Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My grandad taught me how to do a "proper buffet" in his word (rest his soul). His number one rule was you have to have prawns of some kind and pineapple and cheese. Didn't look like she had any so it's a no from me 😂.
Plus that apple crumble did not look cooked

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
its laughable that someone with that boss babe income made such a pathetic tight-arsed attempt to entertain her guests. It’s not like she does it every other week!!!
Ok small children are easily pleased with a few nibbles, but the adults must have been mortified at the measly spread. She has no freakin idea has she?
Apple hasn’t fallen far from big bad Bevs tree has it?
At her age I was creating lovely buffets for parties and christenings - she’s thick as - as they say here in NZ
Never ever going to Beggys for drinks and a buffet !!!!
With all her money, you'd think she'd order lots of buffet food, all the major shops do food to order, she regularly shops at M&S she could have ordered everything and only needed to plate it up. I bet her Lumi mates were laughing at the pathetic offerings on the buffet table

• Haha
Reactions: 21
None of the food complimented each other. Home made crumble (if you can call it that) next to the kerry katona specials?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s an idiot. I have avoided covid for almost 2 years. Visited family on Christmas Day & been ill since day after Boxing Day, got my positive covid result back last night (had to redo a test because I cocked up the first one). Nobody had symptoms when we were at the family members house, everyone was fine. Boxing Day SIL did a lateral flow before going to work, came up positive. I woke up the following day with a sore throat & headache, since then 4 of us have tested positive!

Reactions: 7
Standard Rebecca, NYE wannabe viral reel about not worrying if you don’t have your plans written for the new year, two days later, writes a plan for the day which also includes writing a plan 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 38
@Imhere123 think I’m in the same boat as you. Avoided it all this time and I’ve had a PCR because of close contact at work. Full of headache and tiredness. Hoping it’s just a post Christmas comedown but I’ll see when I get the results. Hope you don’t feel too bad. This is what pisses me off with Beggy and the likes. Wasn’t any real need to go to the hotel the other day when covid cases are so high. And all the family visits too - we never see any family the rest of the year but seeing everyone within a few days while covid is rife? I’d put money on her not testing before visiting anyone.

Reactions: 13
This would’ve been the perfect opportunity to go to Tesco (whom she worked with over Xmas) and make a reel about putting on a spread for guests. It’s the sort of thing Tesco would appreciate and could possibly have got her more work with them. In Rebecca’s world, if she isn’t getting paid then she’s not interested. She doesn’t know how business works. Most half decent influencers do it with a disclaimer that it isn’t part of a paid AD.
She is honestly the worst ‘influencer’ on any social media platform I have come across.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Anyone else notice that on her to do list for today is to write her goals down..yet her reel 2 days ago said not to feel pressurised by social media and that you don’t have to have your goals written down. She is literally Dory with her memory isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That floor gives me the bleeping fear. If I had the money she purports to have there’d be new flooring or at least a massive thick rug down. It’s an accident waiting to happen with 2 kids in the house.

Reactions: 23
Either that house has some insane subsiding issues or someone’s been heavy on the photoshop 😂
Oh my god I noticed that too and thought it looked strange but couldn’t figure out why 😂 her sausage fingers are the same size as her head too 😂 her whole hand looks bloated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is an old post from the Meldrum threads but it applies to Begsy imo. This is exactly what she does and it’s clear the ASA don’t like it. In future if people see her doing this, report her to the ASA. It takes 5 minutes but stops her ripping off people and companies.

It is time this whole influencer dishonest scrounging stopped.
CD9D08EC-617F-48DF-9F5D-94132C1E7B8B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
@Imhere123 think I’m in the same boat as you. Avoided it all this time and I’ve had a PCR because of close contact at work. Full of headache and tiredness. Hoping it’s just a post Christmas comedown but I’ll see when I get the results. Hope you don’t feel too bad. This is what pisses me off with Beggy and the likes. Wasn’t any real need to go to the hotel the other day when covid cases are so high. And all the family visits too - we never see any family the rest of the year but seeing everyone within a few days while covid is rife? I’d put money on her not testing before visiting anyone.
Oh no, it definitely seems like this strain is highly contagious. I’ve been pretty much the same. Sore throat, cough, headache & really tired and now today my back aches, but I think that is probably more to do with the amount of coughing & maybe a bad night sleep. To begin with I genuinely just thought it was a cold, even saying to all my family I didn’t think I had covid. But I got a PCR test done because I’m not a dick like Beggy!

I hope you feel better soon xx

Reactions: 8
She deffo should’ve got a PCR test with her having cold symptoms, the new strain is just that, a cold. Would bet money on the fact that she’s had it and now passed it onto her whole family. Of course she would never admit that on social media though.

Also noticed on her ‘to do’ list she put sort the boys presents and put them away. It’s over a week after Christmas surely that should have been done by now? Or am I just a weirdo for getting all the presents tidied and finding a place for them within a few days of Christmas Day 😬

Reactions: 7
Early thread suggestion whilst I remember with all the meds I’m on ! Rebecca lamb #95 The buffet slayer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.