Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her best mate that’s got engaged. That’s a horrific photo to capture it. I’d rather see your gal’s Christmas dinner.
Isn't that the friend who nearly split up with her partner just months ago because he spent a load of money at a strip bar and didn't come home all night? Congratulations 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 50
That bag is horrific, that is all. Merry Christmas my fellow tattlers. Thanks for the warm welcome & all the laughs this year, let’s see what 2022 brings us 🤣

Reactions: 17
That bag is one of. the cheapest of all the MJ snapshot bags 😂 because it’s bloody awful. The MJ totes are nicer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not quite the YSL or Chanel bag she was banging on about, and that hideous thing will be out of fashion come spring 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did she say she was switching off for the day and then carry on posting? Is she Dory? Is her memory that bad?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Uggs are really not ‘boss babe £5k a month’. Yes I know they cost a fair bit, but not an extortionate amount & isn’t she about 10 years behind with them now? Don’t get me wrong, I will chuck mine on if I am popping quickly to the shop in this cold weather, but I’ve had mine for absolutely ages and really don’t feel like they’re anything to brag about.

Uggs are really not ‘boss babe £5k a month’. Yes I know they cost a fair bit, but not an extortionate amount & isn’t she about 10 years behind with them now? Don’t get me wrong, I will chuck mine on if I am popping quickly to the shop in this cold weather, but I’ve had mine for absolutely ages and really don’t feel like they’re anything to brag about.
They’re not anything to brag about!! But her idol LJC has just recently got some, hence why begs now has some 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of all the gorgeous bags in the world, she had her eye on that one? Wow 🤢

Girl has no taste in anything.

• Heart
They’re not anything to brag about!! But her idol LJC has just recently got some, hence why begs now has some 🤣🤣
It's quite amazing the number of times she's influenced by an influencer. So the reality is Beggy isn't an influencer, she's an influencers target audience. Sack it off now Beggy, there's no greater evidence it's not working for you. Well that and your engagement stats.

That MJ snapshot is horrific. That style bag comes in hundreds of colour ways in leather (way more practical) Yet she’s had her eye on a synthetic beige fur one?
Very practical for a mother with young kids living in a field😮💨
I have those Uggs, mostly for the school run and food shop so wont pass too much comment but They don’t tend to look to righteous with cankles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
i have a lovely leather MJ black tote practical and very business like for when I go to my “boss babe“ meetings.

Beggy has no style so chooses a “silly” bag to match her image.

Reactions: 12
That bag! 😂😂😂 like someone else posted - so many nice leather coloured versions (which would wipe clean!) and she wanted that?? Ahhh I guess we’re just jealous trolls! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Somewhat disappointed that Beggy didn't treat us to a shot of Christmas dinner. Sheep's teeth has also been conspicuous by his absence too. Strange considering she shares everything else in her empty existence.

Reactions: 19
Somewhat disappointed that Beggy didn't treat us to a shot of Christmas dinner. Sheep's teeth has also been conspicuous by his absence too. Strange considering she shares everything else in her empty existence.
Sheeps teeth 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑 hahahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.