Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing an s necklace 😂😂 is she 12 & just got with her first boyfriend. TRAGIC absolutely tragic!
It's like him getting his own back on her making him get the "Rebecca" tattoo after he strayed.

Although like you say, wearing a necklace with your boyfriends initial on is pretty lame unless you are an "inbetweeny" little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Steve did not get her that necklace of his own accord! She’s asked for it... she’s clinging on for dear life!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s probably realised the Chanel’s are flaming hot and everyone can spot they are a fake from a mile off 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s probably realised the Chanel’s are flaming hot and everyone can spot they are a fake from a mile off 😩
Im on the designer items thread on here and they're saying on there chanels just had its fourth price increase since the start of the pandemic why would anyone believe she or Steve's got 7k to spend on the classic flap when they're sitting in the house with 5 layers of jumpers on in the winter 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact that he bought it as well, the trust issues/control in that relationship is not healthy! And why is he buying her new earrings when she has the Chanel’s? Have they turned green already 😂😂
Is the S for Steve 🤭 I thought it was so folk knew she was a bit slow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think it’s Steve being controlling getting her the necklace- I think it’s another way of her marking her territory.
My other half has bought me name/ initials jewellery before but it’s always been that of my children… not him. If anyone wants him they can take him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.