Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve silently lurked. Given chance. But Jesus gets it so
Wrong and so upset her arse for not actual reason. Very high opinion of one’s self

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If she’s eating that she’s clearly lost her sense of smell and taste, definitely time for a PCR 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Also why does she have a kettle that looks like the staff room of a bleeping prison would use? Treat yoself begs, make it make sense….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That combo of foods definitely do not go together. How on earth can anyone be expected to eat that mush? Jeez, what’s the matter with her? She has no life skills at all. Steve must sit down at the table and say “ wow Ellie you’ve really excelled yourself today hunnipot”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I read a lot but don’t comment often…. Random note have you seen @lucyappleton21 on tik tok doing an everything £5 haul… that’s how you do it

Reactions: 3
It’s gonna taste like tit but how exactly is it a past bake?? I just don’t understand. If I make a pasta bake it gets baked in the oven? And needs more sauce than a spoonful of pesto! My stomach is turning even writing this question 🤮

Reactions: 15
Either that house has some insane subsiding issues or someone’s been heavy on the photoshop 😂
Why do we need to see so many mirror selfie’s of her ugly face !!
Just why???!!!!!
Annoys the actual duck out of me
Once we have seen one we have seen them all!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Omg I actually feel ill looking that food! And heating up tuna in a frying pan 🤮
And surely that pot of pasta isn't enough for 4!? Jesus bleeping christ what the actual duck has she got going for her. She can't do anything right.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Omg I actually feel ill looking that food! And heating up tuna in a frying pan 🤮
And surely that pot of pasta isn't enough for 4!? Jesus bleeping christ what the actual duck has she got going for her. She can't do anything right.
Savage 😂😂💀

She ain’t no Delia Smith, more like Fanny’s Haddock

• Haha
I blame the drugs I’m on!
Thats suh suh selfish hun...are you thinking about your famileh and stuff?

I mean you can totally see why she never has any visitors if she thinks that “buffet” was a feast!!!!!!
and what makes it worse is that she actually thinks she’s done a good job with it 😂
😂😂😂😂😂 beggy GIVE IT UP your making yourself look like an absolute idiot hunni pot!!
I'm confused, the latest trend for all the "well off" people in my area is that when they're entertaining they get a private chef round to their house to cook a bespoke meal/canape's in their kitchen for all their guests....

I might even save up a bit to do this for my birthday in April

Dunno what she spends her 5 grand a month on! lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.