Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
She really is full of utter SHITE, and she’s really coming across now as exactly what she is. A self absorbed, ugly bragging childish cunt. She can’t even hide it anymore.I’m sorry but anyone with an ounce of self respect would not be on Instagram bragging like a teenager.
She can brag all she likes but we can all clearly see it’s all one big front. All I can say is I would fucking hate to be her, her life is one big fake show for the gram. What a miserable way to live.
Is she proud of sitting in a car pretending to drive it; her kids who look pasty and scruffy, without proper car seats; sitting in dressing gowns cos the house is freezing; broken aga; allowing Alfie's teeth to rot in his head; not making her family healthy meals; lying all the time but too stupid to keep up with the lies (eating beef Xmas day and drinking wine despite her gallstone issues). The woman is a nutjob, beaver only stays with her cos he gets to shag her up the jacksy every night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

KMDX

0B9960A1-B098-4228-9C10-1706A45F58D4.png
What in the name of fuck is that creation?? It’s like something you find at the bottom of the Great Barrier Reef…No thanks hun think I’ll pass 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Unknown5

VIP Member
Someone should take one for the team and send Beaver a flirty message. See how many seconds it takes to be blocked by them both, clearly from beggy controlling his account.
“I hear you like chicken Stevie Beavie, fancy coming over to season my breasts?” 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
She told Beaver to get her a necklace that matched her Chanel earrings. He asked her to spell Chanel. She started "S....".

• Haha
Reactions: 46

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Well guyyzzzzz, my boss has just given me my bonus and thanked me for all my hard work his year, and told me to get off at lunch, enjoy Christmas break and he will see me in the new year. But working 9-5 for someone else is suh suh terrible when you could be flogging face vibrators from your shit bathroom/hotel room/hospital bed every day of the year in exchange for about 5p an hour. Happeh Christmas Eve Eve!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Poosh

VIP Member
The minute she starts a COMPLETE renovation on that house (not decorating or getting Steve to botch the bathroom taking him 6 months to do) is when I will believe they are actually comfortable and have money. For now I’ll enjoy the shit show that is her life, trying to prove she’s ‘rich’ by purchasing fake designer gear, driving round in a 7 year old car and painting the house magnolia 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Olli1510

VIP Member
Hope she’s cracked on and got the roast bitatoes on the rads..they should be almost done by Saturday!!

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Just realised where I’ve seen her dress before!
It’s identical to the cape thing I wear at the hair salon when I get my hair done! It would appear Beggy Lamb has hers on backwards bless her, as it’s looking a bit wrap around, not to mention cheap and highly flammable!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

teddy19

VIP Member
Why is she advertising Christmas shopping via eBay at 10pm 2 days before Christmas eve? Things from eBay take an age to come hence why most people amazon prime it this close to Christmas. Shes so thick and so soooo bad at her ‘job’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41