Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheers to @ChubClubThug what a Christmas cracker of a title, now where were we!
We can’t wait for stories of your amazing crimbo dinner begs, bring on the roast bitatoes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does she go to pick up food then proceed to post to stories for 4 years whilst the food gets cold, she did this the other week with the fish and chips! Selfish cow

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All that Tesco food needs an ad declaration. Isn't it Tesco she did the shockingly bad grid photo for with the Grinch tracksuit and plumbing on show?

Reactions: 15
Can't wait for her car crash of a Christmas dinner 😂😂
I can only assume Beggy will be eating carrots only, seeing as she's "avoiding red meat and fatty food" - no 'rump roasting joint', ham hock and cheese crumpets, or halloumi fries for you hunipot.

Let's not forget there's only 3 veg - parsnips, carrots and sprouts. 3 piddly veg on a Christmas dinner! Wonder if she will crack open a tin of sweetcorn for the occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I got myself a set up from ebay and learnt to do nails in lockdown, I'm not qualified but I would say I could do 100% better job than her tit nails 🤦‍♀️
I love hearing positive stories from lockdown. There’s so much awfulness but achievements like this make me smile. Well done you! I’m meticulous about my nails but hormones have ruined them recently.

So are you telling me she has done her food shopping and then went to grab a takeaway? Did they give the free ice cream because they’re such regular customers? 🙄

Reactions: 11
No bleeping way that curry is just for Steve & the boys. She just won’t admit she’s still eating crap because she wants people to tell her how amazing she’s doing with the gallstone diet 🙄 change the record Beggy, it’s embarrassing.
There isn’t a chance in hell the boys are eating a curry, too much flavour for them. Steve’s shoved some nuggets and waffles in the aga whilst beggy has gone to pick up a curreh for the herself and that gormless twit.

Reactions: 27
Daft cow is sitting talking utter shite in the car…. won’t the curry be getting cold?! FFS she just cannot help herself, has to be looking at her reflection cos she just suh suh suh beaut 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.