Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selfridges dont even sell those Chanel earrings 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂 she’s so full of tit it’s unreal. Hope no one genuinely falls for this nuskin brainwashing, especially this time of year when it can be extra difficult for people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Now come on your sceptical tattle bastards would Begga lie about getting her earrings from Selfridges! It may have been Selfridges Marmaris but it was still selfridges!! 🤣🤣🤣

...and didn't notice her crowing about a trip to London, Manchester or Birmingham either, 'cos that's where their stores are?
She went for Steves Birthday to Manchester! She even brought him a balloon bless!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
one of the top lumi huns has posted that she’s been shopping in selfridges..Becky is copying with her “I can shop in selfridges” post

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm personally not impressed by her earrings, or jealous in any way. I'd be more impressed if she sorted those rotting wood worm infested beams out in her kitchen or at the very least made sure her kids had fresh clean clothes on every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She had bleeping tin foil on her slow cooker without a lid for a year while she begged to be gifted a new one.... she then had to give in and save up to buy herself one when no-one noticed her, yet other influencers got gifted the whole Swan kitchen range.. sure Dingle sure ...you're a baller rolling in cash, ads and someone to be jealous of 🙉 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Selfridges isn’t even all that. Until recently primark was in the Trafford one 🤪 she latches onto buzzwords. Where’s that designer bag you were treating yourself to?

Reactions: 19
Beggy would instantly become more "relatable" and boost her all important following if she just came out and said I've got a bit of a tit life. Something like - I've got financial issues, I'm not wild about rural life, I've not got a clue about cooking and am not the perfect mum but I'm trying, my relationship has had issues ( she doesn't have to go into detail) , MLM isn't what it's made out to be and I know the house needs a lot doing to it but it's a long term project for when we are more financially secure"

But pea brained IQ80 Beggy can't do that can she. None of these MLM instahun wankers do honesty. Whether it's just thier lying narcissistic, materialistic personalities or just the brainwashing of the MLM cult I don't know.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 940387View attachment 940388

This daft cow is so tragically delusional and so painfully stupid. She’s honestly more to be pitied than laughed at. The lies about her making money are straight out of the lumi spa/Nuskin cult bible - im going to guess that all the nuskin huns will be posting very similar guff - it’s all part of the scam. The eye rings are part of the scam - she’s trying to imply that she’s rolling in money and living a life of luxury - it’s all absolute gobshite. All of it. She’s not fooling me; I can see straight through her!!!!!!

Also - GIVE UP REBECCA! If Steve genuinely wanted to marry you - if he GENUINELY wanted you to be his wife - you would be married by now! Covid or no covid; wild horses wouldn’t have stopped him from marrying you if that’s what he actually wanted. It’s not. He doesn’t want to marry you hun - he has zero interest in being your husband. HES JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU BABE. But you know that already don’t you hun; you know it, every time you see him on his phone, every time he goes off for a drive on his own, every time he goes out to work and is late coming home, every night out he goes on…… you know his mind and eyes and hands are all over other women; not you. He’s laughing at you. His dumb girlfriend, the daft cow he leaves at home while he goes off an fucks other women.

you sad, pathetic little girl.

You took the words right out of my mouth......

Anyone who BELIEVES that utter tripe on that post needs their head looking at.

Never seen anyone spout so much BS EVER about their fake pretend life......

No one is remotely jealous of you hunnipot your life is an utter sham!!!!

Reactions: 17
Could she be any more obvious she’s sending questions to herself?!? It’s the ❤ At the end of the questions just like she did when she posted “let’s chat ask me anything? ❤“..Like what the actual duck…she’s a fruit loop 🤪🤪
T-R-A-G-I-C

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Could she be any more obvious she’s sending questions to herself?!? It’s the ❤ At the end of the questions just like she did when she posted “let’s chat ask me anything? ❤“..Like what the actual duck…she’s a fruit loop 🤪🤪
It's the same crap every time, she really is pitiful

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s gone from wanting a fancy wedding with all the fuss to now just wanting close family there, proves the original wedding (or fake wedding) was just for content and freebies but when neither materialised she now wants to do it on the cheap because she can’t afford a big fancy wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When the Lumi bullshit finishes and beaver fucks off there's always Only Fans

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.