Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that struck me about Rebecca from her stories last night is that she doesn't seem to have any interests at all. Someone asked what her favourite podcasts are and she just listed a load of people who are network marketing lunatics / entrepreneurship thought leader bellends. I thought maybe she'd say some true crime or parenting ones, or even something out of left field that she could actually 'influence' people to listen to.

She doesn't have anything that she's interested in or passionate about beyond herself. I am someone who probably has too many interests, I love musical theatre, I sing in choirs and other local performance groups, I read 55 books this year (mostly high fantasy fiction but open to anything), my partner and I love cycling, I've been learning to crochet and I like the odd yoga / Pilates class. I have plans in the future to pick up piano again when I have some time, and I'd love to write my own novel. I believe this is what's called 'working on yourself'.

Beggy doesn't do anything. She watches Netflix, she gets her nails done, she has a weekly bath, she poses in her magic mirror. That's the whole extent of her life and her interests. Just sad. No wonder she seems so unfulfilled. She claims she's doing all this for herself but none of it is doing her much good.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Those plates for the boys dinner. Alfeh is almost 8, how embarrassing, they're for babies and toddlers, give him a real bleeping plate 🥴🥴🥴🥴. Also she's suhhhh excited for that rudolph cake, why? You can't eat any begs can you? What happened to the crumble you were making?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Those plates for the boys dinner. Alfeh is almost 8, how embarrassing, they're for babies and toddlers, give him a real bleeping plate 🥴🥴🥴🥴. Also she's suhhhh excited for that rudolph cake, why? You can't eat any begs can you? What happened to the crumble you were making?
I was thinking that about the plates! Here’s your pudding boys, enjoy your crumb! As that’s all that will fit on that bit of the plate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahahahaha did she actually say she was “blessed with perky boobs” - duck off Rebecca they’re tucked in your waistband half the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She really does need help, Xmas eve and she's still asking herself questions. All an excuse to post pictures of herself. She really is a narcissistic twit. I feel sorry for those kids, imagine having a mother who's only interest is herself. Her ego is growing by the day, I've never cringed so hard for anyone before.

Reactions: 20
Brags about "paying the mortgage, savings in the bank, luxuries, holidays etc" from this "amazing business" but won't say how much she earns as it's "too personal"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She really does need help, Xmas eve and she's still asking herself questions. All an excuse to post pictures of herself. She really is a narcissistic twit. I feel sorry for those kids, imagine having a mother who's only interest is herself. Her ego is growing by the day, I've never cringed so hard for anyone before.
VERY.......NARCISSISTIC, she will....ONLY get worse🤦‍♀️
FAR from NORMAL behaviour
Speaks VOLUMES OF LONLINESS

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She can't answer how much she earns as it's against Nu skin policy. Basically because it's a scam and there is every chance you will make nothing at all. Only those with a major following can earn if they recruit alot. Most will not earn much, and lots of those in MLM schemes end up in the Red from having to fake the lifestyle, and buy products they would not normally purchase.
She will be sacked from Nu skin if she makes an income claim.....not your own business is it hun when you can be bitched about by the company that you "work" for.

Reactions: 29
I hate those prison plates you get for kids. That one has a place to put your pudding! At the same time as your dinner! It's like a school dinner tray. Urgh! Those kids are certainly more than old enough to use proper plates and cutlery.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I thought that about the plates! My four year old has a 'fun' Christmas one but it's a proper crockery one and a good size as he's not a baby.

Savings for "Investments" don't make me laugh.

Bet the house has had nothing done to it since the TV filming in 1979 apart from the dodgy bathroom modifications and some crappy paint.

Reactions: 17
I hate those prison plates you get for kids. That one has a place to put your pudding! At the same time as your dinner! It's like a school dinner tray. Urgh! Those kids are certainly more than old enough to use proper plates and cutlery.
Those sectioned plates are only suitable for weaning babies and children with additional needs that don’t like food touching.
My 18 month old would eat more than that plate holds. Why is she so bleeping backwards, It’s like she doesn’t even know how old her own kids are.

Reactions: 23
I can’t wait to see the size of that piece of beef after she's cooked it I’ve got a piece twice the size for tonight’s hot beef sarnies (only because it’s half price with your club card) and I know that will shrink. Hers will be the size of a tin of corned beef when it’s cooked mind she might be doing it in the sluuurrr cooker in that case it will have been in since last night

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's either an absolute scumbag or brainwashed by the MLM scam or both. I can't believe that at Christmas when there's so much else she should be doing she is encouraging mainly poor desperate women to sign up to a scheme where 70-80% of them won't make any money but WILL incur debt buying the crappy products she's pushing. I'm beginning to despise this witch

Reactions: 24
bleeping horrible to give an 8 yr old that

Reactions: 14
Where’s she going dressed like that, even with heels on? To plod around downstairs on the public toilet floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My whole life & even.... now everyone comes FIRST!!! never about ME... & yes it is hard, thats how i am ESPECIALLY AT THIS TIME OF YEAR...
Caring for poorly friends going through Chemo, alsorts
I volunteer & support the elderly too
I despise THE ME ME ME BEGGY!
Why dont her parents give her a good effing shake up/talking to
As soon as A & W are old enough they will the DALES ASAP!!!!! what a complete shitshow of a life
LJC have a funfilled happy day for the 4 kids - non stop am to pm
A proper mum

Reactions: 11
Those stories about the earrings and investments 🥴 people are struggling for lots of reasons and here's Beggy 2 days before Christmas gloating (even though it's all fake) she is so unlikeable it's unreal!! No wonder she has no friends!!

Also anyone noticed she keeps saying "gang" in reference to Steve and the kids lately 🙈 please stop - is that something she has picked up from one of her huns 😆
Rebecca will always be the local slapper that struck gold when she managed to trap an already engaged bloke (Steve). She had gone through most of his mates before it was his turn. She really doesn't get it, people see her for what she is'an uneducated, classless, talentless, lazy, narcissistic woman'. People aren't jealous of you Rebecca, people actually pity you, because you actually believe Steve is with you out of choice and not because he knows you'll take him for every penny if he left.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.