Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't answer how much she earns as it's against Nu skin policy. Basically because it's a scam and there is every chance you will make nothing at all. Only those with a major following can earn if they recruit alot. Most will not earn much, and lots of those in MLM schemes end up in the Red from having to fake the lifestyle, and buy products they would not normally purchase.
She will be sacked from Nu skin if she makes an income claim.....not your own business is it hun when you can be bitched about by the company that you "work" for.
Another person I follow once answered the question on her stories of ‘how much is the lumi spa?’ And then a few hours later it was deleted and she said that she’d been ‘told off’ for putting the price outright on her stories! So they’re even brainwashed into saying ‘DM me babe and I’ll make sure you get a good deal’

I piss myself when Begga says ‘I can do you 25% off’.. yeah… so can every other cult member!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ the state of those two in their jumpsuits. Mutton dressed as lamb- literally!
And look at beggy in that outfit, she looks duck all like she did in the magic mirror. She looks like a big bloke.

OK jenny how much did she pay you to lie 😂
Screenshot_20211224-150425_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her bra less boob is resting on the wrap over section 🤣

How different she looks in her stories to the post-ridiculous- I’m surprised anyone recognises her when they see her in person

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where is all her Christmas decor - the teatowels she bought cos she loves decorating all the rooms to make them look all coseh and festif. When is she gonna use those platter things she got for when they're hosting? They've been in that house years and I can't remember a time theyve had people over - brothers, sisters, friends, kids playmates, workmates, school mums etc - it's soooo odd.
Good point. She purchased a load of platters for when they ‘host’ at Christmas. Where are all the guests at Dingy Dingle Dungeon then? Guests, my arse. 🙄 It’s just themselves and the woodworm for coseh company.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if Steve’s with her or if he just dropped her off, deffo get the vibes they don’t get on.

Back to the eBay ‘ad’ a second. She’s just an affiliate, so only gets paid affiliate pennies just like the other affiliate links she posts 🤣🤣 makes me cringe she has tried passing that off as an actual paid ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Back to the eBay ‘ad’ a second. She’s just an affiliate, so only gets paid affiliate pennies just like the other affiliate links she posts 🤣🤣 makes me cringe she has tried passing that off as an actual paid ad.
She actually marked it as an Ad. How sad is that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping tragic. 🥴

Hi guys. Happeh Christmas Eeeeeve. Hope you’re all okeh. I’ve just put on my cheap jumpsuit (made sure I gave myself a proper vedgie so I can accentuate my lips) and I’m wearing my boss babe Made in China Chanel earrings and I think I look ahmayzing.

Look at everything I’ve achieved this year - A secondhand car, woodworm, cold house, half a sofa, a broken sluh cooker, gorl bladdeh that stops Beaver from going out, and my labia uploaded on the internet for all to see. I’m suh suh suh super proud of me

Thank you for all your support when I beg for likes. Sur grateful. ❤

Happy Christmas guys. I hope you have a peaceful one. x 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Selfridges dont even sell those Chanel earrings 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂 she’s so full of tit it’s unreal. Hope no one genuinely falls for this nuskin brainwashing, especially this time of year when it can be extra difficult for people.
chanel.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nothing says immature, insecure, and just a general bleep as much as boasting about your Xmas presents on Xmas morning over insta does

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nothing says immature, insecure, and just a general bleep as much as boasting about your Xmas presents on Xmas morning over insta does
And looks like Alfie was opening Woody’s presents as he opened the switch that they said they got Woody.

• Sad
  • Wow
And looks like Alfie was opening Woody’s presents as he opened the switch that they said they got Woody.
Wouldn't surprise me he behaves like a brat, if they've allowed him to open it knowing its woodys that's disgusting.

Reactions: 19
bleeping tragic. 🥴

Hi guys. Happeh Christmas Eeeeeve. Hope you’re all okeh. I’ve just put on my cheap jumpsuit (made sure I gave myself a proper vedgie so I can accentuate my lips) and I’m wearing my boss babe Made in China Chanel earrings and I think I look ahmayzing.

Look at everything I’ve achieved this year - A secondhand car, woodworm, cold house, half a sofa, a broken sluh cooker, gorl bladdeh that stops Beaver from going out, and my labia uploaded on the internet for all to see. I’m suh suh suh super proud of me

Thank you for all your support when I beg for likes. Sur grateful. ❤

Happy Christmas guys. I hope you have a peaceful one. x 😊
Vedgie LMFAO 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Merry Christmas tattle bastards 🎄🎄🎄
Come on beggy show us your plate of Christmas dinner, I could do with a laugh right about now!!! Pretty please

Her best mate that’s got engaged. That’s a horrific photo to capture it. I’d rather see your gal’s Christmas dinner.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.