almost 8, how embarrassing, they're for babies and toddlers, give him a real fucking plate 🥴🥴🥴🥴. Also she's suhhhh excited for that rudolph cake, why? You can't eat any begs can you? What happened to the crumble you were making?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
Lololol

How embarrassing for Steve. His missus is a mlm hun who's saying she's paying for everything. My Husband would lose his mind if I said his career paid for nothing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I definitely wouldn't get upset about those last stories - Yes it is insensitive but as we've previously established, she seems to be missing something between her ears that helps identify how to read the room. To me, they are hilarious because it's total bullshit! I can't believe she's particularly focused on those earrings after all the piss-taking on here - Could she be any more obvious! And thanking Steve and saying he's her number 1 fan 🥴 I think she's confused because that man is her number 1 troll! They haven't got a pot to piss in. She is a self-centered, narcissistic, irresponsible twat and she will never convince me otherwise.

• Heart

Unknown5

VIP Member
What? Private life?? Eh?? View attachment 950784
[/QUOTE]

Yeah so so private… I know how many times a week you have sex, the layout of your house, I’ve seen you flogging face sanders from your hospital bed with your fake gall stone problems.
I know your kids names and what their rooms look like. I’ve seen your camel toe more than my own. I know how much beaver likes chicken and sausages…

What is she on.

• Haha
  • Heart

Imhere123

VIP Member
As if she is claiming those earrings are real & purchased in selfridges! 🤣 She definitely would have filmed herself in Selfridges or taken a photo of herself while she was in there. It’s embarrassing the lies she tells just to try & prove something that isn’t even true.

• Heart

Unknown3

VIP Member
Standard Rebecca, NYE wannabe viral reel about not worrying if you don’t have your plans written for the new year, two days later, writes a plan for the day which also includes writing a plan 🙈

• Haha

jokes

What the actual fuck has she posted on her stories. She’s proud of herself for being able to walk into selfridges and buy earrings 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 beggy seriously stop, I can’t breathe from laughing so much. You absolute twunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How does she not cringe at herself???
Also on a serious note Rebeggar, you are an insensitive bitch. Do you know how many people are loosing their jobs and homes because of the pandemic. Do you know how many people have lost loved ones!!!!!! Do you even care? Well done for making your genuine followers feel like crap.
Luckily I’m not in that category but my god I’m not spouting a load of shit and making people feel like they’ve failed in life because they haven’t walked into Selfridges to buy earrings!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I’ve just been by blocked by both of them within a few minutes of each other. 12.15am on a romantic night away and they are both on their phones comparing notes 😂 how fucking sad and pathetic 😂
Luk, yew folloh me an Steve an you haven't eveh pohsted a 🔥 emohji or sed we was 'cupple gorls' so I sed to Steve you must be a trohll an I don't like trohlls cos Steve don like trohlls but I don care what anywun thinks I really dohnt.

(Ended up crashing my phone trying to type like that with it furiously trying to correct me 😂) for someone who constantly says she doesn't care what people thinks she acts like she REALLY REALLY cares what people think in every aspect of everything she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
One thing she does not have, is a partner who respects her. Steve is her biggest troll, he objectifies her. I genuinely believe she has never had anyone really care about her, so she lives a fantasy life, wanting to portray the Instagram perfect life. She calls us trolls because we are intelligent enough to see through her lies, to see what really is in front of us instead of what she wants to portray
She’s got major Daddy issues. Her Dad left her & her mum and then started a new family. She’s so transparent; Daddy walks out and his attention goes to his new partner and new kids so Rebecca becomes a dirty little tramp as a teenager - shagging any guy that gave her a blue WKD and then she shags around with Steve - a much older guy who was ENGAGED.

She’s got zero self respect and she’s gagging for make attention because of her fractured relationship with her father and the fact that he chose his new wife and kids over Rebecca,

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
Beaver tensing his "muscles" in that family photo what a twat
I can’t see past his teeth. 😬

Imagine pretending you bought (a really bad fake copy of) designer earrings from a store that doesn’t even sell them and think nobody will notice. 🥴

Precious.

• Haha

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
So she’s gone from wanting a fancy wedding with all the fuss to now just wanting close family there, proves the original wedding (or fake wedding) was just for content and freebies but when neither materialised she now wants to do it on the cheap because she can’t afford a big fancy wedding!
Rebecca and Steve don't have "close family" though. No one wants to be around them or include them in any actual family occasion.
They don't go round for Lunch, Dinner. Barbeques, or even drinks like regular families do. And the Grandparents don't show any interest in their kids, like going for tea or sleepovers......It's not normal.........but then again its Beggy and Beaver we're talking about here - nuff said!!!

Each_peach

VIP Member
Brags about "paying the mortgage, savings in the bank, luxuries, holidays etc" from this "amazing business" but won't say how much she earns as it's "too personal"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Why is she making her stories like a long speech like she’s achieved something great? ‘I want to thank Steve as without him I wouldn’t be where I am today…’

Who honestly writes a speech about how they can afford to buy earrings when all they’ve done is flog lumi? Not exactly a business changing the world is it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Ma birth of Woodeh was suh suh private, I just wanted to share it with 1000s of mah close circle on YouTube 🙄😏

To be extra private i shared mah breast feeding journeh just incase I weren't private enough for everywun 🤭

Fucking moron.

• Haha
  • Heart

Queenie25

Each to there own, but I don’t understand why anyone would go away for 2 nights during Christmas when they have young children. I don’t buy my children presents so someone else can play with them. I love spending time building and playing with all the stuff I’ve bought for them. If I wanted or needed to go away then it would be in January after the festivities have finished!

• Heart