Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely posting on Steve's account, you know when it's her because she reposts her account. Probably marking her territory so everyone knows he's spoken for. She's probably blocking any females she considered to be competition, regardless of whether they're interested in him or not. I get very strong insecure and possessive vibes from Rebecca
Speaking on behalf of all women, YOU CAN bleeping KEEP HIM HUN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I’ve just been by blocked by both of them within a few minutes of each other. 12.15am on a romantic night away and they are both on their phones comparing notes 😂 how bleeping sad and pathetic 😂
And they say romance is dead?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Did you slide into her DMs and inform her about the little known invention, the iron?!
I've been blocked for months, followed her, even liked the odd pic to cover my tracks! But she's clearly cleverer than me!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing says I love you more than spending your entire evening on your phone, reposting stories, replying to comments on your grid. Really happy the two of you, aren’t you, you aren’t fooling anyone. Bet they’re bored shitless of each other.
Can you even begin to imagine the non existent BRAIN-DEAD level of conversation between them though?

Talking about chicken cause Steve likes chicken and they've got chickens but Steve doesn't like those chickens only the chickens you can eat so they're talking about those chickens cause Steve likes chicken so they're talking about chicken.

(Literally just gave myself a headache typing all that shite)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That last picture of them on her Insta. Steve Hobson I love you…. Holy tit must be the drink talking - so immature hun what are you? 13 or something?
All those silly photos declaring your love for each screams desperately trying to prove a point.
Sadly it doesn’t convince anyone…
It’s over rover move on he doesn’t LOVE YOU!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve just been by blocked by both of them within a few minutes of each other. 12.15am on a romantic night away and they are both on their phones comparing notes 😂 how bleeping sad and pathetic 😂
Luk, yew folloh me an Steve an you haven't eveh pohsted a 🔥 emohji or sed we was 'cupple gorls' so I sed to Steve you must be a trohll an I don't like trohlls cos Steve don like trohlls but I don care what anywun thinks I really dohnt.

(Ended up crashing my phone trying to type like that with it furiously trying to correct me 😂) for someone who constantly says she doesn't care what people thinks she acts like she REALLY REALLY cares what people think in every aspect of everything she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That last picture of them on her Insta. Steve Hobson I love you…. Holy tit must be the drink talking - so immature hun what are you? 13 or something?
All those silly photos declaring your love for each screams desperately trying to prove a point.
Sadly it doesn’t convince anyone…
It’s over rover move on he doesn’t LOVE YOU!!!
Its all fake just like the Chanel earrings she bought off eBay 🤣
To me she looks very unhappy, no matter what she spouts you can’t hide what’s written all over your face.
I have a feeling that Steve works full time which is why he’s not been seen much. Now I don’t know if he has cheated recently and she found out like what was mentioned but just him being out of the house a lot probably makes her incredibly paranoid.
He may work the odd evening or do overtime which would just fuel her paranoia. She definitely doesn’t trust him.
He’s the one bringing all the money in, all this “I earn thousands a month, I pay the mortgage” is all bullshit.
It’s just a ploy to recruit other gullible twats, but she’s even useless at that! Trying to pass off tatt as designer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So I'm calling it - within the next 2hrs there's a big greasy fry up incoming out of shot whilst posting a photo of some oat/yogurt/fruit combo 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve said this a million times but those two hate the fact they can’t control what is said here. She is constantly pretending she doesn’t care. If you have to constantly post pictures of your happy relationship then you are clearly very unhappy. He looks bored and she looks desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Someone should take one for the team and send Beaver a flirty message. See how many seconds it takes to be blocked by them both, clearly from beggy controlling his account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone should take one for the team and send Beaver a flirty message. See how many seconds it takes to be blocked by them both, clearly from beggy controlling his account.
“I hear you like chicken Stevie Beavie, fancy coming over to season my breasts?” 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I still think he played away and yes it’s gossip but isn’t that what this site is about. What amazes me is that there are two women prepared to sleep with him 🤮
We have no proof of this, it's all speculation! Jesus this thread is getting as bad as her for exaggeration and half truths!

She can't threaten to take the boys. Custody is usually 50/50 nowadays, you can't simply just take children away!
I still think he played away and yes it’s gossip and speculation but isn’t that what this site is about. What amazes me is that there are two women prepared to sleep with him 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve said this a million times but those two hate the fact they can’t control what is said here. She is constantly pretending she doesn’t care. If you have to constantly post pictures of your happy relationship then you are clearly very unhappy. He looks bored and she looks desperate.
If she didn't care she'd still be uploading on her YouTube regularly 😉 she stopped because of Tattle ans she knows it

Reactions: 24
No just beggy I'd on their phones. I dont think Steve would give a f who is following him.
I dont get the need to block aside an open account anyone can bloody view it she is so tragic

Reactions: 10
Beggy and sheeps teeth are up surprisingly early considering the amount of booze they sunk yesterday. The "not a hangover in sight" remark is a dead giveaway that they are both feeling rough. But obviously in Beggys weird Instagram perfect parallel universe she wouldn't admit to anything as normal as a hangover. I hope they wait until after lunch before they drive home because they'll definitely be over the drink drive limit this morning.

Reactions: 15
And they say romance is dead?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Did you slide into her DMs and inform her about the little known invention, the iron?!
I've been blocked for months, followed her, even liked the odd pic to cover my tracks! But she's clearly cleverer than me!
Not cleverer then me
I blocked her first after telling her what I thought of her
I open her up all the time and have a nose then block again
Tattler 1
Beggy 0

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Sorry but her gallstones problem is 100% bullshit! Noway could she drink and eat all that crap last night without getting a flare up. She had a few glasses of alcohol from what we seen (probably more not shown). All that wasted NHS time and money. But hey at least she got her content and Steve didn't have his night out I suppose.

Reactions: 36
She really is just an immature show off bleep. I've yet to see a picture of her where she doesn't look like a smug fucker. She is literally obsessed with living for instagram. She needs genuine help. What I want to know is, while those 2 are parading around York thinking they're posh and becks, who is looking after all their animals.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She really is just an immature show off bleep. I've yet to see a picture of her where she doesn't look like a smug fucker. She is literally obsessed with living for instagram. She needs genuine help. What I want to know is, while those 2 are parading around York thinking they're posh and becks, who is looking after all their animals.
I really have never seen anyone so smug as this little girl
Like literally obsessed with herself
I do think social media has a lot to answer for with this kind of behaviour but honestly the amount of toilet selfies we see is unreal
It’s like she just can’t help herself
I have never gone to the toilet and thought ‘oh take a selfie’
(Ok apart from once in spoons they had a massive long mirror and I had a pretty outfit on so took a selfie lol)
But seriously the way she fawns over herself is just ever so weird

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really have never seen anyone so smug as this little girl
Like literally obsessed with herself
I do think social media has a lot to answer for with this kind of behaviour but honestly the amount of toilet selfies we see is unreal
It’s like she just can’t help herself
I have never gone to the toilet and thought ‘oh take a selfie’
(Ok apart from once in spoons they had a massive long mirror and I had a pretty outfit on so took a selfie lol)
But seriously the way she fawns over herself is just ever so weird
It really is weird. She seems way more interested in selfies and posting about how in love she is than she does in being a mother. One day she’ll wake up, her kids will be grown up and moved out, Steve will probably have left by then, Instagram will be no more, and she will realise that all the years wasted on her phone are gone and she can’t ever get them back.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.